Departmental Other Activities
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS-
DR DEEPTI SHARMA (SENIOR PROFESSOR&HEAD OF DEPARTMENT)
1. Delivered lecture on “Role of Brain in Diabetes” in virtual conference of Rajasthan chapter of RSSDI (Raj-RSSDICON-2021) held on 27-28 Feb 2021.
2. Delivered lecture on “Management of Hypertension during Pregnancy” in the virtual conference of the association of physician of India Rajasthan chapter (e Raj APICON- 2020) held on 26 to 27 Dec 2020.
3. Appointed as External examiner twice (Nov 2019 & Nov 2007) by SSR medical college Belle rive Mauritius for undergraduate examination.
4. Participated as faculty of scientific session at APICON 2019, the 74th annual conference of the association of physician of India held at lulu bolgatty international convention centre, Kochi Kerala from 7th to 10th Feb 2019.
5. Appointed as Chief interviewer for the post of assistant professor in medical college of M.P by Director of Medical Education, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
6. Appointed as Assessor (MCI inspector) by Medical Council of India, New Delhi for assessment of facilities available at medical college.
7. Appointed as External examiner for the post graduate in BYL Nair Medical College Mumbai.
8. Appointed as Thesis reviewer for M.D students from Gujarat, Kachchh&Punjab University,
9. Received fellowship from Indian College of Physician and Indian association of clinical medicine (F.I.C.P & F.I.A.C.M)
10. Presented paper on medical management of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Kota Orthopaedics society CME at Almaty (Kazakh) 3-6th Oct 2018
11. Invited as a faculty for lecture in 75thnational conference of API of India at Agra on “Thyroid disorder in pregnancy” on 2020
12. Delivered lecture as faculty member on “Nephrotic syndrome” in national conference 2021
13. Delivered lecture on “Role of Azithromycin in bronchial asthma” at 77thnational conference of API India at Jaipur on 2022.
14. Contributed as author for many chapters in Medicine Update-
a. Nephrotic syndrome (2020)
b. Thyroid disorder in pregnancy (2021)
c. Role of azithromycin in bronchial asthma(2022)
15. 21 Year of experience of running dialysis unit at MBS Hospital Kota.
16. Chapter “HBsAg carrier state” in Rajasthan medicine update Kota 1999.s
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION BY-
1. District collector Jan 2019
2. Principal & Controller –
15.08.2013 – for swine flu
23.03. 2022- excellent result in dialysis unit “chief minister Chiranjeevi health insurance scheme”
3. Indian Medical Association Kota
4. Indian Red Cross Society
5. Received Best Branch Award (During Chairmanship of API Rajasthan Kota Chapter)
COURSE COMPLETED BY-
1. Completion certificate course in “Current concept in thyroidology” by American thyroid association USA
2. Completion certificate course in “Management of abnormal thyroid function test” by Royal college of United Kingdome
3. Completion certificate course in “Post graduate course in Diabetology” by Boston university.
4. Received participation certificate by World Book of Records London regarding “India’s biggest patient care initiative for preventive cardiometabolic disease prevention”
5. Completion certificate course in “Medical knowledge in gastroenterology and hepatology” by American college of physician.
DR. SHYAM BIHARI MEENA (Associate Professor)
1. Participation in discussion on project “Multisite observational study to explore the clinical spectrum, management & outcome of Severe Malaria in selected tertiary health facilities of Rajasthan” at Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur on 29th November, 2015
2. Appreciation letter from Principal & Medical controller, Kota on January 26th, 2015
3. Appreciation letter from the Superintendent, MBS Hospital, Kota on January 26th, 2013
4. Member in Organizing committee of 1st Annual conference of RSSDI-2013, Rajasthan State Chapter, Kota
5. Participated in ICP-CME, Kota-2018 as Chairperson on 9th November, 2008
6. Poster presentation in the conference held at Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur on 15th-16th October, 2005
7. Paper presentation in 14th Annual conference of Association of Physicians of India, Rajasthan State Chapter, at S.P. Medical College, Bikaner, on 28th& 29th February, 2004
DR. MRIDULATA PRAJAPATI (Assistant Professor)
1. Received “Torrent young scholar medicine award 2013” held on August 2013.
AWARDS RECEIVED BY PG RESIDENTS:-
1. Received Gold medal for paper presentation “Study of Serum Prolactin levels in patients of Chronic liver disease and its relation with Child-Pugh Classification to predict severity of disease” in APICON 2017 Mumbai by Dr Pallavi Vij.
