Research & Publication
Department of Orthopaedics Surgery
List of Publication’s
1. Study of prevalence of osteoporosis in males of above 40 yrs age group attending SMS HOSPITAL,JAIPUR .International journal of Research in orthopaedics, July 2017.Dr Parvez, Dr R C Meena, Dr jakir Husain
2. Comparative study of incidence and etiology of anterior knee pain with two different approaches used for intramedullary interlocking of tibia;Midline transtendinous vs medial paratendinous. International Journal of healthcare and biomedical research vol;5 issue 03 april 2017
3. Functinal outcome of expert tibial intramedullary nailing for metaphyseal and diaphyseal fractures of tibia. IOSR Journal of dental and medical sciences vol; 15 july 2016.Lakhpat yadav , rakesh kumar ,jakir Husain
4. Evaluation of osteoporotic trochanteric fractures treated with cement-augmented DHS.International journal of research in orthopaedics sep 2016.Rahul kumar, rc meena, jakir Husain
5 .Evaluation of the functional,clinical and radiological outcome and complications of the diaphyseal fractures of radius and ulna in adolescence treated with titanium elastic nail .JOURNAL OF ORTHO EDUCATION JULY-DEC 2017.MANUJ AGARWAL,AMIT JAIN ,JAKIR HUSAIN.
Dr Pankaj Jain
1. Primary unreamed intramedullary locked nailing in open fractures of tibia. Indian journal of orthopedics [IJO] Jan 2005. Vineet Jain. Ayush agrawal, Anil Mehtani, Pankaj Jain, B K Dhaon
2. Carpal alignment in distal radial fractures. June 2002 BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 3(1):14. Ajay Gupta, Sunit Batra, Pankaj Jain, Satish kumar Sharma
3. Radiological evaluation of carpal instability associated with conservatively managed fractures of distal radius. International Journal of Scientific Research.ISSN No. 2277-8179, vol 7, issue 2, 25-28 Jan, 2018. Pankaj Jain, Devendra Singh, Nitin Goyal, JosalPatel, Mahesh Bhati.
4. Retrospective study of function outcome in giant cell tumor treated by sandwich technique with internal fixation .International Journal of Orthopaedic Sciences [IJOS] Apr 2017:3(2):817-822. Anand Mohan Meena, Pankaj Jain, R. L. Dayma
5. Radiological evaluation of callus formation in long bone fractures of lower limb treated by various methods. International Journal of Medical science and Education, [IJMSE] vol 4,issue 4. 2018. Anurag dhaker, Shashikant Rout, Alpana Goyal, Mahesh Bansal, Pankaj Jain.
6. Simultaneous bilateral fractures of femoral neck in children- mechanism of injury, Nov 2004, Injury. Ashish Upadhyay, Lalit Maini, Sumit Batra, Pankaj Jain
7. Multifocal bilateral xanthogranulomatous Osteomyelitis. Indian Journal of Orthopedics:July 2015Volume:49Issue:4Page:482-484. Rahul sapra-Pankaj Jain-Shubha Gupta-Rakesh kumar
8. Postinfection intravesical femoral head resulting in vesicocutaneous fistula:a bizzare presentation and outcome: Nov 2006The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal Vineet jain-Biswarup sen-Pankaj jain-Anil Mehtani
9. Cephalomedulary interlocked nail for ipsilateral hip and femoral shaft fractures: Injury Nov 2004 Pankaj Jain-Lalit Maini-Puneet Mishra-Ajay Agarwal.
10. Delayed internal fixation of fractures of the neck of the femur in young adults:Ashish Upadhyay-Pankaj Jain-Puneet Mishra- B K Dhaon Oct 2004 · The Bone & Joint Journal
11. Three part posterior fracture dislocation of the hip without fracture of the femoral head:-Review of literature and a case report: Mar 2004 Injury Lalit Maini-Puneet Mishra-Pankaj Jain-Ajay Agarwal.
