Research & Publication
Department of General Surgery
1. Preoperative diagnostic value of hyperbilirubinemia as a marker of acute appendicitis and appendicular perforation: Kinjal Banerjee*, Surendra Pal Maurya, Suresh Singh Damachayan 1 Prabha Om, Hanuman Ram Khoja. (Selected for BEST RESEARCH PAPER CATEGORY in ASICON 2014)
2. Reoperative surgery after choledochal cyst excision: Kinjal Banerjee*, Ram Daga, Ajay Sharma, Prabha Om. (Selected for FREE PAPER CATEGORY in ASICON 2014)
1. Surgical complications of ERCP and its management : Kinjal Banerjee*, Ram Daga, Ajay Sharma (Accepted for POSTER category in IASGCON 2014)
List of Publications
1. Rare tumors of small intestines: A study of 18 cases Dr. Rajeev gupta, Dr. Bikram P.S. Barar, Dr Mukesh Sharma
2. Assessing the complexities of retroperitoneal tumors and cysts Dr .Bikram P.S.Brar, Dr. Rajeev Gupta, Dr. Prabha Om, Dr Mukesh Sharma
3. A Clinical study of recurrent inguinaJ hernias. Dr. Devendra Kumar, Dr. Bikram
4. Role of T.P.N in ECF in our setup. A prospective study of 25 cases. Dr.Punit Tuli, Dr. Shalu, Dr. Prabha Om , Dr Mukesh Sharma
5. Pitfalls in clinical diagnoses of axillary Lymphnodes in carcinoma breast - study of 100 cases. Dr Rajeev Gupta, Dr.Bikram, Dr. Prabha Om, Dr Mukesh Sharma
6. Changing concepts in the management of deep vein thrombosis. Dr.Bikram Brar, Dr.Rajeev Gupta, Dr Prabha Om, Dr.. Mukesh Sharma
7. A handy substitute of negative suction drain Dr. Punit Tuli, Dr Shalu, Dr Prabha Om , Dr Mukesh Sharma
8. Para neoplastic Hypoglycaemia: A rare presentation of GIST. Dr Nishant Jangid, Dr. Mukesh Sharma (Rajasthart Medical Journal)
9. Gastrograffin followthrough as a predictive test for conservative management for post operative SAIO. (Tropical Journal of Gastroentrology) Dr Nishant Jangid, Dr Prabha Om , Dr Mukesh Sharma
10. Eosinophillic gastritis- A rare case study. (Tropical journal of Gastroentrology, 2011) Dr Irfan Hussain Khan, Dr Prabha Om, Dr Mukesh Sharma
Dr. R K Jenaw
1. Effectiveness of plain radiography in diagnosing hollow viscus Perforation: study of 1,723 patients of perforation peritonitis, · Emergency Radiology (American Society of Emergency Radiology)
2. Choledochal cyst with portal hypertension: case report and review of literature (International journal of case report)
Abstract Publication: Tropical Gastroenterology
1. On table colonic lavage, a bridge towards discontinuing practice of pre-op mechanical bowel preparation: our method & expenence