2. Received Gold medal by Dr. Pankaj Saini for excellence in medicine in IAMICON 2015 by Cadila Pharmaceuticals.
3. Received Gold medal by Dr. Abhishek Karmveer for excellence in medicine in IAMICON 2016 by Cadila Pharmaceuticals.
4. Awarded second prize for NIMS best paper: Platform at national conference of “Indian academy of Geriatrics” by Dr Nikhil Gandhi held on 7th – 9th Dec 2018.
5. Acquiring second position in Ajmer Mediquiz Award at annual conference of RAJAPICON: 2018 held at MAYO COLLEGE, Ajmer by Dr Nikhil Gandhi held on 22nd&23rd 2018.
6. Acquiring first prize in Ajmer Mediquiz Award at annual conference of RAJAPICON: 2019 held at Jaisalmer, by Dr Nikhil Gandhi on 26th -27th Oct 2019.
7. Received Gold medal in Bikaner chapter award at annual conference of RAJAPICON-2019 held at Jaisalmer by Dr Nikhil Gandhi 26th -27th Oct 2019.
PG RESIDENTS SELECTED IN SUPER-SPECIALTY IN PREVIOUS YEAR:-
1. Dr Lal Chand Mittal (Oncology)
2. Dr. Prashant Shiringi (Neurology)
3. Dr. Kamlesh (Neurology)
4. Dr. Naveen Shirvi (Neurology)
5. Dr. Surendra Khosya (Neurology)
6. Dr. Vikas Purohit (Cardiology)
7. Dr. Pankaj Saini (Cardiology)
8. Dr Abhishek Karmveer (Cardiology)
9. Dr.Hardev Nehra (Endocrinology)
10. Dr. Krishan kumarverma (Gastroenterology)
11. Dr. Anil Chauhan (DNB Rheumatology)
12. Dr Arpit Agrawal (Cardiology)
13. Dr Padamvati T (Gastroenterology)
14. Dr Nikhil Gandhi (Gastroenterology)
15. Dr Vishwas Galav (Cardiology)
16. Dr BherulalJatiya (Cardiology)
17. Dr Jayant Sahu (Cardiology)
18. Dr Gaurav Bhargav (Neurology)
19. Dr Gopi krishan R (Neurology)
20. Dr Prateek Jain ( Cardiology)
LIST OF CMEs ORGANIZED/AWARDS ACHIEVED BY THE STAFF OF DEPT. OF MEDICINE, GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ASSOCIATED M.B.S. HOSPITAL, KOTA
In year 2010-2011
CMEs Organized on
- Dated: 26th Feb 2011 Topic: Current approach in management of cerebrovascular accidents
- Dated: 12th June 2011 Topic: Angiotensin receptor blockers: present status
In year 2011-2012
- Dr. Deepti Sharma, Assoc. Prof. Fellowship of Indian College of Physicians in 2012
CMEs Organized on:-
- Dated: 25th Sep 2011 Topic: Valvular heart disease in pregnancy
In year 2012-2013
1. Dr. S.R. Meena, Professor of Medicine, Fellowship of Indian College of Physicians in 2013
2. Dr. Manoj Saluja, Assoc. Professor of Medicine, Fellowship of Indian College of Physicians in 2013
CMEs Organized on:-
1. Dated: 11.10.2012 Topic: Challenges before clinical medicine
2. Dated: July 2012 Topic: Diabetes in Elderly
3. Dated: 27.09.2012 Topic: Diabetes Scientific symptoms