Planning and Management (P&M)
Planning and Management (P&M):
P&M acts as an axis in the institution. This components keeps all the records and data regarding other components of the institution. It plans and directs Specific time schedule for the execution to all the components of DIET. P&M Is accountable for the prescribed meetings of program advisory committee (PAC) and library advisory committee (LAC). PAC approved annual calendar of programs in DIET. No. of programs in DIET may be increased and or be deducted by this component solely. It updates teachers profile regularly. Directions of forum meetings of headmasters of PS and UPS are given regularly. Instead of these trainings, workshops and extension programs are being organized for headmasters of PS and UPS throughout the year. All the activities pertaining lab areas are being co-coordinated and performed by this component. The entire data and information regarding all programs conducted in all components in DIET are maintained in this component. along with this, component published data and information of all the programs and activities of all components too.
1. To achieve the targets according to the annual calendar of DIET.
2. To impart training of heads of institutions and inspecting PS, UPS and integrated schools.
3. To share with participants in all headmaster's forum meeting about important educational challenges taking places in schools.
4. P&M conducts training of participants on capacity developments for all newly appointed teachers and to prepare module of computer training of all head teachers of school.
5. To conduct meetings of PAC and LAC according to the DIET's Calendar.
6. Extensions, researches and publications etc. are being executed in this component too.