Curriculum Material Development & Evaluation Branch (CMDE)
सह प्रभारी (CMDE)
Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation (CMDE):
In accordance with the Right of free and compulsory education for children Act 2010, there is the accountability of center and state Govt. to provide qualitative education to all 6-14 years children freely and compulsorily. To execute continues and compulsory evaluation properly in schools, the importance of CMDE increased already too. In the light of NCF 2005 various training programs and workshops are being organized under the umbrella of CMDE to achieve the desired objectives of education and to fulfill the public interests. New aspects of curriculum, to aware with the sophisticated devices of CCE and for the importing innovations in classroom based on child centered and activity based Anandai education, CMDE aimed at.
1. To prepare the support material for the teachers.
2. To make the Question Paper. Organized training program, workshop, Amusement and Evaluation.
3. To organize activity based training programs for the teachers.
4. To conduct review programs of textbooks and Syllabus.
5. To review the evaluation plan and answer books of students.
6. To conduct research work of component.
7. To publish broachers, articles in annual magazines of the institution.
8. To plan school inspections of govt. PS/UPS and integrated schools for faculty members.
9. To organise teachers training in SIQE and CCE and to monitor these.