Research & Publications
Department Of Pathology
Latest Research & Publications
1. Endoscopic ultrasound guided fine-needle aspiration without rapid on site evaluation by cytopathologist: An institutional experience - Sandeep Nijhawan, Bir Singh, Kumar Shwetanshu Narayan, Dilip Ramrakhiani - Journal of Digestive Endoscopy - vol 6 issue 1, January-March 2015
2. Incidence of Liver Diseases - A Retrospective study of 1348 Autopsy cases at Tertiary care centre - Jaipur Kalpana Mangal, Manju Yadav, International Journal of Current Research Vol. 7, Issue, 12, pp.23725-23729, December 2015
3. Erythroderma: a clinicohistopathologic profile in 48 patients. US Agarwal, Anshul Maheshwari, Sunil Kothiwala, Karuna Gupta, Arpita Jindal. Indian journal of clinical practice february 2015
4. Association of Mean Platelet Volume with Severity, Serology & Treatment Outcome in Denuge Fever: Prognostic Utility, Kritika Sharma, Ajay Yadav Journal of Clinical and Dignostic Research, 2015
5. Nidhi Sharma, Sudhir Mehta, vikramraj k jain, Sandhya Gulati do red blood cells help detect beta thalassemia trait in patients with microcytosis 2015 RMJ; 14-19.
1) Histopathological Spectrum of Salivary Gland Lesions in Tertiary Care Centre at SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Deepak Soni, Kusum Mathur, Ajay Yadav, Vinod Kumar International Journal of Medical Research Professionals.2016; 2(2); 209-15, P- ISSN: 2454-6356; E-ISSN : 2454-6364
2) Prevalence of Coronary Artery Disease: A Tertiary Care Hospital Based Autopsy Study. Alpana Jain, Arpita Jindal, Meenu Vijaywargiya Int J Med Res Prof.2016; 2(2), 10-14.
3) A Clinicopathological Study of Meningioma with Special Reference onVariants and Grading in a Tertiary Care Centre, Arpita Jindal, Shweta Choudhary Int J Med Res Prof 2016; 2(3); 192-96.
4) Clinicopathological Spectrum of Gastrointestinal Malignancies in Jaipur Region, Ankita Kakani, Ajay Yadav Int J Med Res Prof. 2016; 2(3); 127-30
5) Ultrasonography Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology of Hepatic Lesions with an emphasis on Hepatocellular Tumours, Priyanka Agnihotri, Ajay Yadav - Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume 6 (Issue 7) July 2016
6) Histopathological Spectrum of Uterus and Cervix in Hysterectomy Sepcimens, Ankur Gupta, Sangeta Sehgal, Ajay Yadav, Vinod Kumar Int Journal Med Res Prof. 2016; 2(3); 136-39
7) Histopathological Patterns of Renal Biopsies in Children with Various Glomerulopathies in a Tertiary Care Centre, - Deepika Hemrajani, Ranjana Solanki, Vijendra k. Gupta, Vijay K. Choudhary Int J Med Res Prof.2016; 2(3); 183-87 Int J Med Res Prof.2016; 2(3); 183-87
8) Assoication of Ki-67 Proliferative Index with Clinicopathological Features of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Classified According to WHO (2008) - Matadeen Meena, Jayanti Mehta International Journal of Medical Research Professionsls vol 2 issue 4 2016
9) Evaluation of Accuaracy of Cell Count in Ascitic Fluid in Automated Cell Counter and Comparison with Manual Count, Kusum Agarwal, Sandhya Gulati, Gaurav Gupta, Nidhi Sharma, Ajay Yadav Int J Med Res Prof 2016 , 2(4)
10) Granulomatous Lesions: A Diagnostic Challenge to Dermatopathologists, Karuna Gupta, Anita kumari , Kalpana Mangal, Int J Med Res Prof 2016 , 2(4)
11) Primary extranodal non Hodgkin lymphoma: a 2 year retrospective analysis from a tertiary care centre in rajasthan, Jayanti Mehta, Monil Thakrar, Matadeen Meena, Alka Mittal,Karuna Gupta, Int J Med Res Prof 2016 , 2(4)
12) Magnitude of Pulmonary diseases - Incidentally diagnosed on Autopsy at Largest Hospital & medical College of Rajasthan - Kalpana Mangal, Praveen Dhakar, Ajay Yadav, Karuna Gupta, Sapna Gandhi, International Journal of current research Vol - 8, Issue - 8 April – 2016
