Research & Publication
Department of Anaesthesia
List of Publications 2017
1. Hyperbaric Spinal Ropivacaine for Elective Cesarean Section : A Comparasion to Hyperbaric Bupivacaine. IJSR|Volume 6 | Issue 3| March 2017 ISSN no 2277 -8179| IF 4.176 | IC Value:78.46 | p 14-16 Authors :Dr. Yogesh Chand Modi, Dr. Reema Meena
2. Comparison Between Supra- Scapular Nerve Block and Intra Articular Steroid in Pain Management for Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) patients IJSR| Volume 6 | Issue 1| January 2017. ISSN no 2277 -8179| IF 3.508 |IC Value:78.46 Authors: Dr. Sandeep Kumar, Dr. P.S Lamba
3. Comparision of Clonidine Dexmedetomidine and Fentanyl for Attenuation of Haemodynamic response to Laryngoscopy & Endotracheal Intubation in Valvular Heart SurgeryInternational Journal of Scientific Research Volume 6|Issue 2| Feb 2017|ISSN |No 22778179 Authors : Dr. Jitendra Kumar ,Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. C.K Vyas, Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Anjum Saiyed
4. Comparision of Magnesium Sulfate and Normal Saline (Placebo) Nebulization for Prevention of postoperative Sore Throat in patient Undergoing Lumbar Spine Surgeries Under General Anaesthesia with Endotracheal Intubation in Prone Position. IJSR|Volume 6|Issue-4|April-2017|ISSN No-2277-8179|IF:4176|IC Value ;7846 Authors : Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Manish Kumar Loyal, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Farooq Maniyar, Dr. Divya Gupta.
5. Randomized Double Blind Comparative Study of Intravenous Clonidine and Tramadol in Post Spinal Anaesthesia Shivering IJSR| Volume 6 |Issue-1| January 2017-ISSN No. 2277-8179|IF :3508|IC Value :78.46 Authors : Dr. Manish Loyal, Dr. Sunil Chuahan , Dr. Mamta Khandelwal
6. Comparative of intubating laryngeal mask airway (ILMA) and Mc Coy laryngoscope for tracheal intubation in patients with simulated cervical spine injury. IJSR|Volume -6|Issue -4| April 2017-ISSN No. 2277-8179|IF:4.176|IC Value :78.46 Authors: Dr. Renu Bala, Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Abhinav Sharma, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Goyir Gangkak
7. Comparison of General Anaesthesia and General Anaesthesia Plus Thoracic Epidural Anaesthesia for patients undergoing off pump coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (OPCABG) a Prospective Randomized Study. Journal of Global Research Analysis | Volume 6| Issue:1| Jan 2017 Authors : Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Komal Chopra
8. Comparision of i- gel and Laryngeal Mask airway Supreme in different Head and neck positions in spontaneously breathing Pediatric Population. Anaesthesia Essay and Researches| Year 2017|Vol XX| Issue X Authors: Dr. Swati Gupta, Dr. Neelam Dogra, Dr. Kanchan Chuahan
9. A comparative study of the effect of clonidine, fentanyl and the combination of both as adjuvant to intrathecal bupivacaine for postoperative analgesia in total abdominal hysterectomy. JOACP January – March 2017 Authors Name : Dr. Fareed Ahmed, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Anil Sharma
10. Low dose Intravenous Alpha-2 agonists as Adjuvants to Spinal Levobupivacaine: A Randomized Study' Indian Journal of Pain Friday, November 25, 2016 Authors : Dr. Pranav Jetley, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal , Dr. Usha Bafna
11. Comparision of total intravenous anaesthesia with propofol, Propofol-Thiopentone admixture and Propofol-Ketamine admixture for short surgical procedures. International journal of scientific research. Volume-6/Issue-7/July 2017/ Authors:- Dr Nihar Sharma. Dr Siddharth Sharma
12. Comparative study of intrathecal isobaric ropivacaine with different doses of clonidine in lower extremity Surgery. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research Volume-05/Issue-09/September 2017 Authors:- Dr Nihar Sharma, Dr Bhawani Singh, Dr Trishla Jain, Dr Siddharth Sharma.
13. Comparative study of effect of etomidate and propofol on hemodynamics and agent specific adverse effects in short surgical procedures. International Journal of Scientific Research. Accepted for publication for 1st October 2017.Authors:- Dr Munish Kumar, Dr Adhokshaj Joshi, Dr Siddharth Sharma
14. Comparison of hemodynamic and serum cortisol levels in response to anesthetic induction with Etomidate or Propofol in patients undergoing CABG surgery Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, 2017,4(3):345-351 Authors:- Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Ravi Shankar Sharma, Dr. Pinu Ranawat, Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Indu Verma.