12. Giant bone island of femur complicating replacement arthroplasty:a report of two cases: Feb 2004. Journal of surgical orthopaedic advances B.K.Dhaon-Virendra Kumar Gautam-Pankaj Jain-Vishal Nigam
13. Intrapelvic protrusion of guide wire during fixation of fracture neck of femur. Injury Dec 2002 , Puneet Mishra · Pankaj Jain · Ajay Aggarwal , V K Gautam
14. Olecranon traction using a recycled plate: A new technique for supracondylar humeral fractures Article. Injury · Jan 2000 ·. Jashan Vishwanath · Pankaj Jain · Anil Dhal
Dr Prashant Modi
1. Synovial Chondromatosis of the Hip joint –case series and review of literature: Rajasthan Medical Journal (accepted in Press) Dayma R, Modi P, Mali M, Jain JK ,Upadhay R, Yadav VP;
2. Double bundle MPFL reconstruction using patellar tunnels and semitendinosus loop technique for chronic patellar instability –Outcome of mean (2-10years ) followup and review of literature: Rajasthan Medical Journal (accepted in Press). Dayma R, Modi P,Jain JK, Upadhay R, Yadav VP,Temani R.
3. Outcome of double bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using crosspin and aperture fixation. Indian J Orthop. 2014 Jan; 48(1):42-8. Joshi D, Jain V, Goyal A, Bahl V, Modi P, Chaudhary D.
4. Conjoint bicondylar Hoffa fracture in an adult. Indian J Orthop. 2013 May;47(3):302-6.Ul Haq R, Modi P, Dhammi I, Jain AK, Mishra P.
5. Elbow dislocation with ipsilateral diaphyseal fractures of radius and ulna in an adult-is it type 1 or type 2 Monteggia equivalent lesion? Chin J Traumatol. 2012;15(5):303-5. Modi P, Dhammi IK, Rustagi A, Jain AK.
6. Tuberculosis spine: Therapeutically refractory disease.Indian J Orthop. 2012 Mar;46(2):171-8. Jain AK, Dhammi IK, Modi P, Kumar J, Sreenivasan R, Saini NS.
7. Monteggia fracture dislocation equivalents--analysis of eighteen cases treated by open reduction and internal fixation. Chin J Traumatol. 2011;14(4):221-6. Singh AP, Dhammi IK, Jain AK, Raman R, Modi P ,
8. Nonunion of coronal shear fracture of femoral condyle. Chin J Traumatol. 2011 Jun 1;14(3):143-6. Singh AP, Dhammi IK, Vaishya R, Jain AK, Singh AP, Modi P.
Dr Anurag Dhakar
1. Comparative outcome of Basicervical neck femur fractured fixed using DHS with and without De-rotation screws. International multispeciality journal of health (IMJH) ISSN (2395-6291) (Vol-2,Issue-12, Dec-2016) Gyanchand, Anurag Dhaker, Alpana Goyal, Mahesh Bansal et al
2. Radiological evaluation of callus formation in long bone fractures of lower limb treated by various methods. International journal of medical science and education. Index Copernicus (ICV:70.21)Vol.4,IssueNo.4. Shesakanta Rout, Anurag Dhaker, Alpana Goyal, Mahesh Bansal, Pankaj Jain
1. Comparative study of functional outcome of lumbar discectomy by the fenstration and laminectomy method. Indian journal of applied research volume 6 issue 10 October 2016. Rakesh Kumar, SS Sankhala, lakhpat Yadav,parwez Qureshi, Manuj Aggarwal
2. Evaluation of spinal instability after single level fenestration discectomy: A prospective study. IOSR journal of Dental and medical science volume 15 issue 8verVlll (August 2016) PP 44-47. Rakesh Kumar S.S Sankhala, R.C.Meena, Lakhpat Yadav, UK Meena, Veenit Maheshwari
3. Functional outcome of expert intramedullary tibial nailing for metaphysis and diaphysis fracture of tibia. IOSR journal of Dental and medical science volume15 issue 7 Ver.lX (July 2016)pp 70-74 Lakhpat Yadav,S Shrivastava, Rakesh Kumar, Gaurav Gupta, Jakir Hussain, Anil k Sharma
4. Anterior dislocation of elbow joint case report of rare injury: JOCR july- sept.2014 page16-18 volume 4 issue 3. Rakesh Kumar, Vishal Sekhawat, SS Sankhala, Isha bijarnia
5. Melorheostosis case report of rare disease; JOCR April- June2014 volume 4 issue2 Rakesh Kumar, SS Sankhala, Isha bijarnia
Dr. N. Joshi:
1. Critical evaluation of biodegradable implants in intraarticular fracture fixation: a recent Indian experience. Journal of orthopaedics2010;7(4)e7 Sushil “Rangdal, Kanniraj M, Narendra joshi. Rakesh Bhargava, Daljit Singh.