2. Stomal bag, beyond the bound of stoma; experience with 245 patients.
3. Comparative study of T-tube v/s Ryle's tube in feeding jejunostomy.
4. Pneumoperitoneum in hollow viscus perforation: plain radiography study of 1,723 patients of perforation peritonitis.
1st prize in oral competitive category: ACRISCON 2010 2nd prize in poster presentation: IASGCON 2011
Travel Bursary: IASGCON 2011
2nd prize in poster presentation: ASIRAJ 2010
1st prize in poster presentation ASIRAJ 2009
1. Title of Paper: Single Stage Fourth Degree Perinea! Tear _Repair: Gracilis Muscle Interposition Aggrandized With V-Y Plasty- A Case Report
2. Erythrocytosis; An unusual phenomenon of post bum neck contracture: A single centre prospective observational study
3. Surgical outcome of Recto-Neo vaginal fistula repair: Experience at a teaching institute
4. On Table Colonic Lavage; A Bridge Towards Discontinuing the Practice of Pre Operative Mechanical Bowel Preparation in Colorectal Surgery: Our Method and Experience
5. Giant Recurrent abdominal wall Myofibroblastic sarcoma: A Case report
6. Stomal Bag; Beyond the Bounds of Stoma: Experience with 245 Patients
7. Seasonal Variation in Non Neonatal Tetanus: 7 years Retrospective Observational Study
8. Non Neonatal Tetanus; Treatment outcome of patient managed at tertiary centre: A single Institution 7 yr retrospective observational study
9. Comparative Study of T- Tube Versus Ryle's Tube For Feeding Jejunostomy in Our Institute
10. Post mortem profile of trauma patients: A twin centre, retrospective observational study An ongoing research
List of Publications: Dr. Raj Govind Sharma
1. Gupta, G., Sharma, R.G. and Saxena, 0. (1981) Status of Acute Appendicitis in the Age of 60 years and above. Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital Journal. 1, pp. 105-107.
2. Sharma, R. G., Kabra, S. C. and Sharma, G. C. (1984) Unusual Ureteric Stones. Indian Journal of Surgery. 45, pp. 714-716.
3. Sharma, R. G. and Saxena, 0. (1987) Ileo-caecal Resections- A review of 50 cases. Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital Journal. 11, pp. 85-89.
4. Saxena, 0. and Sharma, R. G. (1987) Retroperitoneal Cystic Teratomas. Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital Journal. 11, pp. 164-169.
5. Sharma, R. G. and Badhwar, R. (1988) The Concept of Non Amputative Surgery for Bone And Soft Tissue Sarcomas. Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital Journal. 11, pp. 272-274. ·
6. Sharma, R. G., Das, I., Mathur, S. P. and Lodha, S. C. (1989) Dermoid Cyst - An Unusual Presentation. Rajasthan Medical Journal. 28, pp. 97-98.
7. Sharma, R. G. (1989) Concept of Cancer Registry. Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital Journal. 12, pp. 298-299.
8. Sanghvi, S., Kothari, A. S., Hathi, B. C. and Sharma, R. G. (1991) Angioimmunoblastic Lymphadenopathy Presenting as Superior Vena Caval Obstruction. Chest. 100, pp. 1721-1722.
9. Sharma, R. G. (1991) Head and Neck Cancer in Eastern Rajasthan. Proceedings of the 3rd International Congress on Oral Oncology. Pg. 16.
10. Sharma, R. G., Maheshwari , M. S. and Lodha, S. C. (1992) Cancer profile in Western Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Cancer. 29, pp. 126-132.
11. Sharma, R. G. (1994) Surgical Oncology: Super or Sub-speciality. News letter of the Indian Association of Surgical Oncology. 8, pp. 5-6.
12. Sharma, R. G. (1994) Cancer Profile in Eastern Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Cancer. 31, pp 160-173.
13. Sharma, R. G. (1994) Lymphoma- Leukaemia: The Local Profile. Abstract published in Indian Journal of Hen;iatology & Blood Transfusion. Supplement. 12, pp 35.
14. Sharma, R. G. (1995) Annual Report of Radha Kishan Birla Cancer Centre 1994. 15.Sharma, R. G. (1996) Cancer Fact Sheet & Annual Report of Cancer Registry.1995
16. Sharma, R.G. (1996) Head and Neck Cancer : The Future is Prevention. Rajasthan Journal of Otolaryngology. 1, pp. 31-32.
17. Sharma, Raj Govind (1996) Cancer Fact Sheet : SMS Medical College, Jaipur. I 996.
18. Padmini Gupta, Raj Govind Sharma, Meera Verma : Review of Breast Cancer Cases in Jaipur Region. Journal of the Indian Medical Association Vol 100, No. 5 May 2002 Pg 282-287.