15. Effects of infusion of magnesium sulphate on hemodynamic parameters, occurrence of arrhythmias, anaesthetic requirement, post operative outcome in coronary artery bypass grafting Author- Dr. Vasundhara , Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Chetan Goyal Volume-6/issue-6/June-2017/ISSN2277-8179/IF:4.176/IC Value:78.46
16. Comparison of intravenous nalbuphine and fentanyl on attenuation pressor response during laryngoscopy and endotracheal ntubation international journal of scientific research volume-6 | issue-9 | september-2017 | issn no 2277 - 8179 | Authors:- Dr Indira ,Dr Mamta Khandelwal, Dr Usha Bafna, Dr Fareed Ahmed
17. Haemodynamic and analgesic profile of different doses of clonidine with small dose of bupivacaine under spinal anaesthesia in lower abdominal surgeries. volume6, issue 12, december 2017, issn 2277-8160 authors:- dr. Sonali beniwal*, dr. Pratibha Rathore
18. Proseal lma -a clinical evaluation and comparison of three techniques of insertion using introducer, index finger and thumb. Volume-6 | Issue-9 | September-2017 | ISSN - 2250-1991 | IF : 5.761 | IC Value : 79.96 Authors:- Dr. Chitra Singh, Dr. Priyanka Jain, Dr. Avinish Bharadwaj
19. Effect of Chronic B-blocker therapy on Hemodynamic changes associated with spinal subarachnoid block (A comparison between normotensive v/s controlled hypertensive patients B-blocker Therapy) Vol.3, Issue 10 October 2016 E-ISSN: 2349-9788, P-ISSN: 2454-2237 Authors:- Dr Sunita Meena, Dr Jeetam Singh Meena, Dr Vinay Joshi
20. The correlation of Iron status and first febrile seizure: A prospective case-control study e-ISSN: 2279-085, p-ISSN: 2279-0861, volume 15, Issue 10 ver. IX (October 2016) PP-42-45 Authors:- Dr. Jeetam Singh Meena, Dr Sunita Meena, Dr S. Sitaraman
21. A comparative study effect of intrathaecal tramadol (20mg) use as adjuvant with hyperbaric bupivacaine (15mg) and hyperbaric bupivacaine for postoperative analgesia in infraumbilical surgeries. Int.J.Adv.Res.5(7), 2671-2675 Authors:-Dr sunita Meena, Dr Rakesh Agarwal, Dr Ramesh Chand Sunar
22. Comparison of analgesic efficacy of intrathecal clonidine and fentanyl as an adjuvant to low dose hyperbaric bupivacaine in elective caesarean sections Vol.8, Issue 12, pp. 22173-22176, December 2017 Authors:- Dr. Kanchan Chauhan, Dr. Alok Sony, Dr. Anupama Gupta, Dr. Rama Chatterji, Dr. Chandrashekhar Chatterji
23. Management of perioperative pulmonary edema with Non-invasive ventilation in patient with pre-eclampsia undergoing emergency C-section Volume 4, Issue 12, December 2017, ICV. 77.83 Authors:- Dr. Bordi Pancholi, Dr. Chandra Shekhar Chatterji, Dr. Rama Chatterji
24. Comparative study of preincisional infiltration of ropivacaine 0.375% and levobupivacaine 0.25% for post operative analgesia in adult after lower abdominal surgery under general anaesthesia. Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2017, ISSN No. 2277-8179, IF:4.176, IC Value 78.46 Authors:- Dr. Kanchan Chauhan, Dr. Shailesh Sharma
25. Handling of blood and blood components Volume 6, Issue 6, June 2017, ISSN No. 2277-8179, IF:4.176, IC value 78.46 Authors:- Dr. Kanchan Chauhan, Dr. Neelam Dogra, Dr. Girish Chauhan, Dr. Satyanarayan Kumhar
26. Perioperative considerations in a patient with hemophilia A: A case report and review of literature Year 2017, Valume 11, Issue 1, Page 243-245 Authors:- Dr. Tuhin Mistry, Dr. Neelam Dogra, Dr. Kanchan Chauhan, Dr. Jigyasa Sahani
27. Comparative study of efficacy of Ropivacaine and Bupivacaine for supraclavicular brachial plexus block. Volume-6, Issue-9, September-2017,ISSN No 2277-8160 Authors:- Dr Akanksha Ojha, Dr. Anupama Gupta
28. Supraclavicular brachial plexus block: Using Midazolam as an adjuvant to bupivacaine: A double blind randomized trial Volume-6, Issue-8, August-2017-ISSN No 2277-8160 Authors:- Dr Gopal Lal bansal, Dr Anupama Gupta
29. Comparison of Haemodynamic changes and level of block during spinal anaesthesia - Lithotomy v/s supine position using Ropivacaine and Bupivacaine e-ISSN:2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861 Volume 16, Issue 10 ver. VII (October 2017) PP 34-39 Authors:- Dr Arun Mathur, Dr Anupama Gupta
30. Efficacy of Dexmedetomidine as an adjutant to Levobupivacaine for Supraclavicular brachial plexus block e-ISSN:2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861 Volume 16, Issue 9 ver. V (September 2017) PP 71-75 Authors:- Dr Mallika Mohindra, Dr Anupama Gupta
31. Postspinal analgesic effect of transdermal fentanyl patch (2.5mg and 5mg) in abdominal hysterectomy: A randomized double-blind control study April 2017, IP: 184.108.40.206 Authors:- Ritika Gupta, Dr. Fareed Ahmed, Dr. Rama Chatterji, Dr. Monika Rathore, Dr. Amit Agarwal
32. A Comparative study of intrathecal isobaric bupivacaine (0.5%), Levobupivacaine (0.5%) and Ropivacaine (0.5%) in patients undergoing TURP. Volume 3, Issue No. 4, p-ISSN 2348-4438, E-ISSN 2349-3208 Authors:- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Morwal, Dr. Trishla Jain
