Divisin Educational Surveys, Research and Policy Perspective
Educational Surveys, Research and Policy Perspective
In the National Policy of Education (NPE) 1986, educational research has been accepted as a powerful means for the innovation in educational activities. Not only this, it also provide information regarding implementation of different educational plans, activities, their progress and related difficulties and try to find out the solution of different educational problems by Educational and Action Research. Main emphasis on this technique has been given in NCF - 2005.
Roles and Responsibilities of the division :
• To develop research guide line and related material.
• Training key resource person on various research projects.
• To plan and conduct state level research and make the suggestive document for the policy perspective
• To conduct studies, surveys, provided by National Councils, SMSA etc
• To orient key resource persons in new research methodologies
• To review researches conducted by District Education Research Forum, IASE, CTE
• To ensure feedback to the teacher and schools of the state
• To organise meetings of State Research Advisory Committee
• To publish research reports and disseminate findings with relevant agencies
• To conduct action research based innovations in teaching, learning and school management.
• To encourage DIETs, IASEs & CTEs for such research practices.
• To design, develop and review state evaluation policy document on a regular basis
• To analyse results, provide inputs to Curriculum division on areas of concern and recommend corrective measures
• Conducting NMMS examination