District Resource Unit for Adult & Non Education Branch (DRU)
work of department
1. To prepare a plan for trainings for formal education workers at distirct level and co-operate in its execution .
2. To serve as nodal center to conduct the programms .
3. To organize the programms for master trainers for orientation training programms.
4. To conduct the training programs for teachers to celebrate the national and international days in their schools and to train teachers about women strengthening, population- education, adeolescent education, inclusive education, A.I.D.S. education.
5.To train the teachers to teach the students about population education.
6.To train the teachers for women awareness.
7.To organize teachers ' training under I.E.D. schemes.
8. To prepare a work plan with assistant director project officer (un formal education ) and execute it.
9. To train the teachers about national disaster management.