33. Comparison of intrathecal clonidine and magnesium sulphate used as an adjuvant with hyperbaric bupivacaine in lower abdominal surgery Indian Journal of Anaesthesia | Volume 61 | Issue 8 | August 2017 Authors:- Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Debojyoti Dutta, Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Sunil Chauhan, Dr. Pranav Jetley,Dr.Saikat Mitra
34. The effectiveness of esmolol in attenuating the arousal response (Heamodynamic changes and bis index) to endotracheal intubation in patients undergoing surgical procedures Authors:- Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Shantanu Vyas, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Suman, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. C.K. Vyas, Dr. Rajni Mathur
35. A randomized double blind prospective study to compare the characteristics of levobupivacaine with clonidine or dexemedetomidine as on adjuvant in supraclavicular brachial plexus block Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2017, ISSN No. 2277.8179 Authors:- Dr. Rajni Mathur, Dr. Yogesh Modi, Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Sanjay
36. Efficacy of magnesium sulfate as adjuvant to ropivacaine 0.4% for supraclavicular brachial plexus block in patients undergoing upper limb surgery: A randomized controlled 10.5005/jp-journal- 10046 - 0075 Authors:- Dr. Dileep Gupta, Dr. vandana Mangal, Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Dr. Amit Kulshreshtha, Dr. Poonam Kalra
37. Intraocular Pressure changes during laparoscopic surgery in trendelenburg position in patients anesthetized with propofol based total intravenous anaesthesia compared to sevoflurane anaesthesia Authors:- Dr. Gagandeep kaur, Dr. mamta Sharma. Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Kanchan Chauhan
38. Evaluation of efficacy of intranasal midazolam as pre anaesthetic drug in peadiatric patients Volume8, Issue 10 October 2017 PG 20194-97 Authors:- Dr. Pradeep Charan, Dr. Anupama Gupta
39. Evaluation of the effect of transdermal nitroglycerin patch on intrathecal dexemedetomidine as additive, on post operative analgesia after abdominal hysterectomy Volume 18 No. 2, July- December 2017 pg 51-55 Authors:- Dr. Rama Chatterji, Dr. Anupama Gupta, Dr. Vinay Kumar Sharma, Dr. Chandra shekhar Chatterji
40. Anasethetic Management during transposition of great arteries (TGA) correction 19(8): 1-5 2017: article no. BJMMR-30290 ISSN:2231-0641, NLM ID 101570965 Authors:- Dr. Swati Gupta, Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Neelam Dogra
41. A comparative of hemodynamic & cardio protective effects of sevoflurane & Isoflurane in patients under going off pump coronary artery bypass grafting IJSR vol.6/issue-7/July 2017 Auhtors:- Dr. Sushila Meena, Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. C.K. Vyas, Dr. Reema Meena
42. Levosimemdan- A better option than dobutamine to improve hemodynamics in patients Paripex- Indian journal of research volume-6/issue-1/August2017 Authors:- Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Nishcita C., Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Reema Meena
43. Awake orotracheal fibre-optic intubation: Comparison of two different doses of dexmedetomidine on intubation conditions in patients undergoing cervical spine surgery Year : 2017 | Volume : 61 | Issue : 10 Authors:- Jaya Sharma1, Shobha Purohit2, Sonali Bhatia1, Poonam Kalra1, Mamta Sharma2, Reema Meena1
44. Postoperative Analgesia After Wound Infiltration With Tramadol and Dexmedetomidine as an Adjuvant to Ropivacaine for Lumbar Discectomies: A Randomized-controlled Clinical Trial 2017 Oct;29(4) Authors:- Saikat Mitra 1, Shobha Purohit, Mamta Sharma.
45. Comparison of 0.75% Isobaric Ropivacaine Alone And 0.75% Isobaric Ropivacaine with Fentanyl as Adjuvant in Spinal Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic Lower Limb Surgeries : JMSCR Vol(05), Issue – 06 , Page 23756-23764, June 2017. Authors: Dr. Mudita Bhatia, Dr. Alka Purohit, Dr. Mohit Pareek , Dr. Pradeep Charan,
46. A Comparison of Analgesic Effect of Different Doses of Intratheeal Nalbuphinne hydrochloride with Bupivacaine and Bupivacaine Alone for Infraumblical Sugeries: International Journal of Science and Resarch (IJSR)2017. Authors: Dr. Alaka Purohit, Dr. Hukam Chand Sharma
47. Randomized, double blinded comparison of magnesium sulphate and clonidine as an adjunct to epidural bupivacaine for lower abdominal surgery INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH VOLUME-6 | ISSUE-5 | MAY - 2017 | ISSN No 2277 – 8179 Authors:- Dr. Rajni Mathur, Dr. Yogesh Modi, Dr. Ankita Agarwal
List of publications 2018
1. Comparison of Dexmedetomidine, Fentanyl and Lignocaine in attenuation of Heamodynamic response to direct laryngoscopy and intubation e-ISSN-2279-0853, p-ISSN-2279-0861, volume17, Issue 01 Ver. IV January 2018. Authors:- Dr. Kanchan Chauhan, Dr. C.S. Chatterji, Dr. Rajeev Kumar Prajapati, Dr. Anupama Gupta