13) Incidental Gall Bladder Carcinoma in Patients Undergoing Cholecystectomy in a Tertiary Care Hospital - Mangilal Choudhary, Dilip Ramrakhiani - Original Research Article, International Journal of Medical Research Professionals.2016; 2(6); 42-45, P- ISSN: 2454-6356; E-ISSN : 2454-6364
14) Pulmonary Hydatid Cysts Masquareading As Aspergilloma Lung: A Case Report - Mangilal Choudhary, Dilip Ramrakhiani, Karuna Gupta, Ajay Yadav, Maneesh Vijay - International Journal of Medical Research Professionals.2016; 2(6); 227-29, P- ISSN: 2454-6356; E-ISSN : 2454-6364
15) Right Atrial Paraganglioma: An Extremely Rare primary cardiac neoplasm mimicking myxoma - Ashok Garg, Deepika Mishra, Manish Bansal, Hari Ram Maharia, Vikram Goyal - A Case Report - Korean Society of Echocardiography, www.kse-jcu.org, J Carduivasc Ultrasound 2016: 24(4): 1-3
16) Kusum Agrawal, Sandhya Gulati, Gaurav Gupta,Nidhi Sharma, Ajay Yadav Evaluation of Accuracy of Cell Count in Ascitic Fluid in Automated Cell Counter and Comparison with Manual Count” to International Journal of Medical Research Professionals (IJMRP).accepted Manuscript Number: IJMRP/2016/09/06
17) Sandeep jasuja, Sandhya Gulati, shraddha patel, Nidhi Sharma characterization of immunophenotyping in ALL : A single centre study of western India . scholars journal of applied medical sciences 2016 ;4 (9c): 3349-54.
18) Sudhir Mehta, Laxmi Kant Goyal, Debashish Kaushik, Sandhya Gulati, Nidhi Sharma, L Harshvardhan, Naveen Gupta. Reticulocyte Hemoglobin vis-a-vis Serum Ferritin as a Marker of Bone Marrow Iron Store in Iron Deficiency Anemia. Journal of The Association of Physicians of India ; Vol. 64 ; November 2016 :38-42.
19) Rare Pulmonary Tumours: A Report of Two Cases with Diagnostic Challenge - Anita Harsh, Deepika Hemrajani, International Journal of Medical Research Professionsls. 2016; 2(6); 222-26, P- ISSN: 2454-6356; E-ISSN : 2454-6364 - Case Report
20) Nodular Amyloid Goiter: An Extremely Rare and Unusula presentation of Amyloidosis - Karuna Gupta, Maryem Ansari, Kalpana Mangal, Jayanti Mehta, Kusum Mathur, International Journal of Medical Research Professionsls.2016; 2(6); 222-26, P- ISSN: 2454-6356; E-ISSN : 2454-6364 - Case Report
21) Anomalous origin of left coronary artery from Pulmonary Trunk - Monil P.Thakrar, Sapna Gandhi, Alpana Jain, Arpita Jindal - International Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology 2016 Red Flower Publication Pvt. Ltd. Volume 9 Number 3, July - September 2016 - Case Report
22) Case Study - Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis - A rare pathological case report - Dr. Kalpana Mangal and Dr. Monil P. Thakrar - International Journal of Current Research - Vol.8 , Issue, 08, pp.36294-36296, August, 2016
23) Validity Assessment of the Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology. IJHSR. 2016; 6(1): 126-132
24) A Case Report - Oculosporidiosis - Masquerading as a Squamous Papilloma - A Report of Two Cases from Non-Endemic Region. IJHSR Vol6(4), 2016, 549-552
25) A case of huge post traumatic hepatic pseudocyst in a young female. IJSAR Nov 2016
26) A case of an asymptomatic ileal duplication cyst in a child a rare entity. IJSAR. Jan 2016
27) Nodular amyloid goiter. An extremely rare and unusual presentation of amyloidosis. IJMRP 2016
28) Intrasellar collision tumor - Ganglion Cell Tumor with Pituitary Adenoma - Swati Aggarwal, Karuna Gupta, Arpita Jindal, Sachin Tomar, Ashok Gupta, Ajay Yadav - International Journal of Current Research; Vol. 8 , Issue 01, pp.25670-25674, January 2016
29) Alka Mittal, Jayanti Mehta, Kalpana Mangal, Kalpana Jain, Neetu Aggrawal, Madan Kumar Solanki. Clinicopathological and immunophenotypic characteristics of Ewing's sarcoma family of tumors: special emphasis on role of friend leukaemia integration -1(FLI-1) anybody and occurrence of tumors on rare sites. Int J Cur Res Rev Oct 2016;8(20).
