Department of ENT
Department is in functional state since inception of govt medical college at Kota. Since then it grown in size and facility and now it has all the modern facilities to conduct all types of operations including cochlear implant surgeries and head and neck onco and reconstructive surgeries. Department was permitted for Post graduate M.S. ENT course in 2003 with intake of 02 students per year which was increased up to 03 students from year 2012 .Department is providing regular OPD , operating services and 24x7 EM services at MBS hospital and OPD services twice weekly at NMCH. Department is also running vertigo clinic and neonatal hearing screening .Department is equipped with latest diagnostic and operative equipments like NERVE MONITOR, MICRODEBRIDER, TYMPANOMETRY,OAE AND BERA.
We have our own departmental library in which various text books, reference books and various journals(come every year) are available. Library contains 104 text and reference books.
List of Journals in ENT
1. Otolaryngologic Clinics of north America
2. Asian Journal of ENT
3. European Journal of Otorhinolaryngology Head & Neck
4. The Journal of Laryngology & Otology
5. American Journal of Otolaryngology
6. Indan Journal of Otolaryngology & Head- Neck Surgery
7. The Rajasthan Mdeical Journal
8. Current opinion in Otolaryngology & Head- Neck Surgery
9. The Laryngoscope
10. ACTA LARYNGOLOGICA
11. O R L Oto- Rhino- Laryngology.