2. A Comparative Study Of The Effect Of Caudal Vs Intravenous Clonidine On Post Operative Analgesia Produced By Caudal Levobupivacaine In Children Under Going Subumblical Surgeries. Volume-7 | Issue-3 | March-2018 | ISSN No 2277 - 8179 | IF : 4.758 | IC Value : 93.98. Authors:- Dr. Rajni Mathur, Dr. Pratibha Rathore, Dr. Divya Gaur
3. Comparison Of Hyperbaric Ropivacaine And Hyperbaric Bupivacaine In Unilateral Spinal Anaesthesia Volume-7, Issue-1, January-2018 • Issn No 2277 – 8160. Authors:- Dr. Rajeev Sharma, Dr. Pratibha Rathore, Dr. C.K. Vyas
4. A study to compare caudal levobupivacaine, tramadol and a combination of both in paediatric inguinal hernia surgeries. Indian j Anaesth 2018; 62; 359-65, Authors:- Dr. Neelam Dogra, Dr. R Dadheech, Preemptive Effect of a Single Dose of IV Mgs04 on Postoperative Paln Relief after Lower Abdominal Surgery. Authors:- Dr. C.K.Vyas, Dr. Sonali Beniwal
5. Intravenous Dexmedetomidine as an adjunct to Anaesthetic induction to Attenuate Haemodynamic Response to Laryngoscopy and endotracheal intubation. Volume- 7/ Issue-4/ April 2018 IJSR. Authors:- Dr. Savita Meena, Dr. Kavita Jain, Dr. Neena Jain
6. A Comparative study of intramuscular Ephedrine and phenylepherine as prophylaxis for prevention of hypotension in caesarean section under spinal anaesthesia. Vol-7/ Issue-1/ January 2018/ Issn No.2277-8179/ IF: 4.176. Authors: Dr. Satish Chand Meena, Dr Pushpa Meena, Dr Mamta Khandelwal
7. A Comparative Study of single shotepidural Block and Post Operative Pain Relifef Caused by Bupivacaine and Fentanyl, Bupivacaine and tramadol, Bupivacaine and Midazolam Combination in Lower Limb Orthopedic Surgery. Vol-7/ Issue-6/ june 2018 Issn No.2277-8179/ IF: 4.758. Authors: Dr. Satish Chand Meena, Dr. Jigyasa Shahani
8. The Comparative study to evaluate the effectiveness of Dexmedetomidine verses Propofol Intravenous infusion to facilitate Awake Fibreoptic Nasotracheal intubation. IJSR- Publication Issue July2018. Authors: Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Pramod Dr. Shobha Purohit
9. A Comparative study of sevoflurane versus halothane for general Anaesthesia in Paediatric Patients. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH for 1st July 2018. Authors: Dr. Kanchan Chauhan, Dr. Satyanarayan Kumhar,
10. A randomized study comparing the analgesic and sedative effect of dexmedetomidine and fentanyl with ropivacaine for eqidural analgesia in patient undergoing percutaneous nephrolithotomy. International Journal science Research june 2018 Acpt, Authors: Dr. Varsha Kothari, Dr. Rajni Mathur
11. Comparison of different doses of nitroglycerin in attennation of Pressor response to laryngoscopy and intubation. International Journal of Scientific Research Accepted June 2018. Authors:-Dr. Rajni Mathur, Dr.Varsha Kothari, Dr. Jai Prakash Satiwal
12. Comparison of analgesic effect of intraincisional ketamine clonidine administration with bupivacaine after caesarean section under spinal Anesthesia. A randomized double blind comparative study. International journal of scientific research Accept for july 2018 issue. Authors:- Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Dr. Mohit Anand, Dr Usha Bafna, Dr. Debojyoti Dutta
13. Comparison of efficacy of intrathecal fentanyl and ketamine as an adjuvant to bupivacaine in total abdominal hysteretectomy. International journal of scientific research July2018 issue. Author:- Dr.Bheem Raj Singhvi, Dr.Savita Meena, Dr. Siddharth Sharma
14. Intrathecal Fentanyl for prevention of shivering in spinal Anaesthesia in lower limb surgeries. International journal of scientific research October 2018 issue. Author: - Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Aarti Prabhakar
15. Comparison of Airtraq and Fiberoptic Guided Intubation In the Presence of Rigid Cervical Collar Simulating Cervical Immobilization In Cervical Spine Surgery. Rajasthan Medical Journal. Issue Jan 2018. Author: Dr. Priyanka Jain, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Reema Meena.
16. Comparative Study of Stress Response using Intubating laryngeal Mask Airway and laryngoscopic Endotracheal Intubation under General Anesthesia in patients undergoing elective surgery. International Journal of Scientific Research: Volume -7, Issue 4 April 2018, ISSN No.2277-8179. Authors: Dr Priyanka Jain, Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Abhishek Jain.
17. A prospective, randomized, controlled, triple-blinded, single centre trial evaluating the postoperative analgesic effect of Butorphanol as adjuvant to 0.25% Bupiuvacaine compared to 0.25% Bupivacaine alone in caudal epidural in adult patients undergoing single-level disc surgeries. International Journal of Scientific Research: Volume-7, Issue 5, May 2018, ISSN No. 2277-8179. Authors- Dr. Hitesh Chand Sharma, Dr. Samridhi Nanda*, Dr. Padma S., Dr. Pankaj Punetha.