30) Dr Priyanka Agnihotri, Dr Shweta Choudhary, Dr Jayanti Mehta, Dr Ajay Yadav, Dr Alka Mittal. Extra-renal rhabdoid tumor - role play of immunohistochemistry: a tumor hiding behind veil. JMSCR Jun 2016;4(6):11062-4
31) MAGNITUDE OF PULMONARY DISEASES - INCIDENTALLY DIAGNOSED ON AUTOPSY – AT LARGEST HOSPITAL & MEDICAL COLLEGE OF RAJASTHAN - Kalpana Mangal1, Praveen Dhakar2, Ajay Yadav3, Karuna Gupta4, Sapna Gandhi1 - Int J Cur Res Rev | Vol 8 • Issue 8 • April 2016
1) Histopathological study of ovarian tumours in tertiary care center, Priya parmar, Sangita Sehgal, Kusum Mathur, Ajay Yadav, Int Journal of Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(2); 966-98
2) Rising Incidence of Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma: Our Experience using computed tomography guided transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (CT Guided TT FNAC) at a Tertiary Care Centre, Jaipur - Kalpana Mangal, Savita Saharan, Alka Mittal, Ajay Yadav, Ranjana Solanki, Kusum Mathur, Nehal Minda - International Journal of Medical Research Professionsls.2017; 3(1); 161-66, P- ISSN: 2454-6356; E-ISSN : 2454-6364
3) Sudden Death Due to Undiagnosed Rheumatic Heart Disease with Mitral Stenosis in Young Adult - A Autopsy Case Report - Dr. Mangilal Choudhary, Dr. Ajay Yadav, Dr. Alpana Jain - International Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM) volume 5 issue 01 January 2017
4) Ultra-sound Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Diagnosis of Space Occupying Lesions of Liver with Special Emphasis on Hepato-cellular Carcinoma - Dr. Mangilal Choudhary, Senior Prof. Dr. Ajay Yadav - International Journal of Scientifice Research Managment;ISSN: 2321-3418; E-ISSN : 2454-6364, Volume 5 Issue 1 (Jan 2017)
5) Hematological and Bone Marrow Biopsy Evaluation n Non Hodgkin Lymphoma - Kanwalpreet Kaur, Nidhi Sharma , Karuna Gupta, Sandhya Gulati, Prerana Choudhary - International Journal of Current Research; Vol. 9 , Issue 03, pp.24-27, February 2017
6) Histopathological Analysis of Skin Adnexal Tumors - A three year study of 110 cases - Kanwalpreet Kaur, Karuna Gupta, Deepika Hemrajani, Ajay Yadav - Indian Journal of Dermatology – 2017
7) In Process - CK 20 immunocytochemistry as an adjuvant to urine cytology in the detection of urothelial malignancy : A friend in need is friend indeed - Kanwalpreet Kaur, Karuna Gupta, Deepika Hemrajani, Ajay Yadav - in urology annals 2017
8) Primary cutaneous CD 30- positive large T-cell lymphoma - A spectrum of diseases - Dr. Swati Aggarwal, Dr. Karuna Gupta and Dr. Jayanti Mehta - International Journal of Current Research Vol. 9, Issue, 04, pp.48808-48811, April, 2017
9) A Relevance study of Bone marrow aspiration and Bone marrow biopsy in Haematological and non-haematological disorders – Dr. Daleep Kumar Khatik, Dr. Deepika Mishra, Dr. Mangilal Choudhary – Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research ISSN (e) – 2347-176x ISSN (p) 2455-0450
10) Epidemiology and pathological spectrum in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma at a tertiary care center from Western India. Int J Med Res P rod. 2017;3(3):344-7. Sarjana, Jayanti Mehta, Ajay Yadav. Epidemiology and pathological spectrum in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma at a tertiary care center from Western India. Int J Med Res P rod. 2017;3(3):344-7.
