Department of Anaesthesia
|Sr. No.||Name Of Faculty Members||Designation||Address||Mob. No.||Joining Date||Email ID|
Dr. Rajendra Kumar Aseri
|Sr. Professor and P&C||101, Govt medical college, Barmer||9413353230||27/07/2020|
|Dr. Madan Lal Sharda||Professor||Machra house, Nehru nagar,Barmerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Mahendra Kumar||Assistant professor||Rajeev Nagar, Barmeremail@example.com|
|Dr Alka Lunia||Assistant professor||Malgodam road, Barmer||9461249328||25/02/2019||Alkalunia17@gmail.com|
|Dr Bheemraj Singhvi||Senior resident||Kalyanpura, shivkar road, Barmerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Jagdish Kumar||Senior resident||Laxmi nagar, Barmeremail@example.com|
|Dr Mukesh Choudhary||Senior resident||Mahaveer nagar, Barmerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Hirendra Chaudhary||Junior resident||Resident hostel,new teaching hospital, Barmeremail@example.com|
|Dr Anurag Puniya||Junior resident||B. Dhani sanchore, Jalore||7488292929||18/01/2021||Anuragpuniya29@gmail.com|
Department of Anaesthesia and Critical care- General information
The Department provides protocolled anaesthesia and ICU services to General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Trauma centre & all other surgical sub specialties. It also provides anaesthesia services in resuscitation and obstetric analgesia. Over the years, along with the development of Medical Sciences, the Department has set up its own high standards in patient care, education and research.
Pre-Anaesthesia Check-up (PAC) Clinics are also situated in each respective operation theatres. Patients scheduled for surgical/investigative procedures are screened in the respective PAC Clinic daily, a day prior to surgery.
The post anaesthesia recovery room (PACU) are situated in each respective operation theatres and equipped with multi-parameter monitors, anaesthesia machine and defibrillator machine for emergency requirement.
COVID Intensive Care Unit is equipped with modern ventilators, multiparameter monitors, ABG machine and Emergency cart. The ICU caters services to medical patients.
Teaching consists of seminars, case discussion, tutorials and Guest lectures, All departments Faculty collaborative take part in the didactic teaching activities regularly. We also provide basic life support (BLS) courses to new MBBS batch students every year. Diploma course in anaesthesia is of two-year duration. Which is going to start this year through DNB.
Facilities in coming days - Pain clinic and separate ICU for trauma and surgical patients.
Paper Publication & Project list of faculties
Dr. Madan Lal Sharda
2. Kalwani, M.L. Sharda, vinay joshi, K.L. Tulsiani ‘Priming principle for rapid intubation with atracurium besylate- A Clinical and graphic study. IJA/A-81/95
4. Madan Lal Sharda, bharat Choudhary ‘Historic Approach and analysis of anesthesia in salivary gland surgery’ Int J Enh Res in med den care. 2017 may 4(2)
Dr Mahendra Kumar
1. Kumar M Evaluation of efficacy of Different identification tests to distinguish CSF from local anaesthetic solution: A comparative study. Int Arch BioMed Clin Res. 2018;4(2):29-31
3. Bharat Choudhary, Mahendra kumar, Jagdish kumar A Study of supraclavicular Brachial plexus block by paresthesia technique success rate and complications: A Hospital based study Int J med Res Prof 2020 mar;6(2)9-11
5. Bharat Choudhary, Mahendra kumar, A study of intra-operative and post-operative complications among smokers under general anaesthesia: A Hospital based study Asian J Med Res 2019oct 8(4);
Dr Alka Lunia
1. Alka lunia, Mohd yunus khilji, H Rehman A Randomised Controlled Trial to compare etomidate and propofol for induction of general anaesthesia in adults Ind j bas app med res 2016; 6(1);769-777
1. Braham Prakash Tripathi, Hansraj charan, Bheemraj Singhvi ‘A comparative study of low concentration of levobupivacaine versus ropivacaine with fentanyl for patient controlled epidural labour analgesia’ Int J Sci Res feb 2021 10(2) 1-2
2. Bheemraj Singhvi, Govind Goyal ‘study the effect of a single dose of intravenous magnesium sulphate on postoperative pain after lower abdominal surgery’ Int J Med Res Prof 2020/41/01
3. Singhvi B Savita meena, sidharth, Comparision of efficacy of intrathecal fentanyl and ketamine as an adjuvant to bupivacaine in total abdominal hysterectomy. Int J Sci Res July 2018
Dr Jagdish Kumar
1. Bharat Choudhary, Jagdish kumar, Mahendra kumar, Comparison of intrathecal clonidine and fentanyl as adjuvant to hyperbaric bupivacaine in spinal anaesthesia for lower limb orthopedic surgery; A hospital-based study Int J Med Res Prof 2020 Mar; 6(2)74-77.
2. Kumar Jagdish, seervi satya ‘comparison of intrathecal buprenorphine versus clonidine as an adjuvant to 0.5% hyperbaric bupivacaine in lower abdominal surgeries. Int J Med bio Stu Jan2021 5(1)249-254
3. Satya Narayan seervi, Jagdish kumar A Comparison between intrathecal nalbuphine versus fentanyl as an adjuvant with 0.5% hyperbaric bupivacaine for postoperative analgesia in patients undergoing lower segment caesarean section ijmsir 2021,6(1) 168-172
4. Kumar Jagdish, Ramprasad; Intrathecal 1%,2 chloroprocaine versus 0.5%hyperbaric bupivacaine in ambulatory surgery. Int J Med bio Stu Jan2021 5(1)305-307