19. Vibha Mathur, Pradeep Bhatnagar, Raj Govind Sharma et. al : Breast cancer incidence and exposure to pesticides among women originating from Jaipur. Environment International 28 (2002) 331-336.
20. Sharma, Raj Govind et al :Profile of Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Malignancies in Eastern Rajasthan. Abstract published in the Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery. Vol 9 supp. 1· 2002. pp314-.
21. Sharma Raj Govind, etal :Malignant Neoplasm of the Gastrointestinal Tract in (Rajasthan) Northwest India. Abstract published in the Abstract Book of the American College of Surgeons Congress Oct 2003 Chicago.
22. Mangal Mahesh, Chaturvedi P, Sharma Raj Govind, Sharma M, Kasliwal DK.: 'Ectopic Pancreatic Tissue in Small Bowel- A case report" published in SDMH Journal vol 22 no 4 March 1999 Pg 258-260.
23. Mangal Mahesh, Mangal Sweta, Sharma Raj Govind, Sharma M, Kasliwal DK.: "Conventional Versus Stapler Closure of Surgical Wounds" published in Surgery vol 5 no 2 April 2000.
24. Sharma, Raj Govind. 1996-2005 Annual Report of Radha Kishan Birla Cancer Centre published_annually.
25. Sharma Raj Govind, Verma Hemlata. Patient Directory of Radha Kishan Birla Cancer Centre 1992-2005 published in March 2006.
26. Sharma Raj Govind, Varma Mahesh. "Rajasthan Cancer Society's 13 years experience in Cancer Prevention , Education and Tobacco Control" published in Abstract book of UICC World Cancer Congress July 8-12, 2006, Washington DC.
27. "Irinotecan plus Carboplatin chemotherapy foe Small Cell Lung Cancer: Single institution experience of 14 patients". Co-authour of Abstract & paper presented at 31st ESMO Congress 29 Sept - 3rd Oct 2006 Istanbul Turkey
28. Co-author of paper titled "Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia treated with the MCP-841 protocol: 1992 to 1995 data from the SMS Medical College, Jaipur" at the XV Asia Pacific Cancer Conference held at Chennai from December 12 to 15, 1999
29. Co authour of paper titled "Results of treatment of children with Acut Lymphoblastic Leukemia in a medical college hospital with minimal diagnostic & supportive care facilities" at the 32nd Conference of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology held at Asterdam, The Netherlands from 4 to 7, October, 2000.
30. Co author of paper on "Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL) treated with an inexpensiveand simple protocol: results of the treatment of the first 20 patients at a Medical college hospital in India." At the International Symposium on Childhood Cancer-From Mechanisms to Therapeutics organized at Sydney, Australia, October 7-9, 2001.
31. Co author of Abstract titled "Treatment and long-term follow-up of Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL) in a developing country: report of a single institutional experience in India" published in the 43rd Annual Conference of the American Society of Hematology held at Orlando, Florida, USA from December 7-11, 2001 (Abstract # 4706)
32. Co author of Paper titled "One decade experience of running a Leukaemia Lymphoma Clinic at a Medical College Hospital in a developing country: Problems, Pitfalls and Potentials" oral presentation at the 18th UICC International Cancer Congress to be held at Oslo - Norway from June 30 to July 5, 2002.
33. Paper 'Jejunum Diverticulum Perforation -A Rare Entity. Gupta S, Sharma R G, Garg K M, Mehta J M. published in The Indian Practitiner April 2009 Vol. 62 No. 4 page 247-249.
34. Abstract "Clinico pathological and epidemiological study of Gall Bladder Cancer with special ref to GI malignancies in Eastern Rajasthan Region". Abstract ID 15662 published in ASCO Proceedings June 2008 Journal of Clinical Oncology. May 2008.
35. Paper "Evaluation of negative appendicectomy rate in cases of suspected acute appendicitis and to study the usefulness of ultrasonography in improving the diagnostic accuracy" Published in Indian Journal of Surgery Volume 69, Number 5 I October, 2007.
