2018 New MBBS Admissions
Information regarding New (UG - MBBS - 2020) Admissions
The following documents are required for admission to S.P. Medical College, Bikaner.
Click the Links to download the Formats.
- Affidavit regarding Professional Conduct.
- Service Bond.
- Character and Attempt Certificate.
- Documents Checklist.
Click below Link for State Admission Board's Website for latest updates.
STUDENT BIODATA FORM – 2020
All students admitted to the MBBS Course – 2020 at S.P. Medical College, Bikaner, need to fill in and submit the Student Biodata Form – 2020 both as hard copy and online submission.
Instructions for filling the Student Biodata Form (SBF) :
1. Download and print the SBF by clicking HERE.
2. Fill the SBF legibly in student’s own handwriting in capital letters in English with blue ballpoint pen.
3. Student Photograph : Scan the student’s passport size photograph (same as affixed on the NEET Form) in JPEG format with maximum file size as 500 KB. Name the pic file as Pic_Student’s First, Middle, Surname.JPG eg. If the student name is Ravi Mohan Sharma, then the scanned passport pic file should be named as Pic_RaviMohanSharma.jpg. Keep the scanned file handy for uploading in the online form. Affix the actual photograph on the space provided on the form.
4. Student Signature : Draw with a blue ballpoint pen a rectangular box 1 inch high and 2 inches wide. Sign within the box taking care not to cross the box lines. Scan the boxed signature in JPEG format with maximum files size as 150 KB. Name the pic file as Sig_Student’s First, Middle, Surname.JPG, eg. if the student name is Ravi Mohan Sharma, then the scanned signature file should be named as Sig_RaviMohanSharma.jpg. Keep the scanned file handy for uploading in the online form.
5. Fill the online form with the same information as filled out in the Hard Copy by clicking the following link :
6. Submit the Hard Copy to the Academic Section of the Medical College.