Research & Publications
Department Of Microbiology
1. Evaluation of Saline as Potential Alternative to Viral Transport Media for COVID-19 Samples Stored at Different Temperatures. Parul Sinha, Dinesh Kumar Jain, Sandeep Gupta, Monika Gupta, Megha Gupta, Aditi Agarwal, Rajni Sharma, Nitya Vyas . JCDR 2021, 15(4)
2. Evaluation of stability of RNA in Viral transport media for the detection of SARS- CoV-2 by RT -PCR under different temperature conditions. Dr sandeep Gupta, Dr Dinesh jain, Dr Parul sinha, Dr Monika Gupta, Dr Malvika Sharma, Dr Nitya Vyas. IJMSE, 2021.
3. Multidrug resistant stenotrophomonas maltophilia- Changing Sensitivity pattern with resitance to Trimethoprim-Sulfamethaxazole- A retrospective Study from Jaipur, India. Dinesh ajin, Yogesh Gupta, Parul Sinha, Sandeep Gupta, Varunika Vijayvargiya, Shivra Batra. J Evid Based Med Healthc, June28,2021
4. Transmission of Coronavirus disease-19 through asymptomatic and pre symptomatic is a challenge to containment: A Retrospective observational study. Dr Parul sinha, Dr Megha gupta,Dr Nisha Patidar, Dr Nitya Vyas. IJSR, june 2021
5. Seroprevalence of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C Viral Infections in Thalassemia Patients Undergoing Multiple Blood Transfusions in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Anupriya Yadav*, Rameshwari Bithu, Manju Yadav and Rakesh K. Maheshwari IJCMAS, 2021
6. Serum Procalcitonin: A suggestive Predictor for sepsis among critically ill patients at SMS Hospital, Jaipur. Sarita Netra, J Med Sci and Clin Rearch 2020.
7. Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infections and associated risk factors among children attending a tertitary care Hospittal. Karadiya R, Hooja S, YadavR, Pal N, Vyas N. 2020 Int J Res Pharma sci.
8. Megha Sharma, Bharti Malhotra, Sherya Khandelwal. Drug susceptibility testing of Nontuberculous mycobacteria by broth micro dilution method. Ind J Med Micro .2020, doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmmb.2020.10.022,2020
9. Bharti Malhotra, Veenu Gupta, Pratibha Sharma, Ruchi Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Madhavi Vyas, RP Mathur, VKMathur, Deepa Meena, Hemant Malhotra, Pragya D. Yadav, Gajanan Sapkal, Ullas PT, Gururaj Rao Deshpande,Rashmi Gunjikar, Heena Shaman, Devendra T Mourya, Nivedita Gupta, Sujit Singh, P Ravindran, Jitender Tiwari,Dimpal A. Nyayanit, Neeraj Kumar, Sameer Phalke ,Anup Chugani, Sudhir Bhandari, Prashanth Suravajhala, PooranSingh Solanki , Manila Salaria. Clinico-epidemiological and genomic profile of first Zika Virus outbreak in India at Jaipur city of Rajasthan state. J Infect Public Health. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiph.2020.10.006
10. Megha Sharma, Gaurav Sharma, Ravi Prakash Shaliwal, Shipra bhargava, Bharti Malhotra. Prevalence of non-tuberculous mycobacteria in patients suspected of tuberculosis and drug resistant tuberculosis. RUHS Journal ofHealth Sciences 2020; 5, 198-203 DOI: 10.37821/ruhsjhs.5.4.2020.326
11. Megha Sharma, Bharti Malhotra, Jitendra Tiwari, Shipra Bhargava. Profile of Nontuberculous mycobacteria in patients suspected of Tuberculosis and drug resistant Tuberculosis. Journal of Laboratory Physicians. 2020,12(3):203-211 DOI: 10.1055/s-0040-1721160
12. Ravi Prakash Sharma1, Jyoti Gupta, Kusum Lata Gaur, Deepa Meena, Praveen Aswal, KK Sharma, Ruchi Singh,Raman Sharma, Bharti Malhotra, Disha Meena. COVID-19 in Rajasthan: Status and Effects of Containment Measures. International Journal of Medicine and Public Health. 2020, 10(4):202-206 DOI: 10.5530/ijmedph.2020.4.43
