District Academic Group (DAG)
DISTRICT ACADEMIC GROUP (DAG)
District resource group has been formed to review programmes under SIQE at district level and provide academic support. DIET plays major role in it. Member of this group include:
1. Principal, DIET
2. DEO (Secondary Education)
3. DEO (Elementary Education)
4. ADEO (Secondary Education)
5. ADEO (Elementary Education)
6. ADPC, RMSA
7. ADPC, SSA
8. Nodal in-charge
9. KRP, SIQE
10. Programme Officer, RMSA
11. Assistant Project Coordinator, CCE
12. District Academic Fellow
13. Officer, Education Cell (Elementary Education)
14. Two teachers (on rotation basis – month wise) with good performance on CCE
1. Monitor subject-based workshops held at district level.
2. Monitor Model schools and provide solution for the problems faced in the improvement of classroom teaching.
3. Management of every project activity in the district.
4. Time-bound organisation of all the activities in the concerned schools, record keeping, data compilation and preparation of reports.
5. To ensure organisation of teacher trainings during field visits.
6. To implement SIQE.
- To hold monthly meetings of District Academic Group with Additional District Project Coordinator, RMSA in DIET and to send the agenda and minutes of the meetings to all the members and senior officers.