18. Comparative study of the effect of intrathecal Fentanyl on the quality of hyperbaric Bupivacaine induced subarachnoid block in Adult patients. International Journal of Scientific Research: Volume-7, Issue 5, July 2018, ISSN No. 2277- 8179. Authors- Dr. Pradeep Charan, Dr. Samridhi Nanda*, Dr. Uday Kumar Gouni
19. Evaluating the efficacy of low dose hyperbaric levobupivacaine(0.5%) versus hyperbaric levobupivacaine along with fantanyl for subarachnoid block in patients undergoing medical termination of p[regnancy and sterilization: A prospective, randomized study. Journal of Obstetric anaesthesia and Critical Care. Volume 8,Issue 2, July- December. Authors- Sakshi Thakore, Nirdesh Thakore, Rama Chatterji, Chandra Shekhar Chatterji, Samridhi Nanda
20. Nasal Assessment for nasotracheal intubartion: A ray of hope. Journal of Anaestheiology and Clinical Pharmacology. Volume 34, Issue 2, 258-259. Authors- Dr. Chandni Sinha, Dr. Samridhi Nanda*, Dr. Ajeet Kumar, Dr. Poonam Kumari.
21. A comparison of intrathecal dexmedetomidine and clonidine as adjuvant to hyperbaric bupivacaine for postoperative analgesia in abdominal hysterectomy. Journal of obstetric anaesthesia and critical care. Volume 8,issue 2, December 2018. Authors- dr.rama chatterji, dr. chandrashekhar chatterji, dr. anupam gupta, dr lalit kumar kejriwal.
22. Comparative study of the effect of intrathecal fentanyl on the quality of hyperbaric bupivacaine induced subarachnoid block in adult patients. International journal of scientific research. Volume 7, issue 7, july 2018. Authors- Dr. pradeep charan, Dr. samridhi nanda, Dr. uday kumar gouni
23. Evaluating the efficacy of low dose hyperbaric levobupivacaine (0.5%) versus bupivacaine (0.5%) along with fentanyl for subarachnoid block in patients undergoing medical termination of pregnancy and sterilization: a prospective, randomized study. Journal of obstetric anaesthesia and critical care. Authors- Dr. sakshi thakore, Dr. nirdesh thakore, Dr. Rama chatterji, Dr. Chandra shekhar chatterji, Dr. samridhi nanda.
24. Endotracheal intubation versus proseal lma for short duration infraumbilical surgeries in pediatric patients: a randomized comparative study. International journal of scientific research. Volume 7, issue 7, july 2018. Authors- Dr. neelam dogra, Dr. rashmi singh, Dr.anupama gupta
25. Effects of dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant to ropivacaine in ultrasound guided supraclavicular brachial plexus block: a prospective randomized, double blind study. Journal of anaesthesiology clinical pharmacology. Authors- Dr. vandana mangal, Dr. tuhin mistry, Dr. gaurav Sharma, Dr. md. Kazim, Dr. neelmani ahuja, Dr. amit kulshrestha.
26. Intrathecal fentanyl for prevention of shivering in spinal anaesthesia in lower limb surgeries. Index Copernicus value, volume 7, issue 10, October 2018. Authors-Dr. poonam kalra, Dr. Aarti prabhakar.
27. A comparison of analgesic effect of different doses of intrathecal nalbuphine hydrochloride with bupivacaine and bupivacaine alone for infraumbilical surgeries. Index Copernicus value, volume 7, issue 11, November 2018. Authors- Dr. alaka purohit, Dr. hukam chand Sharma.
28. Comparative study of stress response using intubating laryngeal mask airway and laryngoscopic endotracheal intubation under general anaesthesia in patients undergoing elective surgery. International journal of scientific research, volume 7, issue 4, april 2018. Authors- Dr. priyanka jain, Dr. anjum saiyed, Dr. abhishek jain.
29. Comparison of intrathecal morphine and fentanyl in addition to ropivacaine for perioperative analgesia in lower segment caesarean section. Indian journal of pain, Authors- Dr. anupama gupta, Dr. rama chatterji, Dr. harphool chaudhary, Dr. Chandra shekhar chatterji.
30. Comparison of postoperative analgesic effect of ketamine and fentanyl added to intrathecal bupivacaine in patients undergoing abdominal hysterectomy: a prospective randomized double blind study. International journal of scientific research, volume 7,issue 7, july 2018. Authors- Dr.rama chatterji, Dr. anupama gupta, Dr. bhimraj singhvi.
31. A prospective randomized, controlled, triple blinded, single centre trial evaluating the postoperative analgesic effect of butorphanol as adjuvant to 0.25% bupivacaine compared to 0.25% bupivacaine alone in caudal epidural in adult patients undergoing single level lumbar disc surgeries. International journal of scientific research, volume 7, issue 5, may 2018. Authors- Dr. Hitesh chand Sharma, Dr. samridhi nanda, Dr. padma s., Dr. pankaj punetha.
32. Comparison of airtraq and fibreoptic guided intubation in the presence of rigid cervical collar simulating cervical immobilization in cervical spine surgery. Authors- Dr. Priyanka Jain, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Reema Meena.
33. Anaesthetic management of a patient with pentalogy of fallot : a case report. The Egyptian journal of cardiothoracic anaesthesia. Authors- Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Anisha Dara, Dr. C.K. Vyas, Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Reema Meena.