13. Nivedita Gupta, Varsha Potdar, Ira Praharaj, Sidhartha Giri, Gajanan Sapkal, Pragya Yadav, Manohar Lal Choudhary, Lalit Dar, AP Sugunan, Harmanmeet Kaur, Ashok Munivenkatappa, Jayanthi Shastri, Krishnasamy Kaveri, Shanta Dutta, Bharti Malhotra, Amita Jain, Kammilli Nagamani, GB Shantala, Sharmila Raut, MM Vegad, Ajanta Sharma,Aashish Choudhary, Megha Brijwal, Anukumar Balakrishnan, Jayaswamy Manjunatha, Manish Pathak. Sivasubramanian Srinivasan, Hasina Banu, Himanshu Sharma, Parul Jain, Pakalpati Sunita, R Ambica, Babita Fageria, Disha Patel, Gitika Rajbongshi, Neetu Vijay, Jitendra Narayan, Neeraj Aggarwal, Anu Nagar, Raman R Gangakhedkar, Priya Abraham. Laboratory preparedness for SARS-CoV-2 testing in India: Harnessing a network of Virus Research & Diagnostic Laboratories. Ind J Med Res 2020: 216- . DOI:10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_594_20 PMID:32242875
14. Prasad Sarkale, Savita Patil, Pragya D Yadav, Dimpal A Nyayanit, Gajanan Sapkal, Shrikant Baradkar, Rajen Lakra,Anita Shete-Aich, Sharda Prasad, Atanu Basu, Lalit Dar, Veena Vipat, Sidhartha Giri, Varsha Potdar, Manohar LalChoudhary, Ira Praharaj, Amita Jain, Bharti Malhotra, Pranita Gawande, Kaumudi Kalele, Nivedita Gupta, Sarah S Cherian, Priya Abraham First isolation of SARS-CoV-2 from clinical samples in India. Ind J Med Res 2020: 244---DOI:10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_1029_20 PMID:32362649
15. Varsha Potdar, Sarah S Cherian, Gururaj Rao Deshpande, Padinjaremattathil Thankappan Ullas, Pragya D Yadav,Manohar Lal Choudhary, Rohan Gughe, Veena Vipat, Sheetal Jadhav, Savita Patil, Dimpal Nyayanit, TriparnaMajumdar, Atul Walimbe, Shivshankar Gaikwad, Hitesh Dighe, Anita Shete-Aich, Sreelekshmy Mohandas, DeepikaChowdhury, Gajanan Sapkal, Atanu Basu, Nivedita Gupta, Raman R Gangakhedkar, Sidhartha Giri, Lalit Dar, AmitaJain, Bharti Malhotra, Priya Abraham, NIC Team .Genomic analysis of SARS-CoV-2 strains among Indians returningfrom Italy, Iran & China, & Italian tourists in India. Ind J med Res 2020: 255. DOI:10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_1058_20PMID:32362650
16. Jeromie Wesley Vivian Thangaraj, Manoj Murhekar, Yatin Mehta, Sushila Kataria, Megha Brijwal, Nitesh Gupta,Aashish Choudhary, Bharti Malhotra, Madhavi Vyas, Himanshu Sharma, Naveen Yadav, Tarun Bhatnagar, NiveditaGupta, Lalit Dar, Raman R Gangakhedkar, Balram Bhargava. A cluster of SARS-CoV-2 infection among Italiantourists visiting India, March 2020. Ind J Med Res 2020; 151: 438-443. DOI: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_1722_20
17. Bharti Malhotra, Farah Deba, Pratibha Sharma, Khushbu Trivedi, Jitendra Tiwari, Aradhana Chouhan, Ruchi Singh,Deepa Meena, HN Verma. Hepatitis E outbreak in Jaipur due to Genotype IA. Ind I Med Micro 2020.38: 46-51. DOI:10.4103/ijmm.IJMM_19_433
18. Rima R. Sahaya, Suhas Dhandored, Pragya D. Yadava, Arun Chauhand, Lenin Bhatth, Vipin Gargi,Nivedita Guptab,Dimpal A. Nyayanita, Anita M. Shetea, Ruchi Singhe, Savita Patila,Himanshu Sharmaf, Deepa Meenae, Jyoti Guptae,Pranita Gawandea, Kaumudi Kalelea,Rajlaxmi Jaina, Deepak Malia, Bharti Malhotra, Vijayalakshmi Nagg, Prabhat K. Khatrij, Harmanmeet Kaurc, Neetu Vijayc, Sujeet Singhd, Maya Gopalakrishnan. Detection of African genotype inHyalomma tick pools during Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever outbreak, Rajasthan, India, 2019.Virus Research.2020: 286; 198046.DOI: 10.1016/j.virusres.2020.198046.
