Department of Urology & Renal Transplantation
The department was established in year 1975 by Dr. K. C. Gangwal. The Department started live Donor Renal Transplant in 1994 and till now More than 500 live renal Transplants have been done. Another great achievement of the department has been the initiation of Cadaveric Kidney transplant started in February 2015 and 38 cadaveric Renal transport successfully done till date. We were first to start UDS, & PCNL in the world the centre is known as height number of PCNL surgeries in the world.
Our department has a good academic & research training program for M.Ch residents & has Published many research Papers in various reputed Medical Journals worldwide.
Head of the department -
1. Dr. K. C. Gangwal JULY 1976 TO JUNE 1989
2. Dr. S. C. Mathur JULY 1989 TO JAN 1996
3. Dr. D. Kalla FEB 1996 TO JULY 2003
4. Dr. T. C. Sadasukhi AUG 2003 TO MAY 2012
5. Dr. K. K. Sharma JUNE 2012 TO SEPT 2013
6. Dr. Rajeev Mathur OCT 2013 TO OCT 2013
7. Dr. Vinay Tomar NOV 2013 TO JUNE 2016
8. Dr. S. S. Yadav JULY2016 TO FEB 2017
9. Dr. Vinay Tomar MAR 2017 TO FEB 2019
10. Dr. S. S. Yadav MAR 2019 TO TILL DATE