34. Comparison of intrathecal Dexmedetomidine and Midazolam as adjuvants to 0.5% hyperbaric Bupivacaine for lower abdominal surgeries. Indian journal of Medical research, volume 7, issue 3, June 2018. Authors- Dr. Babita Choudhary, Dr. Neelu Sharma*, Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Pradeep Kumar.
35. Comparative Study of Hemodynamic Changes Using Proseal Laryngeal Mask Airway, Intubating Laryngeal Mask Airway or Laryngoscopic Endotracheal Intubation under General Anesthesia in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery. Karnataka Anesthesia Journal ¦ Volume 3 ¦ Issue 4 ¦ October-December 2017, Published 2018. Authors: - Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Abhishek Jain, Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Reema Meena
36. Comparison of isoflurane with propofol during lower limb surgery by using bispectral index monitor. International journal of scientific research (IJSR) Volume-7/issue-6/june2018. Authors:- Dr. Tarun Lall, Dr. Nipun Lamba
37. Comparative study of Isoflurane and Halothane on BIS Index at equal end- tidal minimum alveolar concentration in spine surgery. Authors: Dr. Tarun Lall, Dr. P.S. Lamba. Publication in : Year 2018 Paripex Journal of Indian Research (PJIR)’ June 15 2018
38. To compare the Efficacy of Intravenous Midazolam Versus Clonidine as Premedication on Bispectral Index Guided Propofol Induction of Anesthesia in General Surgery. Publication in : Year 2018. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences/ Volume 7/ Issue 23/ June 04, 2018. Authors: Dr. Tarun Lall, Dr. Digvijay Singh
39. Comparative study of intravenous esmolol & magnesium sulphate in attenuating hemodynamic response during laryngoscopy & endotracheal intubation in patients undergoing valvular heart surgery: A randomized clinical trial. Americal journal of anaesthesia & clinical research published 06 dec. 2018 ISSN 2640-5628. Authors:- Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. C.K. Vyas, Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Anita Meena
40. A Comparative study of epidural fentanyl and clonidine as an adjunct to bupivacaine in patients undergoing abdominal hysterectomy International journal of scientific research Volume-7/issue-8/august 2018 Authors:- Dr. Sneha Sharma, Dr. Reema Meena
41. Comparison of endotracheal intubating conditions and level of serum potassium following succinylcholine versus rocuronium administration, RMJ July 2018. Authors:- Dr. Usha bafna, Dr. Nagesh Vyas, Dr. Anupama Gupta
42. Comparative Study of the Effects of Transdermal Patch versus Intra Muscular Diclofenac Sodium in Early Post-Operative Period after Hysterectomy under Spinal Anaesthesia. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 7 Issue 1, January 2018. Authors:- Dr. Manisha Saini, Dr. Fareed Ahmed, Dr. Monika Rathor
43. A comparative study of intravenous nitroglycerine and esmolol on hemodynamic response following tracheal extubation. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume-7, issue-2, feb. 2018. Authors:- Dr. Harminder Kaur, Dr. Sanjay Kr. Morwal, Dr. Fareed Ahmed, Dr. Monika Rathore
44. Comparison of intrathecal Dexmedetomidine and Midazolam as adjuvants to 0.5% hyperbaric Bupivacaine for lower abdominal surgeries. Indian journal of Medical research, volume 7, issue 3, June 2018. Authors- Dr. Babita Choudhary, Dr. Neelu Sharma*, Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Pradeep Kumar
45. A comparative study of the post operative analgesic efficacy of Flupirtine maleate and Ibuprofen in patients undergoing diagnostic laparoscopy for gynaecological surgeries under general anaesthesia” Iosr journal of dental and medical sciences (iosr-jdms), volume 17, issue 3 ver.18 march. (2018), pp 07-10, Authors: Praveen Kumar Ojha, Rama Chatterji, Anupama Gupta, Chandrashekhar Chatterji, Farooq Maniyar
46. Comparison of efficacy of Midazolam and Fentanyl as adjuvants to intrathecal Bupivacaine in patients undergoing elective gynaecological surgeries. International journal of science and research (ijsr),volume 7 issue 7, July 2018 Authors: Dr Anupama Gupta, Dr Arun Mathur, Dr Shashipal Dabas
47. Xenon: The future anaesthetic agent”, Indian journal of anesthesia and analgesia 2018; 5(3): 492-49. Authors: Dr Mukesh Somvanshi, Dr Archana Tripathi, Dr Anupama Gupta, Dr Firoz Satpathy.