2. ACL reconstruction using the medial third of patellar tendon. Journal of orthopaedics 2011;19(2);221-5 Kanniraj Marimuthu, Narendra joshi, Mrinal Sharma, Chandra shekhar Sharma, Rakesh Bhargava, Ajay Singh Rajawat, Sushil Subhash Rangdal.
3. Ilizarov hip reconstruction in skeletally mature young patients with chronic unstable hip. Arch.orthop/trauma surg10.1007/500402-011-1376-4 Dec 2010 Kanniraj Marimuthu, Narendra joshi, Chandra Sekar Sharma, Rakesh Bhargava, Devi Sahai Meena, Ramesh Chandra Bansiwal, Ramachandran Govindasamy.
4. Biological fixation of comminuted subtrochanteric fracture with proximal femur locking compression plate. Injury volume 44, issue2, feb2013, pages 226-231 Pramod Saini, Rakesh Kumar, Vishal Shekhawat, Narendra joshi, Mahesh Bansal, Senthil Kumar.
5. A bony foreign body found in a patient with no bony injury: a case report. Chinese Journal of Traumatology 2014;17(6):367-369 Devwart Kaushik, Narendera Joshi, Rakesh Kumar, Shiv Kumar Goyal, Kamlesh Kumar, Sahil Gaba.
6. Outcome Analysis of Open Reduction and Internal Fixation with Calcaneal Plate: An Observational Study among Unicondylar Fracture of Distal Femur. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research. Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2016. Arun Meena, Sudhir Kumar, Narendra joshi, Monika Rathore.
7. Comparative study of Vitamin D and Parathyroid Hormone Status among Fragility Hip Fracture Cases and Elderly Control Subjects in Rajasthan, India. Volume 3 | Issue 6 | June 2016 | ICV: 50.43 | ISSN (Online): 2393-915X; (Print): 2454-7379 Mukesh Kumar Saini1, Narendra joshi2, Mahavir Prasad Goyal, Rakesh Kumar4, Anand Prakash5, Soumya Shrikanta Mohapatra5.
8. Negative pressure wound therapy versus gauze dressings for the treatment of contaminated traumatic wounds. Journal of wound care Vol. 26, No 10, October 2017 D. Koshik, N. Joshi, R. kumar, S. Gaba, R. Sapra, K. Kumar.
9. Biological reconstruction of knee joint by pedicled patellar transplant in a recurrent giant cell tumor of lateral femoral condyle: A case report Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2018.Mar- April; 8(2): 16-18. Mukesh Kumar Saini1, Narendra joshi2, Anand Prakash5, Soumya Shrikanta Mohapatra5.
10. Short term otcome of varus derotation osteotomy in late presenting perthes Disease. Indian J Orthop 2018;52:133-9. Narendra joshi, Soumya Shrikanta Mohapatra, Mahaveer Prasad Goyal, Shiv kumar Goyal, Rakesh Kumar, Mukesh saini.
S. K Goyal
1. Evaluation of effectiveness and efficacy of hybrid external fixator in fracture of proximal tibia with compromise skin condition. International Journal Of Scientific Reasearch. vol 5 issue 8 page 26_27 August 2016. S K Goyal, Siddharth Sharma.
