Research & Publication
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Research & Publications (Last three year)
- Pulmonary function evaluation and role of incentive spirometry in traumatic tetraplegia – Mrinal Joshi; Thesis by research.
- Health related quality of life in patients with hemophilia from Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Applied Research. Ashish Kavia, Joshi Mrinal. 2018 June;Vol 8;Issue 6:49-51
- Correlations of Serum Level of 25 (OH) D and Bone Mineral Density (BMD) among chronic patients of Spinal Cord Injury (SCI). Akhter M, Jindal R, Joshi M, Goenka S, Agarwal N. International Multispecialty Journal of Health April 2018;Vol 4;Issue 4:204-209
- Evaluation of extent and pattern of neurocognitive functions in mild and moderate traumatic brain injury patients by using Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) score as a screening tool: An observational study from India. Panwar N, Purohit D, Sinha VD, Joshi M. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2019 Mar 1;41:60-5.
- Effect of early treatment with zoledronic acid on prevention of bone loss in patients with acute spinal cord injury: a randomised controlled trial. Goenka S, Sethi S, Pandey N, Joshi M, Jindal R. Spinal cord. 2018 Dec 1;56:1207-1.
- Rehabilitation in Low-Resource Areas. Joshi M; Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics. 2019 Nov 1;30(4):835-46.
- Effect of platelet-rich plasma injection on disability and pain in individuals with osteoarthritis knee: a follow up study of six months. Mahima Agarwal, Mrinal Joshi. Indian Journal of PM&R. Vol. 30(2);April-June;2019:41-45.
- Occurrence of urinary tract infection in reference to bladder emptying method and etiological agents among spinal cord injury patients: a cross section study. Ratul Das, Mrinal Joshi, Keshav Dev, Aruna Vyas. IJPMR, Jan-Mar 2019;Vol 30(1):12-17.
- Correlation between pain intensity and quality of life in patients with chronic myofascial pain. Kamal Kant Sain, Mrinal Joshi. Int J Med Sci Edu, Jan-February 2020;7(2):72-78.
- Depression and anxiety in patients with chronic myofascial pain syndrome and its correlation with pain intensity. Kamal Kant Sain, Mrinal Joshi. Int J Med Sci Edu. April-June 2020;7(2):25-28.
- Occurrence of Urinary tract infection in reference to bladder emptying method and etiological agents among spinal cord injury patients: A cross sectional study. Ratul Das1, Mrinal Joshi2, Keshav Dev3, Arun Vyas4. Indian Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Volume 30 issue one (January-March 2019)
- A study of relation of lower limb spasticity with lipid profile and fasting plasma glucose levels in chronic motor complete spinal cord injury patients. Batra Amit, Prakash Om, Jindal Rajeshwari, BatraShivra. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies. Volume 4, Issue 1;January: 2020; Page No. 295-299
- Spasticity outcome tools in traumatic complete spinal cord injury. Amit Batra, Rajeshwari Jindal, Om Prakash, Nitin pandey. International Journal of Health and Clinical Research (IJHCR) volume-3, issue-5, 2020.
- Evaluating the changes in the spatiotemporal parameters of gait with tone inhibiting ankle foot orthosis in cerebral palsy, DrNirbhay Singh Yadav, Dr Mrinal Joshi. International journal of medical and biomedical studies volume 4. Issue3;March 2020.
- A randomized comparative study of various doses of intra-articular triamcinolone acetonide for clinically diagnosed adhesive capsulitis cases. International Journal of Medical science and Innovative Research (IJMSIR). Volume 5, Issue-3, May 2020, Page 264 to 272.
- Prevalence and contributing factor of low back among healthcare workers at tertiary center. Yadav Arun, Goenka Sunil, Pandey Nitin, Yadav Rajeev, Yadav Shivangi. Journal of medical science and clinical research (JMSCR Vol08, issue 03, page 314-320, March 2020.
- Zoledronic Acid Attenuates Early Bone Loss at Forearm in Patients with Acute Spinal Cord Injury. Sunil Goenka, SatyaranjanSethi. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics. Received: 6 January 2020 / Accepted: 25 May 2020. Public online 02 June 2020.
- Randomized Comparative study of zolandronic acid and teriparatde in post menopauaual women with osteoporosis, Dr Ajay Sihag, Dr Sunil Goenka. International journal of medical Science an innovative Research (IJMSIR) vol-5, issue;3, may 2020, page 273-279.
- Relatin of Primary Knee Osteoarthritis with Bone Mineral Density in Postmenopausal Women. Dr. Rajeshwari Jindal, Dr. Manish Gupta, Dr. Keshav Dev, Dr. Rajeev Yadav, Dr. Om Parkash, Dr. Mahesh Bagdi. International Multispecialty Journal of Health IMJH [Vol-6, Issue-6, June-2020].Page 52-57.
Ongoing research projects in the Department:
1. A randomized comparative study of treatment efficacy between hydrodilation and suprascapular nerve block in patients with peri-arthrities shoulder. – Dr. Neha Dhanka and Dr Nitin Pandey
2. A Study to find out correlation between cross sectional area of median nerve and severity of CTS among clinically suspected cases of carpal tunnel syndrome attending OPD. – Dr Sudesh Tetarwal and Dr Mahesh Bagdi
3. A cross section study of phantom pain and residual limb pain in lower limb in amputees attending SMS hospital – Dr Deepa garg and Drkeshav
4. A study of neurogenic bowel dysfunction and it’s impact on the health related quality of life in SCI patients. – Dr Shyam sunder and Dr Rajeshwari Jindal
5. An observational study to find out independent predictors of low testeron level among male patients with chronic SCI. Dr Anil Kumar Sharma and Dr Om Parakash
6. A Randamized interventional study to compare the effect of corticosteroids injection and cryotherapy in patients with lateral epicondylities. Dr Kiran Poonia and Sunil Goenka
Academic outcome based parameters
(a) Theory classes taken in the last 12 months – Number 48
(b) Clinical Seminars in last 12 months Number 78
(c) Journal Clubs held in last 12 months Number 27
(d) Case presentations held in last 12 months Number 56
(e) Group discussions held in last 12 months Group Discussion followed every theory
(f) Total Guest lecturers held in last 12 months 02
Conferences and CME programmes organized
1. 25th, Silver Jubilee Conference Annual Conference of I.A.P.M.R., Jaipur, 1996.
2. Mid Term C.M.E. Of I.A.P.M.R., Jaipur, 26 & 27 Oct. 2002.
3. C.M.E. On Cerebral Palsy, Jaipur, 15 & 16 Nov. 2003.
4. 38th Annual Conference of IAPMR Jaipur, 22 - 24 Jan. 2010.
5. CME "Master Classes on neck Pain" Jaipur, 05 Jan 2014. (Granted by RMC 3 Credit points for delegates and 4 Credit points for speakers)
6. Master Classes on Shoulder Pain" Jaipur, 15th March, 2015
7. Master Class in 2016
8. Master Class in 2017
9. Master Class in September 2018
10. Master Class in October 2019
Last updated: 21/10/2021