48. Effective dose of propofol for Smooth induction in midazolam prenedicaled and unprenedicaled Children (IJRMS) 2018: 6: 2767-73. Authors:- Dr. Veena Shukla, Dr. Harpeet Kaur
List of publications 2019
1. Clinical profile comparison of cisatracurium and rocuronium in elective surgery. Bali journal anaesthesiology 2019, volume3, no. 2:89-92 E-ISSN2549-2276. Authors:- Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Priyanka Jain, Dr. Divya Rana, Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Sunil Chauhan
2. Comparison of bispectral index values produced by isoflurane & sevoflurane at equal end-tidal mac in trauma surgeries under general anaesthesia. International journal of scientific research (IJSR), Volume-8/Issue-3/March 2019. Authors:- Dr. Tarun Lall, Dr. Rekha Verma
3. Comparison of haemodynamic response to intubation using propofol versus etomidate versus their combination for anaesthesia induction. International journal of scientific research (IJSR), Volume8/issue12/dec.2019. Authors:- Dr. Tarun Lall, Dr. Narendra Singh Choudhary
4. A study to compare caudal dexemedetomidine versus fentanyl as adjuvant to 0.25% levobupivacaine for postoperative sedation in paediatric patients undergoing infraumblical surgeries under general anaesthesia. International journal of medical and biomedical studies, Volume 3, issue 4 april 2019. Authors:- Dr. Kanchan Chauhan, Dr. Roma Sharma
5. A comparative study of orotracheal intubation guided by airtaq and Mccoy laryngoscope in patients with rigid cervical collar in situ simulating cervical immobilization for traumatic cervical spine study. Neurological surgeon’s society of India. Published sep. 30, 2019, Authors: - Dr. Akhil Diwan, Dr. Shobha Purohit
6. Anaesthetic considerations in gastroschisis repair at a tertiary care hospital. Sri Lankan journal of anaesthesiology: 27(2):115-119 (2019). Authors: - Dr. Raksha Kundal, Dr. Neelam Dogra, Dr. Vijay Kumar Kundal
7. Comparison of emergence and recovery characteristics of sevoflurane and desflurane for gynaecological day care laparoscopic surgery. Indian journal of applied research, Volume-9/issue-9/sept. 2019. Authors:- Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Vasundhara
8. A study to compare the effect of dexmedetomidine and clonidine as an adjuvant to ropivacaine for epidural anesthesia in infraumbilical surgeries. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Available Online at www.ijmbs.info PubMed Volume 3, Issue 3; March: 2019; Page No.106-112. Authors:- Dr. Trishala Jain, Dr. Pinki Meena, Dr. Anupama Gupta, Dr. Maya Damor
9. A comparison of dexmedetomidine and fentanyl as an adjuvant to 0.25% bupivacaine for epidural analgesia in percutaneous nephrolithotomy (pcnl). International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies, Volume 3, Issue 3; March: 2019; Page No.98-105. Authors:- Dr. Trishala Jain, Dr. Maya Damor, Dr. Anupama Gupta, Dr. Pinki Meena
10. Comparative Study of Intrathecal Tramadol Versus Fentanyl With Hyperbaric Bupivacaine (0.5%) In Lower Segment Caesarean Section. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 18, Issue 4 Ser. 16 (April. 2019), PP 65-68, Authors:- Dr. Rama Chatterji, Dr. Alka Badjatya, Dr. Sonali Bhatia, Dr. Anupama Gupta, Dr. C S Chatterji
11. Comparison of hypotensive properties of dexemedetomidine and esmolol and their efficacy to provide oligemic surgical field during functional endoscopic sinus surgery. International journal of scientific research, Volume-9, issue-3, March 2019. Authors:- Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Rohit Gupta, Dr. Manika Aggarwal
12. Comparative study of intrathecal buprenorphine versus fentanyl as adjuvants to 0.75% isobaric ropivacaine for lower limb surgeries. International journal of scientific research, Volume-8/issue-3/march 2019. Authors:- Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Manika Aggarwal, Dr. Rohti Gupta
13. The Effect of Intravenous Esmolol on Requirement of Desflurane and Post Operative Pain in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. International journal of scientific research. Research Gate Impact Factor (2018): 0.28 | SJIF (2018): 7.426 Volume 8 Issue 8, August 2019. Authors:- Dr. Chitra Raghuvanshi, Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Sheetal Kumari Garg, Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Indu Verma
14. Perioperative management of patients undergoing craniosynostosis repair. Sri Lankan journal of anaesthesiology 27(1)-89-93(2019). Authors:- Dr. Rajni Mathur, Dr. Tuhin Mistry, Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Dr. Vandana Mangal
15. COMPARISON OF INTRANASAL CLONIDINE VERSUS DEXMEDETOMIDINE AS PREMEDICANT FOR GENERAL ANAESTHESIA IN HEAD AND NECK SURGERIES: A RANDOMISED DOUBLE BLIND STUDY VOLUME-8, ISSUE-2, FEBRUARY-2019 • ISSN No 2277 - 8160 IF : 5.156 | IC Value : 85.78. Author: Dr Usha bafna, Dr Avinash barpanda, Dr Satveer S. Gurjar*
16. Pre-emptive use of oral Gabapentin and Pregabalin for postoperative analgesia in lower limb surgery under spinal anaesthesia: a comparative study. The Rajasthan Medical journal, January 2019; Authors: Dr Swati Choudhary, Dr Rama Chatterji, Dr Anupama Gupta, Dr C S Chatterjee.
17. Comparative Study of Intrathecal Tramadol Versus Fentanyl With Hyperbaric Bupivacaine (0.5%) In Lower Segment Caesarean Section. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) Volume 18, Issue 4 Ser. 16 (April. 2019), Authors: Dr Rama Chatterji1, Dr Alka Badjatya2*, Dr Sonali Bhatia3, Dr.Anupama Gupta4, Dr C S Chatterji5
18. Comparative study of morphine or dexmedetomidine as intrathecal adjuvants to 0.5% hyperbaric bupivacaine in infraumbilical surgeries Mamta Khandelwal, Harshita Rao, Pradeep Kumar, Usha Bafna, Sonali Beniwal Indian journal of pain Year : 2019 | Volume : 33 | Issue : 3 | Page : 156-160
19. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ORAL CLONIDINEVERSUS ORAL PREGABALINON HEMODYNAMIC RESPONSES TOLARYNGOSCOPYAND ENDOTRACHEAL INTUBATION UNDER GENERAL ANAESTESIA. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Volume 3, Issue 4; April: 2019; Authors: Pratibha Rathore1, Varsha Saini2, Fareed Ahmed 3, Rama Chatterjee4,Monika Rathore5
20. Anaesthetic Management of Orbital hydatid Cysts: Case report : The RMJD Issue Dec 2019: Authors:- Dr. Alka Purohit, Dr. Sindoura Sumithran.