19. Nazneen Pathan, Shivra Batra, Veena Balothia. A Hospital based observational study to evaluate,the microbiological profile among patients with ear discharge. International Journal of Health and Clinical research. 2021, issue 4 volume (7) : 11-15 Accepted 22/03/2021.
20. Sunita Agarwal, Nazneen Pathan, Shvira Batra, Rajni Sharma. Prevalence of high level aminoglycoside resistance and vancomycin resistant enterococci in enterococcal isolates in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Global Journal for Research Analysis 4 (10) : April 2021
21. Nazneen Pathan, Sunita Agarwal, Anshu Mittal, Adil Aziz, Nitya Vyas Provider Initiated and client initiated HIV testing. A ten year ICTC based study: 2009-2019. International Journal of Scientific Research. Issue 4 (Vol -10): 16-19 April 2021
1. MPAICON preconference Hands on workshop on Diagnosis of infectious diseases by molecular methods 10 th January 2020
2. Diagnosis and management of COVID 19 held on 7 th March 2020 Library Seminar Hall SMS Jaipur
3. Preconference CME in E-MICROCON 2020 Diagnosis of Mycobacterial infections: 8 th December 2020
4. Hands on workshops for molecular diagnosis of SARS CoV2
a. Microbiology Lab Bhilwara 30/4/2020 - 5/4/2020 (10)
b. Microbiology Lab Sikar 10/4/2020-5/4/2020 (10)
c. Microbiology Lab Bharatpur 23/3/2020 - 29/3/2020 (8)
d. RT PCR lab Alwar 10/5/2020 to 15/5/2020(5)
e. RT-PCR LAB DAUSA 8.10.2020 - 11.10.2020(8)
f. RT-PCR LAB DHOLPUR 1310.2020-16.10.2020(9)
g. RT-PCR LAB TONK 3.12.2020-4.12.2020 (2)
h. RT-PCR LAB TONK 5.10.2020-9.10.2020 (7)
i. RT-PCR LAB MILITARY HOSPITAL JAIPUR JUNE-JULY 2020(1)
j. RT-PCR LAB MILITARY HOSPITAL JAIPUR Jun-20 ( 4)
k. NWR, CENTRAL HOSPITAL, JAIPUR May-20( 4) SAMPLE COLLECTION for covid
l. RT-PCR LAB KARAULI 9.11.2020-10.11.2020 11
5. Webinar organized by National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI)on Current Scenario and Future challenges with Emphasis on Awareness about COVID-19 Pandemic. Talk given on COVID-19 Pandemic:Diagnostic Modalities and Controversies . 22 nd December 2020
6. Jointly organized Webinar by SMS MC, Medical & Health , Animal Husbandry, Forest & NCDC on Avian Influenza under Program for Strengthening of Intersectoral Coordination for Prevention and Control of Zoonotic Diseases. 22 January 2021 (100)
7. Webinar on Avian Influenza March 3, 2021 in collaboration with IDSP & NCDC, NewDelhi2.
8. WEBINAR ON Lab Diagnosis OF MUCORMYCOSIS under IAMM RAJASTHAN CHAPTER ; 17 June2021
9. Online/video Conferencing Training held on 13-05-2021 ON RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING ON SARSCOV-2 AT Swasthya bhawan (DMHS), Jaipur
10. Training of Lab Incharges & PHC, CHC Lab technicians on Rapid Antigen testing for SARS COV-2 at SIHFW, Jaipur; 5-07-2021
11. Workshop on Good infection control practice and antimicrobial sensitivity techniques under National Program on containment of antimicrobial resistance to straighter implementation of infection prevention and control guidelines 6th March,2021. 9th March, 2021
Last Updated: 05.07.2021