2. Management of fracture distal radius with uniplanar external fixator. International Journal Of Scientific Reasearch .Volume6, issue 5 page 45_46 may 2017. Siddharth Sharma, S K Goyal.
3. Short term otcome of varus derotation osteotomy in late presenting perthes Disease. Indian J Orthop 2018; 52:133-9. Narendra joshi, Soumya Shrikanta Mohapatra, Mahaveer Prasad Goyal, S. k. Goyal, Rakesh Kumar, Mukesh saini.
Dr Jitesh Jain SR
1. Periprosthetic fractures after Journal of orthopaedic surgery (Hong Kong) 2014, total knee arthroplasty. 22(1):24-29. Saurabh Agarwal, Rajeev K Sharma, Jitesh kumar jain
2. Percutaneous reconstruction of patellar tendon using semitendinosus tendon in chronic patellar tendon injury – case series and outcome. The Knee 21(3) · June 2014, Jitesh kumar jain, JVS Vidyasagar, Ravish Chabra
3. Ligament reconstruction/advancement for management of instability due to ligament insufficiency during total knee arthroplasty: A viable alternative to constrained implant. Journal of Orthopaedic Science 19(4) · April 2014. Jitesh kumar jain,Saurabh Agarwal, Rajeev K Sharma.
4. Locked Compression Plating for Peri- and Intra-articular Fractures Around the Knee. Orthopaedic Surgery 5(4):255-260 • November 2013. Jitesh kumar jain, Naiyer Asif, Sohail Ahmad, Ashish Rana.
5. Total knee arthroplasty in Current patients with fixed flexion deformity: Treatment protocol and outcome. Orthopaedic Practice Volume 24(6) • November 2013. Jitesh kumar jain, Saurabh Agarwal, Rajeev K Sharma.
6. Arthroscopic synovectomy in pigmented villonodular synovitis of the knee: Clinical series and outcome. International Orthopaedics 37(12) • July 2013. Jitesh K. Jain, J. V. S. Vidyasagar, Radha Sagar, Hiren Patel, Matad Lokeshwaraiah Chetan, Ashish Bajaj.
7. Outcome of repair of chronic tear of the pectoralis major using corkscrew suture anchors by box suture sliding technique. World J Orthop 2016 October 18; 7(10): 670-677Deepak Joshi, Jitesh kumar jain, Deepak Chaudhary, Utkarsh Singh, Vineet Jain, Ajay La
8. Total hip Replacement in Crowe type IV dysplastic hips - Average 5 year follow-up and literature review. Acta orthopaedica Belgica 82(3):539-548 · November 2016. Jitesh kumar jain, Saurabh Agarwal, Rajeev Kumar Sharma.
9. Arthroscopic Fixation for Acute Acromioclavicular Joint Disruption Using the TightRope Device. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2015;23(3):309-14. Deepak Chaudhary, Vineet Jain, Deepak Joshi, Jitesh kumar jain, Ankit Goyal, Nitin Mehta
10. Bilateral Total Hip Arthroplasty in 20 Years Old Female with Neglected Developmental Dysplasia of Hip. Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2014 April-June;4(2): Page 17-20. Jitesh kumar jain, Saurabh Agarwal, Rajeev K Sharma.
11. Vertebra Plana with Paraplegia in a Middle-Aged Woman Caused by B-Cell Lymphoma: A Case Report. Case Reports in Orthopedics 2012(4):101506 • December 2012. Mohd. Zahid, Sohail Ahamed, Jitesh kumar jain, and Ravish Chabra.
12. Spinal subdural hematoma with cauda equina syndrome: A complication of combined spinal epidural anesthesia. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology 31(2):244 • April 2015. Priyanka Sethi, Jitesh kumar jain, Saurabh Agarwal, Neha Singhal.