36. Co author of Abstract "Small Cell Lung Cancer..." published in a supplement to Journal of Thoracic Oncology Abstract Book of 1st European Lung Cancer.
37. Paper "Distribution of Malignant Neoplasms Reported at Different Pathology Centres and Hospitals in Jaipur, Rajasthan". Published Indian Journal of Cancer 2009 I October December I Volume 46 I Issue 4.
38. 0riginal article "Profile of Oral Squamous Cell Cancer in a Tertiary Level Medical College · Hospital: A 10 Yr Study" published in Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology September 2012, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp 250-254
39. Original article 'Spectrum of Malignancies in Jaipur Region (2004-2008).', accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Cancer 2012.
40. Title Cancer Profile In Eastern Rajasthan Region Of India published in Clinical Congress program book. Pg-160 and Poster presented at American College of Surgeons' Clinical Congress 2012 at Chicago on 3rd Oct 2012, PP2012-23365
41. Abstract of Paper "Distribution of malignant neoplasms in the eastern Rajasthan region of India" published in J Clin Oncol 30, 2012 (suppl; abstr e12014).(International Journal)
42. Article "Obituary for Dr G C Sharma".... Published online: 6 October 2012 Indian Journal of Surgery© Association of Surgeons of India 201210.1007/s 12262-012-0759-2
43. Clinico-morphological Patterns of Breast Cancer: Experience of a tertiary care centre in Western India. Abstract Id: 996 published in Indian Journal of Cancer Vol 50 Supplement 1, Nov. 2013
44. Study of Clinico-demographic profile of Breast Cancer Patients with special reference to reconstruction/BCS in medical college set up. Abstract Id; 141 published in Indian Journal of Cancer Vol 50 Supplement 1, Nov. 2013
45. Study of Chemoport placement without radiological guidance; Our Initial Experience. Abstract Id; 85 published in Indian Journal of Cancer Vol 50 Supplement 1, Nov. 2013
46. Original article 'Spectrum of Malignancies in Jaipur Region (2004-2008).', published in IndianJournalofCancer.2014 Jan-Mar;51 (1):45-53—
47. Bilateral tongue carcinoma in a young female patient: a rare presentation. Malik P, Anuragi G, Sharma DC, Maheshwari R, Varshney .P, Sharma BN, Sharma RG.Case published in Study and Case Report 2014; 4(4): 156 - 160.
48. Gallbladder agenesis diagnosed intra-operatively: A case report. Mittal AK, Patel P, Anuragi G, Gurjar B, Singh S, Sharma R. International Journal of Case Reports and Images. 2014;5(1 l ):798-801.
49. METAPLASTIC CARCINOMA OF BREAST: THE BASILISK AMONG BREAST CANCER SS Nadkarni, V Sharma, P Patel, S Soni, S Singh, RG Sharma. ASIA-PACIFIC JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY 10, 117-118.
50. Secretory Carcinoma of the Breast: Report of Two Cases and Review of the Literature. Vivekanand Sharma, Gajendra Anuragi, Suresh Singh, Pinakin Patel, Arpita Jindal, and Raj Govind Sharma. Case Reports in Oncological Medicine Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 581892, 5pages.
3. Awards Dr Raj Govind Sharma
1. Dr Raj Govind Sharma- awarded "Chikitsa Vibhushan" on Doctors Day 2014 by Jaipur Medical Association and MPS.
2. Dr Raj Govind Sharma- award "Best Teacher Award" by Rotary Club of Jaipur Heritage on Shikshak Diwas ( Teachers Day).2014.
3. Dr Punit and Dr Shravan, both MS Residents in Surgery at SMS Medical College, Jaipur awarded "Dr G C Sharma International Travelling Fellowship' for Australia.
