In-Service Teacher Educational Programme, Field Interaction and Innovation Coordinator (IFIC)
Service teacher training programs, regional Interaction and Innovation Coordination Division (IFIC)
District Education and Training Institute came into being after the division is functioning as a key pillar of the institute. Technical and information technology in today's era of knowledge explosion is occurring. In education from time to time due to changes and innovations enrich the curriculum of primary and upper primary classes has been. New textbooks contained in the new update teachers with the intention of the parties from time to time teachers need to be trained. Child-centered approach to training teachers, through activity-based teaching and learning process is required to have knowledge of. Hindi, English, a third language and social science disciplines along with related training division and division-level research Derf is editing and publishing functions. These trainings Continuous and comprehensive evaluation of the teacher will be able to grasp the concept and practices of teaching and preparation required for practical and effective implementation will be able to edit.
1. district Primary educationVarious departments / offices to coordinate.
2. The district-level teachers for Upravi third language (Sanskrit / Urdu) trainings of subjects based on new textbooks.
3. District Education investigator Wakpit (Derf) and Derf's regular meetings to provide guidance to members of the researchers involved.
4. district Primary / High primary interested in working in the research, operational research, organize training for teachers.
5. district level research directed to thriving.
6. State-level research survey done for the district planning and survey work to be directed by Skaikikarkti Udaipur.
7. Antrgila educational tour program to organize educational tour program and the inter Diet approval from the state government to edit. The submission of the report Saiiarti Udaipur.
8. Derf Advisory Board and the Executive Board meets Satranrnb and term-end. Involving various departments and divisions in the district primary education for coordination of DCC District Coordination Committee meets.
9. Teachers in a constructive and creative skills to develop district-level teacher essay writing and reading letters to organize competitions.
10. Publication and coordination of research across all divisions to edit all programs.
11. Ai.afkaiksik Division allocated Publishing / R / Regional interactions utilized for Institute publication / research / dissemination program should be.
12. The Institute's annual action plan in coordination with the Diet building Carygoshti organizing all divisions to be producing and publishing calendar.