|NAME||DR. SHRIKANT SUBHASH ASAWA|
|DATE OF BIRTH||22nd July 1968|
Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Government Medical College Dungarpur Rajasthan
Tel: - 02964 - 233714
M.B.B.S., Pune University, 1991 ,
M. D. Pune University, 1995
|EXPERIENCE AS MEDICO-LEGAL EXPERT||
Worked as Medico Legal Expert in Pravara Rural Hospital, Loni and Peoples Hospital ,,Bhopal from 1993 to 2006 and 2010 to Jan 2018 (approved Medico-Legal Post Mortem Centre, by Home Ministry, Government of Maharashtra and Government of Madhya Pradesh respectively). Presently actively involved with all kind of medico legal work at Government Medical College Dungarpur Rajasthan
Well experienced in dealing with Medico-legal post mortems as well as clinical medico-legal work. (Injury reports, disability certificates, insurance claims, POCSO etc.)
|SCIENTIFIC PAPERS PUBLISHED/PRESENTED||
1. Maharashtra earth quake: Journal of association of Agricultural Medicine and Rural Health, by Dr. S. K. Sighal, Mr. K v Somasundaram, Dr. Shrikant Asawa. 1993.
2. Status of poisoning in a rural hospital of Maharashtra, Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. Vol. 18, no.1, Jan – June 2001. Pg. No. 12 – 16
3. Medical negligence Vis – a – Vis medical profession in changing scenario. Medico – legal update, vol. 7, no 1, Jan- march 2007; p.p. 19 – 22.
4. Pattern of Vehicular Accidents In Pravara Region: A Rural Region of Ahmadnager District of Maharashtra Year: 2003, Volume: 20, Issue: 2
5. Age Determination from Teeth, International Conference of Forensic Medicine, AIIMS, Nov. 1998.
6. Medical negligence: lucid representation of example of medical negligence using cartoons (Best Poster Presentation). International conference of Forensic Medicine, AIIMS, Nov. 1998.
7. Medico legal evaluation of burn deaths in females from Jan 1994 to Oct. 1998. International conference on women and child held at Rural medical college, Loni, 14 – 16 Nov. 1998.
8. Identification from teeth: XXII annual national conference of Indian academy of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. Jaipur- 5 – 7 January 2001.
9. Prenatal diagnostic techniques act 1994, fourth annual national conference of Indian congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. AIIMS, New Delhi, 22nd to 23rd march 2003.
10. Custodial death – a case study, fourth annual national conference of Indian congress of forensic medicine and toxicology. AIIMS, New Delhi, 22nd to 23rd march 2003.
11. A case study of custodial death - Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Vol. 21, no.1, Jan – June 2004. PG.No. 18 – 20.
12. Suicide v/s homicide – an interesting case study - Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Vol. 21, no.2, Jan – June 2004. Pg. No. 8 – 9.
13. Biological warfare – bio – terrorism, fourth annual national conference of Indian congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. AIIMS, New Delhi, 22nd to 23rd march 2003.
14. Euthanasia, fourth annual national conference of Indian congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology AIIMS, New Delhi, 22nd to 23rd march 2003.
15. A comparative study of status of poisoning in central Maharashtra and southern Rajasthan. XXV silver jubilee conference of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 2004 Goa.
16. Suicide note- a medico legal evaluation xxv silver jubilee conference of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. 2004 Goa.
17. Heat induced morphological Changes in Brain” Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine, Volume 32, Jan-March-2010 P.75-77.
18. Co relation of CT SCAN with postmortem findings of acute head trauma cases at SMS HOSPITAL , Jaipur, JAIFM, VOL- 32, July – Sept – 10,Page 208 – 211
19. An Interesting Case report- café coronary. IJO & HNS ISSN No 0019-5421 Indexed in index medicus WHO South East Asia and EXCERPTA MEDICA Vol. 62, S-2 Aug – Sept – page 218 – 221.
20. Comparison of lambdoid suture closure by x ray and CT SCAN in two states of India. JAIFM, VOL- 33, Jan– March – 11,Page 11 – 13.
21. Post partum Hemorrhagic Death due to Retained Placenta in uterus,Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology, volume 4, number 4, October – December 2011.
22. Juvenile Delinquency: -Retribution / Reform?=Futuristic vision vis a vis changing. scenario, Indian journal of forensic medicine and toxicology 2013.
23. Section 498 ( A ) IPC . Will a boon turn in legal terrorism, A review IJFMT 2015; 9 (1) ;144 48JAN – JUNE 2015.
24. Medico legal study of tattoo marks in the tribes of Dindori district of Madhya Pradesh, IJFMT 2015; 9 (1) 246-50 JAN – JUNE 2015
25.Study of unnatural deaths of the patients brought to Peoples Hospital, Bhopal
(a retrospective study) IJFMT 2015;9 (1) 176-79Jan-June2015
26.Child Sexual Abuse -an area of emerging concern IJFMT 2015; 9(2) 40-45 July Dec 2015
27.study of thoraco abdominal injuries in fatal traumatic cases IJFMT Jan – June 2016 vol 10 Jan
– June 2016 Vol.10,
28.The use of cartoons as a teaching tool to enhance student learning in medical jurisprudence
International Journal of Ethics Trauma and Victimology, volume 03, no 2 July – Dec 2017
page no 32 to 36
|WORKSHOPS / SEMINAR ATTENDED||