Dr. Shalu Gupta
1. Laproscopic Cholecystectomy compared with open Cholecystectomy Priliminary study in A Teaching Hospital. (SDMH Jour;Vol.;19;No.l ;June 1995.)
2. Simple closure of perforated duodenal ulcer with Post operative Ranitidine therapy -A study of 52 cases. (Indian Medical Gazetee;Vol. CXXIX ;No8;Aug.1995.)
3. Agenesis of Gall Bladder -A Case Report. (Indian Medical Gazette;Vol. CXXIX;No.8;Aug. 1995.)
4. Hydatidiform mole in Peritoneal Cavity. (SDMH Jour; Vol.19; No.2; Sept. 1995.)
5. Spontaneous Rupture of the Oesophagus: A Commonly missed diagnosis (Our experience with One case). (SDMH Jour;Vol. 19;No.2;Sept. 1995)
6. Abdominal Paracentesis in Blunt Trauma Abdomen. (Ind. Jour. Of Clin.Practice; Vol.5; No.6; Nov. 1995).
7. A Gaint Calculus from Urethra-cutaneous fistula. (SDMH Jour; Vol.19; No.4 March 1996.)
8. Blunt Trauma Abdomen: A study of 63 cases. (Ind. Jour. Of Med. Sciences; Vol.50; No.8; Aug. 1996.)
9. Omental Packing for arresting haemorrhage in hepatic trauma. (The Indian Practitioner; Vol.49; No.11; Nov. 1996.)
10. Carcinoma of the Colon & Rectum in young adults. (Surgery; Vol.2; No.5; Feb.1997)
11. Duodenal Injury patients with Blunt Abdominal Trauma.(Surgery;Vol 2.;No.6;March 1997.)
12.Pilonidal Sinus at an unusual site. (Indian Medical Gazzette, Aug. 1999.)
13. Paget's disease of nipple - an unusual presentation (The antiseptic vol.98 No. 5 May 2001.)
14. Pancreatic tail adenocarcinoma presenting as early sinistral portal hypertensions.(Bombay Hospital Jour. Vol. 44 No. 3 , 2002.)
15. Intratesticular Adenomatoid tumour. (Indian Jour. Of clinical Practice Vol. -14, No. 8, Jan. 2004.)
16. Early enteral nutrition after surgery treatment of gut perforation. A prospective randomised study (Jour. Post grad. Med. June 2004. Vol 50 Issue - 2).
17. Jejunum diverticulum perforation -A rare entity April 2009 vol 52 No. 4 The Indian practitioner.
18. Choledochal cyst - Review of 50 cases current med. trends 2010.
19. Perforation in posterior wall of stomach - Rare case report 2010, Rajasthan Medical Jour.
Journal List - 2014
01. Annual of Thoracic Surgery.
02. Journal of Thoracic & CV Surgery.
03. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychictory.