13. Wide Spectrum of Metacarpal Sign: Three Cases of Metacarpal Sign and Its Variants. International Journal of Recent Surgical and Medical Sciences, January-June 2017;3(1):53-55. Saurabh Verma, Kedar Phadke, Mukul Mohindra, Paritosh Gogna, Jitesh K Jain
14. A rare case of isolated cysticercosis of brachialis muscle. Int Surg J. 2017 Feb;4(2):772-774. Mohit Mohindra, Jitesh kumar jain, Mukul Mohindra
15. Anterior Thigh pain after Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA): Atypical case.SEAJCRR MARCH-APRIL 4(2). Saurabh Agarwal, Jitesh kumar jain, Rajeev K Sharma
16. Ochronotic arthritis mimicking as degenerative meniscal tear – a case report. Research 2014;1:715. Jitesh kumar jain, JVS Vidyasagar, Ashish Rana.
17. Analysis of pathogenesis of osteoarthritis: Role of cytokines and review of literature. Asian J Med Res, Jan-Mar 2014 Vol-3 Issue-13. Jitesh kumar jain, JVS Vidyasagar, Nitin Mehta
18. Synovial chondromatosis of the hip joint: Case series and review of literature. Rajasthan medical journal. (Accepted for publication). RL Dayma, Prashant Modi, Mahaveer Mali, Jitesh kumar jain, Rahul Upadhaya, Vijay Yadav
19. Double bundle MPFL reconstruction using double patellar tunnels and semitendinosus loop technique for chronic patellar instability. –outcome of mean 5 (2-10 year) year follow-up and review of literature. Rajasthan medical journal. (Accepted for publication). RL Dayma, Prashant Modi, Jitesh kumar jain, Rahul Upadhaya, Rahul Temani
Dr Sudhir Kumar
1. A Prospective Study of Outcome of Simple and Associated Anterior wall and Column Acetabular Fractures. Medpulse International Medical Journal,VOL.III,Issue2, February 2016,Page 185-189.-Sudhir Kumar, Josal S Patel.
2. A prospective comparative study of functional outcome of surgical management of unstable intertrochanteric fractures of femur with dynamic hip screw(DHS) and proximal femoral nailing (PFN) Medpulse International Medical Journal,Vol.III,Issue3, MARCH 2016,Page 259-263.- Sudhir Kumar, Raj Kumar Harshawal, Hemant Bhagat, Monika Rathore.
3. Outcome Analysis of Open Reduction and Internal Fixation with Calcaneal Plate : An Observation study Among Unicondylar Fracture of DIstal Femur. -International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research Vol.III,Issue5,MAY 2016,Page 1535-1538. Arun Meena, Sudhir Kumar, Narendra joshi, Monika Rathore.
4. A prospective comparative study of outcome of surgical management of besicervical fractures of femur with dynamic hip screw (DHS) with derotation screw and multiple cannulated cancellous (CC) Screw. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research.July 2016,Volume III, Issue7, page 2119-2122. Mohan Lal Nitharwal, Sudhir Kumar, Raj Kumar Harshawal,MP Jain, A.K. Mehra.
5. Surgical decomparation of first dorsal compartment with partial one quarter resection of extensior retinaculum in de Quervain's tenosynovitis :A short term prospective results survey. International journal of orthopedics sciences 2017;3(2): 779-783.-Rakesh chand Meena, Sudhir Kumar
Dr Sunil K Rawat
1. Study To Compare Clinicoradiological Outcome Of Two Lateral Pinning Versus Crossed Pinning in Displaced Supracondylar Fracturs Of The Humerus in Children: INDIAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH Vol:6 |Issue :8|August 2016 page 5. Sanjay Kumar, Sanjeev Kansotiyar, Sunil Kumar Rawat, Ramesh Chandra Banshiwal
Dr Mahesh Chand Bansal
1. Evaluations of functional outcome of pilon fracture managed with limited internal fixation and external fixation: Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma, JCOT 381 page no 5. Umesh Kumar Meena, Mahesh Chand Bansal, Prateek Behera, Rahul Upadhyay, Gyan Chand Gothwal
2. Role of Joshi’s external stabilisation system with precutaneous screw fixation in high energy tibial condylar fracture aasociated with severe soft tissue injuries: Chinese journal of Traumatology 18(2015) 326-331 Ashish Kumar Gupta, Rahul Sapra, Rakesh Kumar, Som Prakash Gupta, Devwart Kaushik, Sahil Gaba, Mahesh Chand Bansal, Ratan Lal Dayma.
