Research & Publication
Department of General Surgery
Dr. Raj Govind Sharma
(DR. AMIT JAIN)
Issue (April, 2020)
Efficacy of the serum Procalcitonin in predicting complicated appendicitis: A study of 110 cases of acute appendicitis
(International Surgery Joyrnal)
[Patel TR et al.Int Surg J. 2020 July; 7(7)
Original Article- Study of the association of serum procalcitonin with leukocytosis in predicting complicated acute appendicitis
(DR. RICHA JAIN)
(Indian J Case Reports)
[Issue – 10 July, 2019]
Foreign Boody Rectum: A case report
(DR. RAJENDRA BAGREE)
Issue (Feb, 2020)
Angiodysplasia of Left Colon Extending to Anal Verge Landed Patient into Apr: A Rare Diagnosis
Internatiomal Surgery Journal Reddy HM et al. Int Surg. J. 2019 Oct.,6(10)
Retreival of a migrated and incorporated lumen apposing metal stent from pancreatic body using laparoscopic techinique alone
International journal of current Research Vo. 12, Issue, 01, pp.9718-9722, January, 2020
Seroma Formation in Half V/S full Vacuum Suction Drainage After Modified Radical Mastectomy-A Hospital Based Prospective Cohort Study
Issue (January, 2020)
Laparoscopic Management of Hydatid Cyst: A Series of 10 Cases
(DR. LAXMI NARAYAN MEENA)
(DR. FARUK KHAN)
[Volume 3, Issue 10; October: 2019; Page No.-181-184]
AN EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDY OF VARICOCELE
[Volume-4, Issue -5, October -2019, Page No. : 155-157]
Eavluation of Modified Alvardo Score in Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis at Tertiary Care Hospital
(DR. SADAT ULLAH KHAN)
[Volume -5, Issue -3, June -2020, Page No. : 278-280]
Eavluation of Modified Alvardo Score in Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis at Tertiary Care Hospital in Jaipur Rajasthan
(DR. PRADEEP KUMAR VERMA)
Original Research Article – Incidence and management of intestinal perforation in typhoid: A prospective, observational study (Yadav BL et al. Int Surg J. 2020 May: 7(5): 1570-1574)
Dr. Deeksha Mehta
1. JCDR. 2019 Sept, Volume- 13, Issue 9. Comparison of New Injury Severity Score and Revised Trauma Score in Predicting Outcome of Trauma Patients.
2. IJCMR. 2019 June, Volume 6, Issue 6. Clinical Relevance of Modified Alvarado Score in Acute Appendicitis in Present Scenario.
3. IJRMS. 2020 June, Volume 8, Issue 6. A Comparative Study Between Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Transvaginal Sonography for Evaluation of Uterine Fibroid using Histopathology as Gold Standard.
4. IJCMR. 2020 June, Volume 7, Issue 6. Comparison of Alteration in Liver Function Tests in Patients undergoing High Pressure Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy versus Low Pressure Cholecystectomy.SURGICAL UNIT – 1
1. Annual of Thoracic Surgery.
2. Journal of Thoracic & CV Surgery.
3. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychictory.
4. Neurology (Ame.)
5. Neurology Clinicas of North America.
6. Annual of Indian Academy of Neurology.
7. Neurology (India)
8. Journal of Paed. Surgery
9. Paed. Surgery. International
10. Journal of Plas & Reems & Aesthetics.
11. Clinics in Pla. Sx.
12. Indial Journal of Pla. Sx.
14. Indian Journal of Urology.
15. A.M.A Archives of Sx.
16. British Journal of Sx.
18. Surg. Clinics of North America.
1. Indian Journal of Medical Research.
2. Indian Journal of Medical Science.
3. Indian Journal of Social Work.
4. Indian Science abstract.
5. Indian Practioner.
7. Journal of Bioscience
8. Science Reporter
9. Scientific American
10. Bombay Hospital. J.
11. Current Science
13. National Geography
15. British Med. Journal.
Total Books – 9069
Year – 2011 – 2012 (20 books).