04. Neurology (Ame.)
05. Neurology Clinicas of North America.
06. Annual oflndian Academy of Neurology.
07. Neurology (India)
08. Journal of Paed. Surgery.
09. Paed. Surgery. International.
10. Journal of Plas & Reems & Aesthetics.
11. Clinics in Pla. Sx.
12. Indial Journal of Pla. Sx.
14. Indian Journal of Urology.
15. A.M.A Archives of Sx.
16. British Journal of Sx.
18. Surg. Clinics of North America.
1. Indian Journal of Medical Research.
2. Indian Journal of Medical Science.
3. Indian Journal of Social Work.
4. Indian Science abstract.
5. Indian Practioner.
7. Journal of Bioscience
8. Science Reporter
9. Scientific American
10. Bombay Hospital. J.
11. Current Science
13. National Geography
15. British Med. Journal.
Total Books - 9069
Year -2011-2012 (20 books). Website of Library is 10.68.102.9
Publications: Dr Prabha Om
1. Inflammatory Myofibroblastic tumour of stomach in 35 Yr old women; very rare case report; Tropical Gastroenterology 2011; 32(3) suppl 3 ; S23 Vikesh K Joshi
2. Meckel's Diverticulum presenting as a lead point for intussusception. Dr Vikesh K Joshi, Dr lrfan H Khan, Dr Prabha Om, Dr Mukesh Sharma ASIRAJ 2011 Paper presentation
3. Role of iron deficiency in gall stone diseases. Dr Vikesh K Joshi, Dr Prabha Om ASIRAJ 2012 Paper presentation
4. IMT of stomach a rare case report. Dr Vikesh K Joshi, Dr Prabha Om. ASIRAJ 2012 Paper presentation
5. Inflammatory Myofibroblastic tumour of stomach, rare case report (1st prize) Dr Vikesh K Joshi, Dr Irfan H Khan, Dr Prabha Om; Poster presentation
6. Eosinophilic gastritis, case report and review of literature. Dr Irfan H Khan, Dr Vikesh K Joshi, Dr Prabha Om; Poster presentation
1. Ankit Verma ASICON 2013 AHMEDABAD
1) Alteration in lipid profile patterns in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas and oral submucous fibrosis patients
2) Prospective single institutional study evaluating safety and effectivity of endovenous laser ablation for varicose veins
POSTERS. Sourabh Sharma ASIRAJ 2012:
Laproscopic diaphragmatic hernia repair ASIRAJ 2013:
Small bowel volvulus
1. A rare splenic pseudocyst.Ankit Verma*, Amit Yadav,Sourabh Sharma, Devender Saini, Prabha Om, Hanuman Kho ja, Kinjal Banerjee and Harish NL. J surg. case rep. (2013) 2013 (9): rjt086 doi: 10.1093/jscr/rjt086
2. Huge trichobezoar causing obstructive jaundice. Verma A 1, Sharma S, Tyagi G, Singh S. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Feb 27;2014. pii: bcr2013201667. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2013-201667.
3. Maxillary neurilemmoma-Rarest of the rare tumour: Report of 2 cases. Verma Al, Banerjee K, Verma A, Singh S, Rao J, Om P. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2013;4(11):1044-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijscr.2013.09.006. Epub 2013 Sep 21.
2. Harish nl
1. Post Cholecystectomy Benign Biliary Stricture - Initial Surgical Experience - PAPER ASIRAJ 2013
2. Achalasia Cardia - Initial Surgical Experience - BEST POSTER RAMAS 2013, POSTER - ASIRAJ 2013
3. Surgical Management For Post Cholecystectomy Bile Duct Stricture In A Patient With Situs Inversus Totalis - POSTER - ASIRAJ 2013.
1. Preoperative diagnostic value of hyperbilirubinemia as a marker of acute appendicitis and appendicular perforation: Kinjal Banerjee*, Surendra Pal Maurya, Suresh Singh Damachayan, Prabha Om, Hanuman Ram Khoja. (Selected for BEST RESEARCH PAPER CATEGORY in ASICON 2014)
2. Reoperative surgery after choledochal cyst excision: Kinjal Banerjee*, Ram Daga, Ajay Sharma, Prabha Om.(Selected for FREE PAPER CATE_GORY in ASICON 2014)
1. Surgical complications of ERCP and its management : Kinjal Banerjee*, Ram Daga, Ajay Sharma (Accepted for POSTER category in IASGCON 2014) Atypical presentations of unusually long appendix Dr.Amit Kumar Yadav, Dr.Devendra Saini,Dr.Saurabh Sharma, Dr.Harish N L, Dr.Hanuman Ram, Dr.Prabha Om (Poster, ASIRAJ 2013) Primary retroperitoneal extragonadal germ cell tumor (EGGCT) - A rare diagnostic clinical entity Dr.Amit Kumar Yadav Dr.Devendra Saini, Dr.Ankit Verma, Dr.Kinjal Banerjee, Dr.Prabha Om, Dr.Rajendra Bagree (Paper, ASIRAJ2013)
