Gynaecology & Obstetrics
List of Publication:
1. Madhubala Chauhan, Shikha Gupta and Ronak Gandhi “Study of knowledge, attitude and practice regarding cervical cancer and its screening among health service providers of Udaipur” International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2020;4(1) 167-170.
1. Madhubala Chauhan, Priyanka Joshi, Nidhi Chaudhary “Role of Sildenafil Citrate Therapy in pregnant women with foetal growth restriction and oligohydrominos from northern India” Int J of Reproduction, Contraception, Obs&Gynae Jan 2019.
2. Madhubala Chauhan and Dhannaram Rewar “Clinical study of Fetomaternal Outcome in cases of Umbilical Cord around neck” Int J of scientific research Vol.8 Sep 2019.
3. Sushila Khoiwal and Rekha Garasia “Role of LMWH and Aspirin in women with Recurrent Pregnancy Loss” Int J of Obs&Gyn Vol.7 Apr June 2019.
4. Sudha Gandhi and Priyanka Sheksaria “Comparative study of effect of COCP’s v/s Norethisterone for management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding” Indian J of Obs&Gyn Vol.7 July Sept 2019.
5. Sangeeta Sen, Shruti Chaudhary “Peripartum Hysterectomy: Associated Risk factor and outcome” Int J of Scientific Research Vol.8 May 2019.
6. Sangeeta Sen “Study of Laproscopic findings in Infertility Cases “Indian J of of Obs&Gyn July Sept 2019.
7. Sangeeta Sen and Pradhuman Kumar Malav “Prospective Observational study of maternal and perinatal outcome in women with threatened abortion” Int J (IGMSIR) Vol.4 March 2019.
8. Radha Rastogi, Nidhi Chaudhary and Priyanka Joshi “Incidence of Hypothyrodism in Pre eclampsia /Eclampsia and normal pregnant women at term and their fetomaternal outcome” Int J of Scientific Research Vol.8 Mar 2019.
9. Radha Rastogi, Bharat Tailor and Vandana Patidar “5 Years Retrospective study of Incidence of HIV in female attending antenatal clinic and incidence of transmission of HIV to their children” Int J of Scientific Research Vol.8 Sept 2019.
10. Radha Rastogi, Santosh Gurjar “Retrospective study to evaluate risk factor of still birth” Int J of clinical obs&Gynae 2019.
11. Savitri Verma and Archana Bamaniya “Indications of fetomaternal outcome of emergency caesarian sections in rural Mewar Region” Int J of Reproduction, Contraception, Obs&Gynae June 2019.
12. Bharat Kumar Bilwal, Apoorva Garg “The relationship between pregnancy weight gain and birth rate of new born” Int J of Reproduction, Contraception, Obs&Gynae Vol.8 June 2019.
13. Bharat Kumar Bilwal “Evaluation of Thyroid Disorders in AUB” Int J of Reproduction, Contraception, Obs&Gynae Vol.8 June 2019.
14. Aditi Maurya, Hemraj Tungria “Comparative study of two different Hydroxyethyl Starch in Gynaecological Surgical Patients” Int J of Scientific Research Vol.8 Feb 2019.
1. Archana Bamaniya and Savitri Verma “Study of knowledge, attitude and practice about abortion and technology at the tertiary centre in the region of Mewar, Rajasthan, India” Int J of Reproduction, Contraception, Obs&Gynae June 2018.
2. Aditi Maurya, Hemraj Tungria “Cervico Vaginal Cytology and its advantages of its classification by the Bethesda system” Int J of Medical Science and Education 2018.
3. Radha Rastogi, Nidhi Chaudhary and Priyanka Joshi “Comparative study of vitamin D status and fetomaternal outcome in Pre eclampsia /Eclampsia and normal pregnant women at term” Indian J of obs&Gynae Vol.6 Sept Oct 2018.
4. Savitri Verma, Archana Bamaniya and Rattilal Meena “Prospective study of Hepatitis E infection and its fetal and maternal outcome in pregnancy in Mewar Region of Rajasthan” Int J of current research Vol. 10 Feb 2018.
5. Archana Bamaniya and Savitri Verma “Antenatal Care : A step towards safe motherhood" Int J of scientific research Vol.7 Feb 2018.
1. Babita Kanwat, Lakshmi Salodia, Madhubala Chauhan, Radha Rastogi “Comparative study of post-partum intrauterine contraceptive device in vaginal and intra caesarian insertion” Int. J Repord Contracept Obstet Gynaecol. 2017 Nov;6(11):4938-4944.
2. Salodia Lakshmi, Kanwat Babita, Honta Praful Bala, Chaudhary Nidhi “A Retroscopic Analysis on Ectopic Pregnancy: A One Year Study” Sch.J.App.Med.Sci.,2017;5(8E):3318-3323.