3. Ununited fracture neck of femur treated with closed reduction and internal fixation with cancellous screw and fibular strut graft:Indian Journal Of Orthopaedic Volume:40:Number 2:Page 90-93 April 2006 Datia Singh, C S Sharma, Mahesh Chand Bansal, D S Meena R P Asat, Narendra joshi
4. Comparative Outcome of Basi-Cervical Neck of Femur Fracture Fixed Using DHS With and Without De-Rotation screw.International Multispecialty Journal of Health vol-2,Issue-12,December-2016
5. Biological fixation of comminuted subtrochanteric fracture with proximal femur locking compression plate. Injury volume 44, issue2, feb2013, pages 226-231 Pramod Saini, Rakesh Kumar, Vishal Shekhawat, Narendra joshi, Mahesh Bansal, Senthil Kumar.
Dr. Abhishek Rathore Senior resident
1. Mucoid degeneration of the anterior cruciate ligament: Partial arthroscopic debridement and outcomes. Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery. 2016; 3(1): 28 Gagan Khanna,Rajan Sharma, Aditya Bhardwaj, Harjot S.Gurdutta, Deepak K. Agrawal, Abhishek S. Rathore.
2. CLINICAL EVALUATION OF PLANTAR FASCITIS TREATED WITH PRP VS CORTICOSTEROID INJECTION. International Journal of Orthopaedics Traumatology & Surgical Sciences, June-November 2016, Volume-2 Issue-2, Page 274-277 Gagan Khanna, Rajan Sharma, Abhishek Rathore , Aditya Bhardwaj.
3. ELASTIC INTRAMEDULLARY NAILING: AN ALTERNATIVE IN ELDERLY OSTEOPOROTIC FOREARM FRACTURES. International Journal of Orthopaedics Traumatology & Surgical Sciences, Volume-3, Special Issue 1, February 2017, Page 441-446 Gagan Khanna , Rajan Sharma, Abhishek Rathore, Aditya Bhardwaj.
Dr Diyvanshu Goyal Senior resident
1. MPFL reconstruction using autologous semitendinosus tendon and transpatellar technique, Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery, 2018 Divyanshu Goyal, Sandeep Yadav, Vidyasagar JVS.
2. Isolated muscular cysticercosis – A rare diagnostic dilemma .VOLUME-6 | ISSUE-4 | APRIL - 2017 • ISSN No 2277 - 8179 | IF : 4.176 | IC Value : 78.46 Divyanshu Goyal
Dr. Rajkumar Harshwal
1. Management of nonunion of lower-extremity long bones using mono-lateral external fixator – Report of 37 cases. Injury, Int. J. Care Injured 45 (2014) 560–567. Raj Kumar Harshwal, Sohan Singh Sankhala, Divesh Jalan.
2. Validity & reliability of toe nails as a biomarker of chronic fluoride exposure secondary to high water fluoride content in areas with endemic fluorosis. Fluoride 47 (3) 235–240 (2014). Sohan S. Sankhala, Rajkumar Harshwal, PawanPaliwal.
3. A prospective randomised comparative study of analgesic efficacy of epidural methylprednisolone and bupivacaine with epidural triamcinolone and bupivacaine in treatment of refractory low back ache with or without radiculopathy. Medpulse, International medical journal, 3(3), 296-302, (2016). Neelu Sharma, Mohan L. Nitharwal, Sudhir Kumar, Rajkumar Harshwal, Salma Mashraqui.
