Department of Pharmacology
Dr. Savita Saini
1. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Kiran V. Barar, Imapact of HIV associated neurocognitive disorders on activities of daily living and its association with depression in outdoor patients undergoing HAART. J Young Pharm,2016;8(3):279-283.
2. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Kiran V. Barar, Assessment of neurocognitive functions in HIV/ AIDS Patients on HAART using the international HIV dementia Scale. IJNPND, 2014; 4(4).
3. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Kiran V. Barar, Study to compare performance of international HIV Dementia Scale (IHDS) and Hindi mental state examination [HMSE] Scale in assessing neurocognitive dysfunction among HIV/ AIDS patients on antisetroviral therapy. Sch. Acad J.Biosci,2016;4(4A): 320-323.
4. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Kiran V. Barar, Study of some Neurocognitive features with respect to CD4 Cell Count And duration of HAART in HIV/ AIDS patients of ART Centre of a tertiary care hospital in west Rajasthan . Journal of Pharmaceutical Research vol.13.No.2 April-June2014:57-60.
5. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Najmul Hasan, Analysis of Scientific and ethical status of drug promotional literatures using WHO guidelines. Sch.J.App.Med.Sci.2016;4(3B): 744-749.
6. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Najmul Hasan, Assessment of specialization preference among undergraduate medical students and its influencing factors. IAIM,2016; 3(3): 134-138.
7. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Najmul Hasan, Computer and Internet usage trends among undergraduate Medical Students. Sch.Acad.J.Biosci,2016;4(3B):288-291.
8. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Najmul Hasan, Stem Cell therapeutics, a review Int J. Health Sci. Res.,2014; 4(10):277-287.
9. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Najmul Hasan, Gene. Therapy: Current Status and future Perspectives. Int. J. Pharm Sci. & Res. 2014;5(09):586-593.
10. Dr. Savita Saini, Dr. Najmul Hasan, A Survey of Multivitamin Supplement Knowledge , attitude and use in the Urban community of Bikaner, Rajasthan. CHRISMED J Health Res.2015; 2 :329-32.
Dr. Gopal Jhalani
1. Gopal Jhalani , Harsh Yadav , Manjula Bhargava , Shivankan Kakkar and Vishnu Gupta. Effect of fluoxetine on progression of diabetic neuropathy (measurable) in experimental rats: a randomized control interventional study.WJPR.2016;(5): 1156-1169.
2. Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Gopal Jhalani, Harsh Yadav, Arvind Verma, Shivankan Kakkar. Comparative evaluation of efficacy and safety of primaquine sustainedrelease tablets v/s primaquine conventional tablets in Treatment and prevention of relapse of plasmodium vivax malaria. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016 Dec;5(6):2664-2668.
3. Harsh Yadav, Gopal Jhalani, Kalpana Sharma, Shivankan Kakkar, Vishnu Gupta , Arvind Verma. Antibiotic sensitivity and resistance in nosocomial infection in medical and surgical intensive care units of a tertiary care hospital in north. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016 Oct;5(5):2164-2167
4. Dr. Kamlesh Sharma, Dr. Lokendra Sharma, Dr. Monica Jain, Dr. Gopal Jhalani, Dr. Shivankan Kakar, Dr. Harsh Yadav. Aspirin Resistance: A Review. (IMJH) [Vol-1, Issue-4, June- 2015]
5. Dr. Ishteyaque Ahmad , Dr. Manjula Bhargava , Dr. Ajitesh Mishra, Dr. Imteyaz Ahmad, Dr. Gopal Jhalani. A cross sectional drug utilization study amongst hypertensive patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital at Jaipur.WJPR.2015;(4): 2090-2096.