Research & Publication
Department of Plastic Surgery
Research and publications
1. Rao JK, Shende KS. Overview of Local Flaps of the Face for Reconstruction of Cutaneous Malignancies: Single Institutional Experience of Seventy Cases. Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery. 2016;9(4):220-225. doi:10.4103/0974-2077.197029.
2. Sharma, A., Kalra, G. S., &Shende, K. (2016). Gracilis muscle transposition as a workhorse flap for anal incontinence: Quality of life and functional outcome in adults. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, 49(3), 350
3. Comparison of intralesional triamcinolone, 5-fluorouracil and a combination of triamcinolone and 5-fluorouracil for the treatment of keloid
4. Pediatric Electrical Burns - An Experience from a tertiary care Burns Unit in North India
5. A comparative study of tissue expansion and freeparascapular flap in facial burn scar reconstruction.
6. A novel procedure in skull base tumors: Our experience with the maxillary swing procedure.
7. Analysis of maternal and fetal outcome in burns during pregnancy.
8. Analysis of pregnant and non-pregnant burn females mortality after initial resuscitation period.
9. Non-surgical wound closure: simple inexpensive method.
10. Facial resurfacing in post-burn facial scars with parascapular flap cover.