11) Clinico-Pathological Study of Non-Neoplastic Skin Lesions in Tertiary Care Centre, Jaipur – Kusum Mathur, Meenu Vijayvargiya – Senior Professor, Resident SMS Medical College, Jaipur - Int J Med Res Prof. 2017;3(3): 198-204.
12) Situs Invertus Totalis in a Patient with Bilateral Papillary Serous Cystadenocarcinoma Ovary : Rare Association with Review of Literature – Kalpana Mangal, Nehal Minda, Savita Saharan – Assistant Professor, PG Resident 1st year, PG Resident 3rd year – Pathology SMS Medical College, Jaipur - Int J Med Res Prof. 2017;3(3): 1-6.
13) Ovarian Sex cord stromal tumours : An institutional experience – Shruti Bhargava, Jyotsna, Adarsh Bhargava - Int Journal of Reproduction, contraception obstetrics and Gynaecology , 2017; 6 (9): 3924-26
14) A clinicopathology Study of Spectrum of Pediatric Malignancies in North India Regions – Dr. Yogesh Gupta, Dr. Manish Singhal, Dr. Neeraj Verma, Dr. Mukesh khinchi, Dr. Yashvi Gehlot, Dr. Sapna Gandhi, Dr. Navita Gupta, Dr. Vinod Kumari – Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research – 2017; 5(11)
15) Histopathological Spectrum of Mass lesions of Sellar and Parasellar regions in a Tertiary Care Centre - Dr. Vijeta Tomar, Dr. Arpital Jindal, Himanshi Dewan, Dr. Arvind Sharma - Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research – 2017; 5(06): 23083-87
16) Vaginal Primary Malignant Melanoma: A Rare and Aggressive Tumor - A Case Report - Dr. Mangilal Choudhary , Dr Jayanti Mehta , Dr Rekha Sirvi , Dr Maryem Ansari ,Dr.Daleep Kumar -International Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM) ||Volume||5||Issue||04||Pages||5282-5285||2017||
17) Malignant fibrous histiocytoma arising from renal capsule: An extremely rare entity Shilpa Bairwa, Ashok Sangwaiya, Mariyam Ansari1, Arpita Jindal1, Sapna Singla2, Ajay Yadav - Indian J of Pathology and Microbiology 2017;60:402-4.
18) Case Report - Neonatal Liver Abscess with Impending Rupture Presenting as Abdominal Wall Swelling: A Rare Case Aditya Pratap Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Maryem Ansari1, Sunil Mehra Kumar Journal of Clinical Neonatology Neonatol 2017;6:270-2.
19) Histological Analysis of Primary Brain Tumors in a Tertiary Care Hospital: A Retrospective Study of 5 Years - Jayanti Mehta1, Bhawna Bansal2*, Alka Mittal3, Kusum Mathur4, Ramita Vijay2 - Int J Med Res Prof.2017 Sept; 3(5); 14-18.
20) Myopericytoma -A Perivascular Myoid Cell Tumor with Review of Literature Authors Kalpana Mangal1*, Bhawna Bansal 2, Alka Mittal3 - JMSCR Vol||05||Issue||07||Page 25609-25614||July 2017
21) Correlation of serum levels of IgA anti-tissue transglutaminase with the histological severity in celiac disease MP Madhu, Prachis Ashdhir, Garima Sharma, Gyan Prakash Rai, Rupesh Kumar Pokharna, Dilip Ramrakhiani Tropical Gastroenterology 2017;38(2):102-107
22) “Sporadic CADASIL - A Rare Occurrence” Dr Sudhir Mehta Dr Laxmikant Goyal et al Dr. Dilip Ramrakhiani accepted for publication in Neurology India in 2017.
