Mother and Child Hospital, Bhilwara
Mother and Child Hospital is situated in the campus of MG Hospital headed by Medical Superintendent. The hospital was later on extended & new wards, operation theatre & intensive care units were started as per the needs of the patients. Gynaecology & Pediatric Medicine Departments are catering their services in this hospital.
General Information :-
· The hospital is well equipped with 24 hours emergency & daily outdoor & indoor facilities.
· A separate laboratory for gynae & paediatric patients is available in the department.
· Chest X-Ray, USG, ECG facilities also available in the hospital.
Timings to see Outdoor Patients :-
Summer (April to September)
8.00 AM - 2.00 PM
Winter (October to March)
9.00 AM - 3.00 PM
On state holidays
9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Emergency Services :- Available round the clock
· A Gynae casualty running adjacent to labour room with a separate doctor posted.
· 2 labour rooms (septic labour room & clean labour room) for vaginal deliveries.
· Emergency operation theatre.
· Emergency laboratory for urgent investigations.
· Medical store - 24 hours running for gynae & pediatric patients.
Registration facilities :-
Rs. 10/ - patient for outdoor patients & Rs. 40/- for indoor patients is charged. No registration fees charged for BPL card holders & other categories as specified by Rajasthan government.
· An emergency lab working round the clock for urgent blood & urine investigations for both gynae & pediatric patients.
Other special test :-
· Hb, urine, blood group, UPT & HIV.
· Blood sugar, serum bilirubin, & other blood & urine investigations are being done in central lab situated in hospital campus.
Vaccination facilities: -
Available 6 days a week with 2 hours service on state holidays for pregnant women & children.
Delivery facilities :-
· A septic labour room is available for antenatal patients with all drugs for augmentation & induction of labour & medical abortion are available.
· Separate area for delivery of the patients are available which provide full privacy to the patient.
· A clean labour room available.
· Both labour rooms are equipped with all required drugs, instruments for episiotomy, tear suturing & forceps application.
· Facilities for emergency MTPs & postpartum IUCD insertion also available.
Other facilities in the Hospital :-
· DDC or Medical store facilities - Medical stores or drug distribution center are present in hospital with a separate store for BPL card holders for free drug distribution of drugs.
· One medical store is available in the hospital which works 24 hours.
· Free ambulance facilities for the referred and serious patients. Free wheel chairs and stretchers for the patients round the clock.