4. A prospective comparative study of functional outcome of surgical management of unstable inter-trochentric fracture of femur with dyanamic hip screw and proximal femoral nailing at SMS Hopsital Jaipur, Rajasthan. Medpulse International Medical journal, Vol. 3(3), 259-263, (2016). Sudhir Kumar, Rajkumar Harshwal, HemantBhagat, Monika Rathore.
5. A prospective comparative study of outcome of surgical management of basicervical fractures of femur with dyanamic hip (DHS) screw with derotation screw and multiple cannulatedcancellous (CC) screw. IJCMR, 7(3): 2119-2122, (2016). Mohan L. Nitharwal, Sudhir Kumar, Rajkumar Harshwal.
1. STUDY OF EPIDEMIOLOGY OF HAND SURGERY CASES IN INDIAN SCENARIO April 2018 International Journal of Scientific Research VII(III) Narendra Saini , Aviral Gupta
2. Retrospective Analysis of Giant Cell Tumor Lower End Radius Treated with En bloc Excision and Translocation of Ulna January 2018 Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 52(1):10 Amit Vyas Purnima Patni, Narendra Saini, SP Gupta
3. Rare Giant Cell Tumor of Olecranon Bone!!!! Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2016 Sep‑Oct: 6(4):27‑30 Pawan Goyal, Vishal Gautam, Narendra Saini, Yogesh Sharma
4. Schwannoma of the Median Nerve at Mid Forearm Level. Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2016 April-June: 6(2): Page 66-68 Narendra Saini, Tarun Dusad, D.S. Meena, Yogesh Sharma. Deepak Khurana
5. Perioperative management of amniotic band syndrome: a case report and literature review Article Apr 2015Anaesthesia, Pain and Intensive Care Narendra Saini Tuhin Mistry Rajni Mathu Pratibha Rathore
6. Giant Cell Tumours of Hand Bones: a Report of Two Cases June 2014 Journal of Hand and Microsurgery 7(1) Umesh kumar Meena Yogesh Kumar Sharma Narendra Saini D S Meena, Nitesh Gahlot
7. Intraneural Ganglion of Digital Nerve of Thumb: A Case Report and Review of Literature June 2014Journal of Hand and Microsurgery 7(1) Umesh kumar Meena Yogesh Kumar Sharma Narendra Saini Ankit Chouhan
8. Jess and Illizarov in Neglected /Relapsed Ctev: A Prospective Comparative Study January 2014IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences 13(9):20-26 Ramesh Chandra Meena, Devi Sahai Meena, Purnima Patni, Narendra Saini
9. Radial nerve entrapement in osseous tunnel without clinical symptoms September 2011 Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 45(5):473-4 Purnima Patni, Narendra Saini, Vinit Arora, Shekhar Shekhawat
10. Outcome of early active mobilization after flexor tendons repair in zones II–V in hand July 2010Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 44(3):314-21 Narendra Saini, Vishal Kundnani, Purnima Patni, S P Gupta
11. Management of Radial Club hand with gradual distraction followed by centralization July 2009 Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 43(3):292-300 Narendra Saini Purnima patni S.P Gupta Vishwadeep Sharma
12. Distraction histiogenesis for treatment of Kienbock's disease: A 2- to 8-year follow-up April 2009 Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 43(2):189-93 DS Meena, Narendra Saini, Vishal Kundanani, Dinesh Meena
13. Outcome of early active mobilization after extensor tendon repair March 2008 Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 42(3) Narendra Saini, Mohan Sharma, V. D. Sharma, Purnima Patni
Dr Ramesh Chandra Banshiwal [R C Banshiwal]
1. Evaluation of the Functional Outcome following Minimal Invasive Surgery in Treatment of Distal Tibia Fractures - A Prospective Clinical Study. INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH,Vol:5 |Issue :7|July 2016 page 3 Sanjeev Kansotiya, Rajendra Prasad Assat, R C Banshiwal.