21. A Comparative Evaluation of Dexmedetomidine versus Midazolam- fentanyl for Sedation in Vitreoretinal Surgery under Peribulbar Anaesthesia: JMSCR Vol (05), Issue -06, page 23756-23764, june 2019. Authors:- Dr. Ramakant Sharma, Dr. Alka Purohit,
List of publications 2020
1. To evaluate the hemodynamic effects of ketamine-midazolam and ketamine- diazepam combination. International Journal Of Scientific Research Volume - 9 | Issue - 6 | June - 2020 | PRINT ISSN No. 2277 - 8179 | Authors:- Dr. Chandan Verma, Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Sandeep Dhaked, Dr. Ram Naresh Sharma.
2. Comparative Study of Sevoflurane Versus Desflurane on Hemodynamics in Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Anesthesia and Critical Care Published: 18 May 2020. Authors:- Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Chandan Verma, Dr. Ramnaresh Sharma, Dr. Sandeep Dhaked.
3. A Comparative Study Of Clonidine Versus Nalbuphine As Intrathecal Adjuvants To 0.5% Hyperbaric Bupivacaine During Lower Abdominal Surgeries –A Randomized Double Blind Interventional Study. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies(IJMBS) Volume 4, Issue 3; March: 2020 Authors:- Dr. Trishala Jain.
4. Sevoflurane versus Isoflurane in Patients Undergoing Valvular Heart Replacements: A Comparative Study. International Journal of Scientific Study | January 2020 | Vol 8 | Issue 1. Authors:- Dr. Malkhan Singh,Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. C K Vyas, Dr. Deepak Meena.
5. A prospective randomized study of the post-operative outcomes of thoracic epidural analgesia in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia 2020;7(1):71–76, Authors:- Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Pinu Ranawat
6. COMPARISON OF INTRATHECAL BUPRENORPHINE VERSUS CLONIDINE AS AN ADJUVANT TO 0.5% HYPERBARIC BUPIVACAINE IN LOWER ABDOMINAL SURGERIES. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Volume 4, Issue 4; April: 2020; Authors:- Dr. Usha Bafna,Dr. Hiteshi Yadav, Dr. Neelu Sharma.
7. COMPARISION OF ANALGESIC EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT DOSES OF CLONIDINE (50 MCGV/S 75 MCG) AS AN ADJUVANT TO 0.5% HEAVY BUPIVACAINE IN LOWER LIMB. ORTHOPEDICS SURGERIES UNDER SPINAL ANESTHESIA. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, Volume - 9 | Issue - 6 | June - 2020 | Authors:- Dr.Arun Garg, Dr.Rajni Mathur, Dr.Neelu Sharma.
8. Comparision of Anaesthetic Effects of L-Bupivacaine V/S Isobaric Ropivacaine with Fentanyl as An Adjuvant In Lower Limb Surgeries Under Spinal Anaesthesia: A Randomized Double Blind Interventional Study. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research (IJMSIR) Volume – 5, Issue –3, June - 2020, Authors:- Dr. Abhishek Kumar Gupta, Dr.Rajni Mathur,
9. Dexmedetomidine versus Magnesium Sulfate for Induced Hypotension during Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: A Randomized, Double‑Blind Study, Volume 4 ¦ Issue 3 ¦ July-September 2020. Author: Usha Bafna, Satveer Singh Gurjar, Jahnu Bhoj Nagal
10. Ultrasound guided transversus abdominis plane block versus caudal block for postoperative analgesia in children undergoing inguinal hernia surgery: A comparative study”. Acceptance received from JOACP. Authors: Dr Amit Kumar, Dr Neelam Dogra, Dr Anupama Gupta, Dr Swati Agrawal
11. Propofol & thiopentone as anaesthetic agent in electroconvulsive therapy and effect of clonidine as premedicant: A prospective randomized comparative study”. Acceptance received from RUHS Journal of health sciences on 04/02/2020 Authors: Dr Anupama Gupta, Dr Vikas Rajpurohit, Dr K L Tulsiani
12. A Clinical Study to Assess the Hypotensive Property of Dexmedetomidine and its Efficacy to Provide Oligemic Surgical Field in Middle Ear Surgery.EAS Journal of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care. Volume-2|Issue-1 | Jan-2020 Authors: Dr. Paramjit Singh, Dr. Sushil Bhati, Dr. Pratibha Rathore, Dr. Navreet Kaur
13. Comparison of hypotensive properties of dexmedetomedine versus nitroglycerine and their effectiveness to provide oligemic surgical field during functional endoscopic sinus surgery: A randomized interventional study. IJMSIR Volume-5, Issue-3, June-2020. Authors:- Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Supriya S, Dr. Satveer Singh Gurjar, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal