Research & Publications
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Research & Publications
1. Agarwal M, Jourwal S., Bharadwaj N., Swati Infertility associated with male genital tuberculosis: A case series; IJSAR, 2(1), 2015; 86-89
2. Alka Batar, Anuradha Salvi, Leena Saini, Shalini Agarwal, Lata Rajoria and Premlata Mital. Maternaland Perinatal Outcome of Pregnancy with Severe Anaemia / International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research 2015; 6(08): 611-616.
3. Arya Rakhi, K P Banerjee, Reena Pant. Germ Cell Tumors in Pregnancy: A case Report; Journal of Paediatrics Obstetrics & Gynecology Jan/Feb 2015 volume 6. No. 1
4. Devendra Benwal, Dr. Rakhi Arya, Dr. Rashmi Gupta, Dr. Fayyaz Shahab, Dr. Santosh Yadav; Prevalence of Torch Infections in Women with Bad Obstetric History; JPOG Jan./Feb. 2015
5. Lata Rajoria, Dr. Himanshi Gangwal. Evaluation of Post Coital Bleeding By Cinical and Pathalogical Finding; IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 14, Issue 8 Ver. III (Aug. 2015), PP 31-34
6. Goyal Neha, Pant Reena, Banerjee Krishan Priya, Rajoria Lata. A Clinical & Ultrasound Study of Post Placental Intrauterine Contraceptive Device. International Journal Of Scientific Research, Vol 4, Issue 11, November 2015, 10-12.
7. Hema Udawat, Deepika Hemrajani, Rashma Gera, Sangeeta Sehgal, Ajay Yadav, Cyto-diagnosis of Papillary Hidradenoma of Vulva: A Case Report from A Tertiary Hospital of Rajasthan, India; International Multispeciality Journal of Health (IMJH) Vol.-1, Issue-6, Aug.- 2015 Pg. 33-36
8. Lata Rajoria, Dr. Anuradha, Dr. Premlata Mital. Maternaland Perinatal Outcome of Pregnancy with Severe Anaemia; AlkaBatar et al; International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research 2015; 6(08): 611-616. 611 IJBAR (2015) 6 (08) International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research, ISSN: 2229-3809 (Online); 2455-0558 (Print); Journal DOI: 10.7439/ijbar CODEN: IJBABNOriginal Research Article.
9. Lata Rajoria, Dr. Surbhi Gupta, Dr. Jyotsana Vyas, Dr. Rujuta. Prediction of perinatal outcome in IUGR Fetuses: Emerging role of MCA-PSV Doppler studies; International Journal of Medical and Health Sciences; Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, SMS Medical College & Group of Hospitals, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 2015 Journal Home Page: http://www.ijmhrs.net ISSN:2277-4505
10. Premlata Mital, Nupur Hooja, Alka Batar, Pradeepkumar Soni, Ramesh Beniwal. Spectrum of Endometrial Histopathology in Women Presenting with Abnormal Uterine Bleeding. Sch. J. App.Med. Sci., 2015; 3(1A):1.
11. Rakhi Arya, Lila Vyas, Nidhi Katiar, Kumkum Gupta. Heterotopic Pregnancy; A case Report Rajasthan Medical Journal 2015
12. Ratanoo Lata, Gupta Juhi, Bhardwaj Neelam, Trivedi Swati, Agarwal Chetna, Patel Tushar. Prevalence of Positive Tb PCR in Endometrial Curettage Samples after Evacuation of Retained Products of Conception in Cases of Recurrent Abortion; SAS J. Med., Volume-1; Issue-4 (Nov-Dec, 2015); p-141-143
13. Shekhawat Nitesh Kanwar, Pant Reena, Banerjee Krishnaa Priya. A Comparative Study of Transvaginal Sonography and Modified Bishop’s Score for Cervical Assessment before Induction of Labour. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, 2015; 3 (6B): 2284-2288
14. Singh N., Hooja N., Mital P., Gothwal S., Andaleeb F. The relationship between obesity and sex hormones in infertile women. IJSAR, 2(1), 2015; 01-04
15. Swami Anandita, Rajoria Lata, Verma Asha, Vyas Jyotsana, Hemani Sunita. Occurence of Galactorrhoea in females with Hyperprolactinaemia, scholars journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS) 2015 3 8(A); 2751-2753
1. Ajash Rajender, Deepa, Krishna Kawal, R.S.Chaudhri, Gaurav Rajender, Priyanka Choudhary, Association of major depression with blood pressure and vascular complication of type 2 diabetes mellitus ;International Jornal of Research in Medical Sciences Rajender A et al. Int J Res Med Sci. 2016 Mar;4(3) : 926-930
2. Akash Rajarnder, Deepa C., Krishna K., R.S.Chaudhri, Gaurav R., Priyanka C. Dengue: Multicentre Clinical profile of patients admitted in intensive care unit; International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences Rajendeer A et al.Int J Res Med Sci. 2016 Mar :4(3):855-858, PLSSN 2320-6071
3. Indu Gautam, Shantanu Vyas, Charul Vyas, Suman Mendiratta, Chand Kishan Vyas. To Study Association of Female Genital Tuberculosis Symptomatology with Endometrial Biopsy TB PCR. J Gynecol Women's health 1(5) JGWH. MS. ID. 555574 (2016).
4. Mahla Urmila, Gangwal Mamta, Bairwa Ramavatar and Mehta Seema, Use of Modified who Partograph to Assess The Progress of Labpir and Fetomaternal Outcme: A Prospective Cace –Controlled Study ,Internaltional Journal of Current Research Vol.8,Issue, 01, pp.25584-25587, January, 2016, ISSN:0975-833X
5. Manisha Singhal, Khushbu Meena, Neelam Bhardwaj, Renuka Mundaliya, Shruti Agarwal; Successful Pregnancy outcome in a patient of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia on Imatinib therapy, International J. Reprod Contracept Obste Gynecol 2016: 5(3); 913-915
6. Meghnani Rekha, Gupta anju, Sharma Asha, Gupta Hemant. Questionnaire Based Study of Emergency Contraception Practices Among Medical Doctors, IJSR - international journal of scientific research, volume: 5 issue : 4 | april 2016 ISSN no 2277 - 8179 | If : 3.508 | IC value : 69.48
7. Namita Shrivastava, Neelesh Shrivastava, Lila Vyas, Anita Sharma, A Study of Predictive Factors Affecting Outcome of IUI in Unexplained Infertility Journal of Medical Science And clinical Research Volume 4 Issue 02 Feb 2016
8. Nayak A, Verma S, Yadav K, Nyak KC. A comparative study of effectiveness of low dose magnesium sulphate in control of convulsions in eclampsia & prevention of convulsions in imminent eclampsia.Original Research article.In Int J Med Res Prof. August 2016;2(5):222-225
9. Nupur Hooja, Nisha Singh, Premlata Mital, Smriti Bhargava, Avantika Sharma, Bhomraj Kumawat. Relationship of education and socio-economic status with knowledge about abnormal uterine bleeding and its risk factors International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016 Aug; 3(8):2229-2232 http://www.ijcmph.com
10. Pant Reena, Chutani Nimmi, Bhargava Adarsh, Nagar Pushpa, Diagnostic Ultrasound in First Trimester Bleeding and Pregnancy Outcome; Current Medical Trends/10/3/July, 2016, Pg. 1961-1964
11. Premlata Mital, Divya Gupta, Devendra Kumar Benwal, Himanshi Gangwal, Nupur Hooja, Suchita Agarwal, Richa Ainani To find any association of maternal blood group as a risk factor for preeclampsia IJMPCH,Vol 3, No 12 (2016) December 2016
12. Premlata Mital, Pradeep Mital, Nupur Hooja, Priyanka Makkar Divya Gupta and Sunita Singhal. To Correlate Maternal And Cord Blood Nucleated Red Blood Cell Counts With Perinatal Outcome In Normotensive And Pre-Eclamptic Women International Journal of Current Research Vol. 8, Issue, 08, pp.36277-36281, August, 2016
13. Sapna Aseri, Nupur Hooja, Rajani Nawal, Premlata Mital, Smriti Bhargava, Megha Sharma, Brijesh Dadhich, Avantika Sharma. A Cross Sectional Study of Asymptomatic Bacteriuria in Pregnancy At A Tertiary Care Hospital IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Vol.15,Issue 6 Ver. IX (June 2016), PP 92-95
14. Surbhi Gupta, Lata Rajoria, Sunita Hemni, Jyotsana Vyas. Prediction of Perinatal outcome in IUGR Fetuses: Emerging role of MCA-PSV doppler studies; International Journal of Medical & health Sciences, July 2016, Vol-5, issue -3
15. Surbhi Gupta, Sunita Hemani, Renuka, Lata Rajoria: Utility of Doppler derived middle cerebral artery-peak systolic velocity and pulsatility index in prediction of perinatal outcome of IUGR pregnancy; International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2016 Sep;5(9):3017-3021
16. Surbhi Gupta, Lata Rajoria, Sunita Hemani, Jyotsana Vyas. Middle cerebral artery peak systolic velocity as a predictor of perinatal outcome in fetal growth restriction : Scholars Journal of applied medical sciences, 2016; 4(7A): 2353-2356
17. Verma S, Saini J, Sehra RN, Nagaraj N. A clinical study of rate and indications of caesarean section,maternal and fetal outcomes at tertiary care center in north western Rajasthan.Research article.In Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. August 2016; 5(8):2791-2794
18. Vyas R, Verma S, Malu VK. Distributions of congenital malformations at birth in a tertiary care hospital in north western Rajasthan.Original Research article.In Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. Dec 2016; 5(12): 4281-4284
1. Anita Sharma, Dr. Rekha Menghani, Dr Mamta Meena Predictive factors for pregnancy after Intrauterine insemination International journal of scientific research August 2017 issue VOLUME-6 | ISSUE-4 | APRIL - 2017 • ISSN No 2277 - 8179 | IF : 4.176 | IC Value : 78.46
2. Anita Sharma, Menghani Rekha, Mamta Meena, Predictive Factors for Pregnancy after Intrauterine Insemination: A Prospective study of Factors affecting outcome; International Journal of Scientific Research; Volume-6; Issue-8; August-2017; ISSN No. 2277-8179; IF : 4.176: IC Value:78.46; Pg. 148-150
3. Asha Verma, Anil Gurjar, Bhoomika Sharma, Richa Gupta, Disha Gupta. Role of Three Dimensional Sonosalpingography for the Assessment of Tubal Patency in Women with Infertility. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS), Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2017; 5 (3A): 757-760
4. Avantika Sharma, Nupur Hooja, Apoorv Shastri, Brijesh Dadhich, Richa Manish. Evaluation of postoperative pain in closure versus non-closure of parietal peritoneum at caesarean section Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2017 May; 6(5):1969-1971www.ijrcog.org
5. Bansal Shikha, Banerjee Krishna Priya, Pant Reena, Gupta Priyanka, Gupta Disha, Meena Seema, Meena B.S., Study of Fetal and Neonatal Outcome in Meconium Stained Amniotic Fluid in Low Risk Parturient; Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS), Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2017; 5(3D):990-994
6. Chaudhary Suman, Agarwal Sudesh, Singh Ajay Pal, Chaudhary Deepa, Emergency Obstetric Hysterectomy- A Review of 52 cases over a period of 3 years in Medical College and Tertiary Health Center, International Journal of Scientific Research; Volume-6, Issue-7, July-2017l ISSN No. 2277-8179; IF: 4.176: IC Value: 78.46
7. Dinesh Pal Yadav., Sindhu Sudha Gaur and Mohan Lal Meena. Misoprostol: an alternative to oxytocin in management of 3rd stage of labour in rural india?? Int J Recent Sci Res. 8(3), pp. 16175-16179. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijrsr.2017.0803.0092
8. Gurjar Anil, Dr. Verma Asha, Dr. Verma Kusum, Dr. Sharma Bhoomika, Dr.Chaturvedi Amrita, To Study Clinical And Microbiological Changes in IUDC Users, International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume -6, ISSUE-8, August-2017 ISSN NOo2277-8179,If:4.176,IC Value:78.46
9. Indu Gautam, Dr. Anuradha Salvi. To Study Correlation of Indication in Previous Caesarean section to Intraoperative Adhesions. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences ( IOSR-JDMS) volume 16, issue 9 Ver. II (SEP 2017) PP 09-11
10. Jain Nikita, Pant Reena, Banerjee KP, Rajoria Lata, Gupta Disha, A study of Perinatal Outcome in Premature Rupture of Membrane, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India; Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS), Sch. J. App. Med; Sci., 2017; 5(4C): 1391-1395
11. Jasmine Lall and Dr. Oby Nagar, Le fort's operation for prolapse uterus: A forgotten procedure. International Journal of clinical obstetrics and gynaecology 2017; 1(2):52-56
12. Jasmine Lall, Oby Nagar. Comparative study of post placental Cu-T insertion following vaginal and Caesrean Delivery. International journal of reproduction, contraception, obstetrics and gynaecology 2017; 6(3):xxx-xxx
13. Kusum verma, Dr Rekha Menghani, Dr Asha Sharma. Study of Indications & materno- fetal Outcome in caesarean sections; INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH Volume-6 | Issue-9 | September-2017 | ISSN No 2277 - 8179 | IF : 4.176 | IC Value : 78.46
14. Kusum Verma, Sharma Asha, Menghani Rekha, Verma Asha. Study of maternal morbidity and mortality during labour and puerperium in a tertiary care hospital" PARIPEX - INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH Volume-6 | Issue-11 | November-2017 | ISSN - 2250-1991 | IF : 5.761 | IC Value : 79.96
15. Lata Rajoria, Dr Sangeeta Baror, Dr Sunita Hemani, Dr Jyotsna Vyas, Dr Dolly Marwai, Dr Shikha Bansal. Vitamin D levels in early pregnancy & pregnancy outcomes, International Journal of scientific researchvolume-6 | issue-8 | august - 2017 | issn no 2277 - 8179 | if : 4.176 | ic value : 78.46
16. Lata Rajoria, Lila Vyas, Ram Bharat Meena, Neelam Meena, Suman Chaudhary, Amita Chaudhary; Correlation of Mode of Delivery in Low Risk Pregnancy with Labor Admission Test; Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-3, Issue-7, 2017; ISSN: 2454-1362; Pg. 303-308
17. N Netam MS, Rajoria L et al. Evaluation of factors related to labour in women with puerperal sepsis. Int J Pregn & Chi Birth. 2017; 3(1): 209‒211. DOI: 10.15406/ipcb.2017.03.00052
18. Nupur Hooja, Rajani Nawal, Bhomraj Kumawat, Avantika Sharma, Richa Manish; Knowledge and Behaviour Regarding Birth Prevention of Healthcare Providers, The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India, August 2017, Volume 67, Issue 4, pp 282–285
19. Oby Nagar, Dr. Poonam Khicher, Dr. Shalini Agrawal, Dr. Surendra Yadav and Dr. Sanjeev Kulhari. A Comparative study of prevalence of serum Vitamin D and serum calcium deficiency in burka clad pregnant women and non burka clad pregnant women in tertiary health centre, Jaipur, Rajasthan. International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2017, Vol. 1 Issue 2.
20. Pansari VK, Verma S, Sehra RN, Nagaraj N. A study of complementary feeding practices among higher educated mothers in North-western part of Rajasthan.Indian J Child Health. 2017 April-Jun; 4(2): 248-251.
21. Ram Bharat Meena, Dr. Lila Vyas, Dr. Lata Rajoria, Dr. Suman Chaudhary, Dr. Sarika Yadav, Dr Sonal Agarwal. Prediction of meconium stained amniotic liquor in low risk obstetric population by labor admission test, Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2017; 5(6D):2345-2349
22. Saini R, Sehra RN, Verma S, Pansari VK, Nagaraj N, Yadav R. A study of renal functions in asphyxiated term newborns. J Pediatr Res. 2017; 4(06): 363-369. doi:10.17511/ijpr.2017.06.03
23. Sangeeta Baror, Rajoria Lata, Himani Sunita, Vyas Jyotsana; Role of Vitamin D in Predicting the risk of Pre eclampsia; International journal of scientific research, Volume6- issue- 4 April 2017
24. Sharma Asha, Menghani Rekha, Shekhawat Usha. Maternal & Perinatal outcome of Pregnancy with severe anaemia, IJSR - INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, Volume : 6 Issue : 4 | April 2017. ISSN No 2277 - 8179 | IF : 4.176 | IC
25. Sharma Avantika, Hooja Nupur, Meena B.S, Shastri Apoorv, Bhargava Smriti, Kumawat Bhomraj. Postoperative Outcome of Caesarean Section in Closure of Peritoneum with Different Suture Materials, Sch. Acad. J. Biosci., Feb 2017; 5(2):118-120
26. Sharma Avantika, Hooja Nupur, Rajoria Lata, Shastri Apoorv, Sharma Megha, Aseri Sapna. Effect on Post-Operative Pain of Suture Material used for Closure of Parietal Peritoneum in Caesarean SectionInternational Journal of Contemporary Medical Research ISSN (Online): 2393-915X; (Print): 2454-7379 | ICV (2015): 77.83 | Volume 4 | Issue 4 | April 2017
27. Shrikant Sharma, Sunita Hemani. Assessment of correlation between PCOS and hypothyroidism; Indian journal of applied research, Volume 7 Issue 7 July 2017
28. Shruti Agarwal, Neelam Bhardwaj, BS Meena, Anita Sharma; Induction of preterm Vaginal Delivery at 20-28 weeks Gestation in Previous One Lower Segment Cesarean Section by Foley Catheter; International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR )Volume 6 Issue 3, March 2017
29. Shruti Agarwal, Neelam Bhardwaj, Lata rajoria, Indira Lamba. A comparative study of induction of Preterm Vaginal Delivery at 20 -28 weeks in previous one lower segment Cesarean section by foley catheter & prostaglandin E2 gel; Internternational J Reprod Contracept Obste Gynecol. 2017 Aug; 6(8): 3581-3585
30. Smriti Bhargava, Nupur Hooja, Sapna Aseri, Avantika Sharma, Bhomraj Kumawat, Sunita C Sihag Analysis of Cesarean Sections in a Tertiary Care Hospital: According to Robson’s 10-group Classification. JSouth Asian Feder Obst Gynae 2017; 9(1):39-41
31. Soniya Prerna, Verma Asha, Verma Kusum, Gupta Richa, Sharma Bhoomika; Role of Ormeloxifene in Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding ; Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2017; 5(3B):796-799.
32. Suman Bala, B.L. Patidar, Bhawna Gupta, A Retrospective Analysis of Annual Cesarean Section Rate in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Kota; Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research; JMSCR Vol. 5; Issue -07; Page 25325-25329; July-17
33. Suman Bala, B. L. Patidar, Bhawna Gupta. A Retrospective Analysis of Annual Cesarean Section Rate in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Kota; Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research volume 5 issue07, July 2017 page 25325-25329
34. Suman Bala, Suman Meena, Trends of Peripartum Hysterectomy in 11 years study at Tertiary Care Hospital, Kota; Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research; MSCR Vol. 5; Issue -07; Page 24949-24952; July-17
35. Urmila Mahala, Om Prakash, Seema Mehta, Manju Sharma, Maternal Mortality At Tertiary Care Hospital In Rajasthan: A 10 –Year Review ,IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Scienes (IOSR-JDMS)
e-ISSN : 2279 – 0853, p-ISSN: 2279-861.Volume 16,Issue 6Ver .VII (June .2017), PP89-92
36. Verma S, Meena BS, Pooja, Sehra RN. A study of cervical length measured ultrasonographically in prediction of preterm delivery.Obg Rev:J Obstet Gynecol 2017; 3(4): 38-43. doi: 10.17511/ jobg. 2017.j4.01.
1. Anita Sharma, Mamta Meena, Harshit Sharma, Rekha Meghnani, Suman Mittal, Clinical Pattern and major causes of Male Infertility in a Tertiary Referral Center in the State of Rajasthan, Original Resarch Paper; Volume-8; Issue-3; March-2018; ISSN – 2249-555X; IF: 5.397: IC Value: 86.18
2. Asha Verma, Lata Rajoira, Prerna Soniya, Kusum Verma, Anil Gurjar, Rekha Meghnani, Correlation of Age and Perifollicular Vascularity in Success of Intrauterine Insemination Treatment Using Transvaginal Doppler among Infertile Women; Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS); Sch. J. App. Med. Sci. published on 30.3.2018; ISSN 2320-6691 (Online); ISSN 2347-954X (Print).
3. Hemlata Sharma, Dr. Anita Dhayal, Dr. Neelam Bharadwaj, Dr. Lata Rajoria. A comparative study between ultrasonographic and laparoscopic findings in females with chronic pelvic pain, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH Volume : VII, Issue : I, January - 2018
4. Indu Gautam. A Study of cases of Discontinuation of PPIUCD at a tertiary care center. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences ( IOSR-JDMS) volume 17, issue 4 ver. 17(April 2018),PP 18-20
5. Isha Gambhir, K.P. Banerjee, Lata Rajoria, Reena Pant, Study of Cervical Length Measurement by Transvaginal Sonography in Prediction of Mode of Delivery at Term; Department of Obst & Gynae, SMS Medical College, Jaipur; Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS); Published on 30.4.2018; Abbreviated Key Title: Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., A Unit of Scholars Academic and Scientific Publisher; ISSN 2320-6691 (Online); ISSN 2347-954X (Print).
6. Lata Rajoria, Anita Dhayal, Neelam Bhardwaj, Indira Lamba. A Comparative Study of Isosorbide and Dinoprostone Gel for Cervical Ripening at Term; Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS); Sch. J. App. Med. Sci. published on 30.5.2018; ISSN 2320-6691 (Online); ISSN 2347-954X (Print).
7. Lata Rajoria, Dr Poonam Khicher, Dr Oby Nagar. Analytical study of relevant conditions at intrauterine fetal death/still birth and associated maternal conditions in tertiary health care centre, Jaipur, Rajasthan. International journal Dental and medical sciences research (IJDMSR) ISSN: 2393-073X volume 2 issue 2 Feb 2018 PP 33-36
8. Lata Rajoria, Hemlata Sharma, Neelam Bhardwaj, Lata Ratnoo, Pawan Agarwal, Role of Ultrasonography and Laparoscopy in Chronic Pelvic Pain; Scholars Academic Journal of Biosciences (SAJB); ISSN 2347-9515 (Print) ISSN 2321-6883 (Online); Jan., 2018; Pg. 171-175.
9. Lata Rajoria, Himani Maurya, Suman Mendiratta, Swati Meena. A Descriptive type of Observational study for the Effect of Episiotomy and perineal Lacerations on Postpartum Urinary Retention after Vaginal Delivery; Published 30.4.2018; SAS Journal of Surgery (SASJS); ISSN 2454-5104
10. Lata Rajoria, Sarika Yadav, Lila Vyas, Sonal Aggarwal, Socio-Demographic Profile of Patients Presenting With Postmenopausal Bleeding in Gynaecology OPD of A Tertiary Hospital; Scholars Journal of Applied Sciences (SJAMS); Sch. J. App. Med. Sci. published 30.4.2018; ISSN 2320-6691 (Online); ISSN 2347-954X (Print)
11. Lata Rajoria, Srivastava Ankita, Bansal Aditi, Vyas Jyotsana, Sharma Bhoomika; Polyhydramnios as a Predicator of Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes: A Care Control Study; Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS); published on 30.3.2018; ISSN 2320-6691 (Online); ISSN 2347-954X (Print)
12. Lata Rajoria, Sunita Singhal, Premlata Mital, Richa Ainani, Alka Batter, Monika Agarwal, Kavita Chaudhary, Urmila, Aditi Gupta; Pre-Operative Evaluation of Ovarian Tumours by Risk of Malignancy Index 2 at a Tertiary Care Centre of Rajasthan; Scholars Academic Journal of Biosciences (SAJB); ISSN 2347-9515 (Print); ISSN 2321-6883 (Online); pg. 353; April, 2018
13. Lata Rajoria, Swati Yadav, Jyotsana Vyas, Sunita Hemani and Aditi Bansal. A prospective study of association of deranged liver function tests and renal function tests with severity of preeclampsia; International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research; ISSN: 2229-3809 (Online); 2455-0558 (Print) Lata Rajoria et al/ International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Resarch 2018; 9(3): 100-102.
14. Megha Agrawal,Reena Meena ,Anju Sharma, A Comparative Study on Neutrophil to Lymphocyte Ratio as Predictor of Severe Per-Eclampsia between Normotensive and Pre-Eclamptic Women, International Journal of Medical Research Professionais P-ISSN : 2454-6356; E-ISSN: 2454-6364 DOI: 10.21276/ijmrp; Int. J. Med. Res. Prof. 2018 Mar; 4 (2); 155-158
15. Neha Sharma "Diagnosis of genital tuberculosis, International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, in infertile females".Volume2, Issue 2, pg 75-78, 2018
16. Nenkar Sonia, BS Meena, Lata Rajoria, Rashma Gera and Chitra Gidwani. A cross-sectional comparative study: To evaluate the relationship between low maternal serum vitamin D levels and gestational diabetes mellitus in a tertiary centre. International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2018; 2 (1): 20-24
17. Nupur Hooja, Bhomraj Kumavat, Rajani Nawal. Recode Classification Of Stillbirths At A Tertiary Care Hospital International Journal Of Scientific Research Volume-7, Issue-5, May-2018, ISSN No 2277–8179.
18. Poonam Khicher, Dr. Oby Nagar and Dr. Lata Rajoria A Comparative interventional study of single port and double port methods in diagnostic laparoscopy for evaluation of cases of infertility in Department of Obst and Gynae, SMS medical college, Jaipur. International journal of Obs & Gynae 2018; 2(1):16-19
19. Premlata Mital, Nupur Hooja, Sunita Singhal, Richa Ainani. A Descriptive Study To Find Role tOf Risk Of Malignancy Index 3 In Preoperative Evaluation Of Ovarian Tumours.International Journal Of Scientific Research Volume-7,Issue-5, May-2018. ISSN No 2277 – 8179
20. Rajani Nawal, Avantika Sharma, Nupur Hooja. A Study Of Knowledge, Attitude And Practices Of Antenatal Women About Congenital Anomalies Of New Born. International Journal Of Scientific Research.Volume-7, Issue-5. May-2018. ISSN No 2277 – 8179.
21. Ravindra Sankhl, Asha Sharma, Dheeraj Verma. A study of Intraoperative difficulties in repeat cesarean sections and their management, IJSR,Volume-7 | Issue-6 | June-2018 | ISSN - 2250-1991 |
22. Ravindrasankhla, Dheeraj verma, Prerna Soniya, Kusum Verma, Asha Verma. Comparison of indication, incidence and complication of primary caesarean section in primigravida and multigravida, IJSR Volume-7 | Issue-5 | May-2018 | ISSN No 2277 - 8179 | IF : 4.758 | IC Value : 93.98
23. Sankhala Ravindra, Dr Verma Dheeraj, Dr. Prerna Soniya , Dr. Verma Kusum , Dr. Verma Asha. COMPARISON OF INDICATION, INCIDENCE AND COMPLICATION OF PRIMARY CAESAREAN SECTION IN PRIMIGRAVIDAAND MULTIGRAVIDA ; International Journal of Scientific Research ;Volume-7 | Issue-5 | May-2018 | ISSN No 2277 - 8179
24. Sarivastava S., Banerjee K.P., Pant Reena and Arya R., Fetomaternal Outcome in Late Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes at a Tertiary Health Centre, Department of Obst & Gynae, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India; International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 10, Issue, 03, March, 2018; ISSN: 0975-833X
25. Shrikant Sharma, Sunita Hemani. To study the socio economic status of patients & its implications of health care: International Journal of Advanced Research & Review, 3(3) 2018; 15-19IJAAR
26. Somila Xess, Dr. Manju Sharma, Dr. Lata Rajoria and Dr. Seema Mehta, A study to evaluate and compare the expulsion, removal and continuation of post placental insertion of Cu 375 and CuT 380A in Indian women, International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2018; 2(1): 33-38
27. Srivastava S, Banerjee KP, Rajoria L, Pant R, A Prospective Study of Fetomaternal Outcome in Women with Early and Late Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes at a Tertiary Hospital, Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS); ISSN 2320-6691 (online); ISSN 2347-954X (Print) pg. 1397-1400; April, 2018
28. Srivastava S, Laxmi Parihar, K.P. Banerjee, Reena Pant, Fetomaternal Outcome in Early Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes at a Tertiary Health Centre, Department of Obst & Gynae, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, India; Indian Journal of Applied Research; Vol. 8; Issue-5; May-2018; ISSN-2249-555X;IF: 5.397; IC Value:86.18; pg. 155-156
29. Srivastava S., Laxmi Prihar, K.P. Banerjee, Reena Pant; Fetomaternal Outcome of Early Preterm Premature Repture of Membranes at a Tertiary Health Care Centre; Volume-8, Issue-5, May-2018, ISSN- 2249-555X; IF:5.397: IC Value: 86.18
30. Srivastave S., Banerjee K. P., Pant R. and Arya R., Fetomaternal Outcome In Late Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes At A Tertiary Health Center, International Journal of Current Research Vol.10, Issur,03,ppxxxx, March,2018 ISSN:0975-833X
31. Sudha Saluja, Pushpa Nagar, Shweta Goyal Rajani Nawal, Nidhi Gupta, Outcome Predictors for Thermal Balloon Endometrial Ablation in Treatment of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS) Abbreviated Key Title: Sch.J.App.Med.Sci. Scholars Academic and Scientific Publisher A Unit of Scholars Academic and Scientific Society, India; published 30th April, 2018; ISSN 2320-6691 (Online)ISSN 2347-954X(Print)
32. Sunita Singhal, Lata Rajoria, Premlata Mital, Alka Batar, Richa Ainani, Monika Agarwal, Urmila, Kavita Chaudhary; Risk of Malignancy index 4 in preoperative evaluation of patients with ovarian tumours; Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India; International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Singhal S et al. Int. J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynaecol. 2018 Jun; 7(6): 2467-2471.