RAVINDRA NATH TAGORE MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Walk in interview for assistant professor of various departments
- Walk in interview for Senior resident
- Walk in interview for research scientist-1 (non-medical) for contractual basis.
- Walk in Interview of senior rsident of Pathology and Obs/ gyna 31/07/2018 onward.
- Recruitment of the Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Field Worker on temporary basis for period of six months on Rotavirus Vaccine Impact Assessment and Inteussusceptions surveillance.
- Teacher Information Format for AISHE 2017-18 (NEW) (If it is not open directly then first save on desktop or upgrade your adobe reader)
Rabindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur is a public medical college situated in the city Udaipur in the Indian state Rajasthan.
The college was established in 1961, in a building donated by His Highness ex-Maharana of Udaipur. The administrative block is housed in another historical palace donated by Salumber Rao.
The college received recognition from the Medical Council of India in 1966. The college is named after the famous Indian Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore, a writer and freedom fighter.
Rabindra Nath Tagore Medical College,Udaipur was established in the year 1961, spread in 57 acres and situated in heart of the City. In 1966 the college received recognition from MCI. The Medical College now offers 150 seats in graduation, 12 seats in diploma courses and 109 seats in post-graduation.
Institute is also providing DM course in Cardiology and M.Ch. in Neurosurgery/ CTVS departments.