District Resource Unit for Adult & Non Education Branch (DRU)
In the present perpective there is an emphasis to educate all children age wise compulsorily according to the free and compulsory right to educationto child act 2009. In the complience of above act, The district resource unit of DIET plays an important role of the district level in the succfessful planning, organisation. coordination and monitoring.
There is varities and broadness in DRU component along with the different programs in which the nimonation of children in schools. This component developesw consiousness among gardians for population education and new trends in litertacy too and it conducts traing programs on women empowerment consumer protection, consiousness for health disater management. Environmentalconservation like training, extension programs, workshops and their successful implimentation.Distt. Resource Unit:
1. Mr. MAHESH KUMAR BISSA VICE PRINCIPAL INCHARGE
2. Mr. BANSIDHAR PUROHIT LECTURER CO INCHARGE
1. To organize training for women empowerment.
2. To organize training programmes for Population Education, management and youth education.
3. To conduct teacher training programs for disable people and integrated education.
4. To organise training programs to inform about the human rights and environment pollution.
5. To organize training programs and celebration of World Population day, Literate day, Women's day, Aids day and Human rights day.
6. To conduct training and information programs about health and diseases like Swine flu, Dengue and Malaria.
7. To organize programs to inform people about Right To Information act. and to make the people responsible.
8. To conduct training programs about the sensitivity and to manage disasters.
9. To publish broacher, folder about the activity of DRU.
10. To publish of research papers completed by the DRU.
11. To support the rest of department of institute.
Report DRU Department