23) Intraventricular Arteriovenous Malformation Mimicking Tumor – A Rare Presentation – Bhasker Mukesh K., Jaiswal M., Ojha B.K., Meel M, Singh Ajay K., Mishra Medha – International Journal of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Vol-9, Issue 1, January-June 2017, Pages 57-59 – A Case Report
24) Vestibular Schwannoma with Contralateral Facial Nerve Palsy: A False localizing Sign – Mukesh K. Bhasker, Rakesh Kumar, Sunil K. Singh, M. Meel – A case report – Neurological Surgeons, Society of India, Jan 31, 2017
25) Extra Axial Cerebellopontine Angle Medulloblastoma in an infant – Bhasker MK, Jaiswal M, Ojha BK, Singh SK, Chandra A, Meel M, Faheem M – Pediatric Neurosurgery. 2017; 52(2): 122-126, 2017
26) Dr Vijeta Tomar , Dr Arpita Jindal , Dr Himanshi Diwan , Dr Arvind Sharma . Histopathological Spectrum of Mass Lesions of Sellar and Parasellar Region in a Tertiary Care Centre JMSCR , 2017 June 05 :(06); 23083-23087
27) Singh S ,Collins BF,Sharma BB, Joshi JM,Talwar D,Katiyar S,Singh N,Ho L, Samaria JK,Bhattacharya P,Gupta R,Chaudhari S,Singh T,Moond V,Pipavath S,Ahuja J,Chetambath R,Ghoshal AG,Jain NK,Devi HJ,Kant S, Koul P, Dhar R,Swarnakar R Sharma SK, Roy DJ, Sarmah KR,Jankharia B, Schmidt R,Katiyar SK,Jindal A,Mangal DK,Singh V,Raghu G Interstitial Lung Disease in India. Results of a Prospective Registry. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2017 Mar 15;195(6):801-813..
28) Jindal A, Kaur K, Mathur K, Kumari V, Diwan H. Intraoperative squash smear cytology in CNS lesions: A study of 150 pediatric cases. J Cytol 2017;34:217-20
29) Bairwa Shilpa, Sangwaiya Ashok, Ansari Mariyam, Jindal Arpita, Singla Sapna,YadavAjay Malignant fibrous histiocytoma arising from renal capsule: An extremelyrare entity IJPM 2017:60(3);402-404
30) Jindal A, Diwan H, Kaur K, Sinha V D. Intraoperative squash smear in central nervous system tumors and its correlation with histopathology: 1 year study at a tertiary care centre. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2017;8:221-4
31) Arpita Jindal, Pushpa Bairwa, Ranjana Solanki, R. K. Gupta, Hema Udawat Importance of Duodenal Bulb Biopsy in Pediatric Patients for Diagnosis of Celiac Disease Int J Med Res Prof.2017; 3(2); 107-10
32) Monil Thakrar1*, Kusum Mathur2 1 3 rd Year Resident, 2 Senior Professor - Immunohistochemical study of p53 expression as proliferative index in neoplasia of the uterine cervix - International Archives of Integrated Medicine, Vol. 4, Issue 12, December, 2017. Copy right © 2017, IAIM, 2017; 4(12): 16-25
33) Aditya Pratap Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Maryem Ansari, DInesh Kumar Barolia, Vinay Mathur – Benign Cystic Mesothelioma in a girl – APSP J Case Rep. 2017: 8-31.
34) Thakrar M, Mittal A, Saini S, Hemrajani D – Synovial Lipmatosis of the knee joint: A rare case report – Rajasthan Medical Journal, Issue Jan 2017: 43-45
1. Role of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis of Undifferentiated Malignant Tumours - Dr Praveen Singh Dhakar*1, Dr Jayanti Mehta2, Dr Alka Mittal3 - JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 02 February 2018 pages 46-57
2. Clinical and Morphological Profile in Breast Carcinoma Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan - Ranjita Bansal1, Ajay Yadav2, Vivek Gupta3, Kavita Goyal4 - JMSCR Vol||06||Issue||01||Page 32530-32537||January 2018 28
3. Histomorphological spectrum of benign breast disease in a tertiary care centre– Hemrajani D, Minda N, Harsh A, Jain A, Solanki R, Mathur K – SJPM, Vol-3, ISS-1, (Jan, 2018): 22-29
4. A study of cytomorphological spectrum of lymphadenopathy in HIV seropositive patients – Meena P, Harsh A, Hemrajani D, Yadav A, Mathur K – JMSCR Vol 6, ISS-1, Jan 2018: 31895-901.