2. Study to Compare Clinicoradiological Outcome Of Two Lateral Pinning Versus Crossed Pinning in Displaced Supracondylar Fracturs Of The Humerus in Children INDIAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH Vol:6 |Issue :8|August 2016 page 5. Sanjay Kumar, Sanjeev Kansotiya, Sunil Kumar Rawat, R C Banshiwal
3. Treatment of Congenital Hallux Varus with Polydactyly and Syndactyly in an adolescence -A case Report; INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH Vol:6 |Issue:1|JANUARY 2017 page 156. K.P.Meena, R C Banshiwal
4. Frozen shoulder: evaluation of intraarticular corticosteroids injection versus suprascapular nerve block "A prospective clinical study" International Journal of orthopaedics Sciences 2017;3(2):page 614-618 Adam Mahendra Teja, R C Banshiwal
5. A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY OF PATTERN OF EXTREMITY INJURIES IN 1038 POLYTRAUMATISED PATIENTS. International Journal of Orthopaedics Traumatology & Surgical Sciences, Vol:3 |Special Issue :11|JUNE 2017 page 624-628. R C Banshiwal Sanjay Kumar, Varun Singh, Sawai Singh Rathore
Dr. Amit jain
1. Study on Vitamin D Deficiency and Its Associating Factors in Tertiary Care Centre, Rajasthan, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279, 861.Volume 16, Issue 4 Ver. 5 (April. 2017), PP 01-07: Manuj Aggarwal, Amit jain, R C Meena, Lakhpat Yadav, Parwez Qureshi, Rashmi Gupta
2. Evaluation of the functional, clinical and radiological outcome and complications of the diaphyseal fractures of radius and ulna in adolescents treated with titanium elastic nail, Journal of Orthopaedic Education (JOE)pISSN: 2454-7956, eISSN: 2455-8338. Volume.3 no.2 JULY-DEC 2017. Article Reference No: JOE_5271_2017.: Manuj Aggarwal, Amit jain, R C Meena, R P Assat, Zakir Husain, Vineet Maheshwari
3. Percutaneous transforaminal endoscopic decompression and cageless percutaneous bone graft transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion: A feasibility study Journal of Orthopaedics and Allied Sciences. Volume 6, Supplement 1, January 2018, S21-27: Ajay Krishnan, Manish P. Barot, Bharat R. Dave, Paresh Bang, D. Devanand, Denish Patel, Amit jain
4. Percutaneous transforaminal endoscopic discectomy and drainage for Spondylodiscitis: A technical note and review of literature. Journal of Orthopaedics and Allied Sciences. Volume 6, Supplement 1, January 2018, S16-20: Ajay Krishnan, Manish P. Barot, Bharat R. Dave, Paresh Bang, D. Devanand, Denish Patel, Amit jain
Dr Om Singh Meel
1. Multi-centric giant cell tumour involving the distal fibula and talus misdiagnosed as tuberculosis: A case report. The Foot and Ankle Online Journal 7(3): 2.September 30, 2014. J Bajpai, Om Singh Meel, Vipin Khatkar, Sumit Saini, Akansha Bajpai.
2. Bilateral Central Acetabular Fracture Dislocation in a young patient due to seizure activity: A case report and review of literature. Chinese journal of Traumatology 20 March 2014, Meena Umesh, Meena Devi, Behera Prateek, Om Singh Meel.
3. Locking plate versus Butress plating for in management of fracture upper end of tibia: A Prospective study of 30 cases. International Journal Of Scientific Research. Vol 4, Issue 8, August, 2015. Ashok Sharma, Arvind Agarwal, Om Singh Meel, Hemant Chaturvedi, Nilesh Virani, Vaibhav Patel.
Dr Avtar Singh Balawat
1. Habitual patellar dislocation in children: Results of surgical treatment by modified four in one technique: Journal of Clinical orthopaedics and trauma Vol 8 supplement Nov 2017. Avtar Singh Balawat, Ravi Mittal, Vikrant Manhas, Amit Roy, Naveen Kumar Singh,