Research & Publication
Department Of Neurosurgery
Latest Research and Publication
|Sr. No.||Name of Doctor|
|1||Dr V.D. Sinha|
|2||Dr. Ugan Singh Meena|
|3||Dr. Somnath Sharma|
|4||Dr. Sanjeev Chopra|
|5||Dr. S.K. Jain|
|6||Dr. Rashim Kataria|
|7||Dr. Manish Agarwal|
|8||Dr. Jitendra Singh Shekhawat|
|9||Dr. Gaurav Jain|
|10||Dr. Devendra Purohit|
|11||Dr. Ashok Gandhi|
|12||Dr. Achal Sharma|
1. CONOUS TUMOURS-Experience and expectations; accepted in Asian Journal of Neurosurgery.
2. Diagnostic and Prognostic capabilities of newer MRI Brain Sequences in Diffuse Brain Injury Patient- accepted in Asian Journal of Neurosurgery.
3. Long standing impacted wooden fragment:A diagnostic dilemma—Accepted in Indian Journal of Neurotrauma.
4. Anterior communicating artery aneurysm clipping versus coiling: a comparative study of 50 cases. Romanian journal of Neurosurgery. Accepted
5. Gliosarcoma rare variant of GBM in paediatric patients. World journal of clinical case. Accepted
6. Asymptomatic cervical myelomeningocele with tethered cord in an adult. Romanian journal of neurosurgery -Accepted
7. Infantile desmoplastic astrocytoma- MR imaging suggestive of pathology. Letter to editor in JNRP.
8. Role of DWI in aneurismal SAH. Asian journal of neurosurgery-Accepted
9. Ref.: Ms. No. IJNTR-D-17-00017R1, Prognostic assessment of endocrine disturbances in post traumatic SAH, Indian Journal of Neurotrauma
10.Think beyond Intracranial “Unusual presentation of Lumbosacral Spine arteriovenous malformation; Romanian neurosurgery (2019) xxx111 1
11. 3D printed model assisted management of craniovertebral junction abnormalities: An institutional experience with review of literature Clinical Study; Asian Spine Journal - ASJ-2019-0138.R1
12. Predictors of outcome following traumatic brain injuries: Experience of a tertiary healthcare institution in Northwest India; March 2019 World Neurosurgery,DOI: 10.1016/j.wneu.2019.02.126,
13. Low cost customized Cranioplastywith Polymethylmethacrylate using 3D printer generated mould: An institutionalexperience and review of literature; IJNT-2019-11-6 dated 15. Dec.19.
14. Symptomatic spontaneous carotid cavernous fistula associated with contra lateral silent internal carotid aneurysm; The Egyptian Journal of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery. EJNP-D-19-00048R3
15. A Prospective Analysis of Derangement of Coagulation Profile in Adult and Pediatric Age Group in Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain InjuryJuly 2019 DOI: 10.1055/s-0038-1676556
16. Traumatic brain injury: comparison of computed tomography findings in pediatric and adult populations; Indian Journal of Neurosurgery
17. Comparative Efficacy of TranssphenoidalEndonasal Endoscopic and Microscopic Pituitary Surgery at Single Center of a Developing Country.February 2020 Journal of Neurological Surgery, Part B: Skull BaseDOI: 10.1055/s-0039-3402041
18. Traumatic Posterior Fossa Haematoma, A Rare Entity: Study of 21 cases. Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice, vol.10, Issue 04, pages 675-682. 2019
19. Symptomatic thoracic intramedullary arachnoid cyst : "A rare entity" Report of two cases with short review of literatureJournal of Neuro sciences in rural practice Volume 10 Issue 2 April-June 2019
20. Evaluation of extent and pattern of neurocognitive functions in mild and moderate traumatic brain injury patients by using Montreal cognitive assessment ( MoCA) score as a screening tool : An observational study from India.Asian Journal Of Psychiatry vol 41, pages 60-65, 2019.