Academic Activities in 2013-2014
1. Cancer Survivors Day - 9th Feb. 2013
2. E.B.M. live relay from T.M.H. Mumbai - 1st to 3 rd March 2013.
3. Hernia Workshop - 14th April 2013.
4. CME on Gastrointestinal diseases - 25th May 2013
5. Orientation Program for surgery residents - 12th Aug 2013.
6. Obesity workshop - 29th June 2013.
7. Chemo port implantation workshop - 22nd July 2013.
8. CME on Laser in Oral cancer - 21st July 2013.
9. Indo UK Health Initiative live relay from Chennai - 6th & 7th Sept. 2013.
10. ASIRAJ 2013 - 18tth to 20 Oct. 2013.
11. Onco surgery 2013 -15th to 17 November 2013.
12. Quiz Competition – 10th Dec 2013.
13. ICON conference 2013 – 18th to 20th 2013.
14. Breast Reconstructive workshop - 25th Jan 2014.
DR. SHALU GUPTA
A 3 Year Prospective Study of 1400 Cases of Perforation Peritonitis: Asia's Largest Single Centre Study
GJMR (2014) Volume 14 Issue 3: 49-54.
Puneet Malik, B L Yadav, Kulbhushan Haldeniya, Gajendra Anuragi, Ravindra Goyal
Scrotal enterocutaneous fistula: a rare initial presentation of inguinal hernia. J Surg Case Rep 2014 2;2014(6). Epub 2014 Jun 2. Puneet Malik, Mahendra Rathi, Krishan Kumar, Rajeev Sharma, Pawan Meena, Ayush Arya, Rajveer Arya
Splenic artery pseudoaneurysm presenting as massive hematemesis: a diagnostic dilemma. Case Rep Surg 2014 13;2014:501937. Epub 2014 Feb 13. Peeyush Varshney, Bhupen Songra, Shivank Mathur, Sudarshan Gothwal, Puneet Malik, Mahnedra Rathi, Rajveer Arya
PUBLICATIONS-Dr. Atul Mittal
1. LONGEST AND LEFT SIDED GALL BLADDER. Mittal AK, Sharma S, Balakrishnan SK, Kankaria J, Jenaw R. Longest and left-sided gallbladder. International Journal or'Case Reports and Images 2014;5(5):373- 376.
2. GALL BLADDER AGENESIS DIAGNOSED INTRAOPERATIVELY: A CASE REPORT. Mittal AK, Patel P, Anuragi G., Gurjar B, Singh S, Sharma R.
PUBLICATION- Dr. Rajendra Mandia:
HARA-KIRI THORUGH ANAL ORIFICE- A FIRST OF ITS KIND CASE HARSH D' JAGDEEP R, RAJENDRA MANDIA.
JOURNAL OF SURGICAL ACADEMIA 2012-2(2):xx-xx
1. Jagdeep Rao, Harsh beora, Rajendra Mandia. Excision of tract and Z-plasty as treatment of choice for both primary and recurrent cases-An experience of 25 cases. Indian journal of surgery, October 2013 ·
2. Harsh d, Jagdeep R, Rajendra M Hara kiri through anal Orifice -A first of its Kind Case. Journal of Surgical Academia. Vol. 3 No. 2, 2013
3. Rahul Roy, Jyoti Bansal, Yeshwanth Rajagopal, Rajendra Mandia, Raj Kamal Jenaw Choledochal cyst with portal hypertension: A case report. International journal of case reports and images 2012;3(12):20-24
4. Lal Meena M, Jenav RK, Mandia R. Gangrenous stomach in mesentroaxial volvulus. Indian J Surg. 2011 Jan;73(1):78-9.
5. Banish Bansal, Raj Kamal Jenaw, Rajendra Mandia, Rajeev Yadav How to do open hemorrhoidectomy under local anesthesia and its comparison with spinal anesthesia. Indian J Surg 2012 Aug 5;74(4):330-3.
6. H Bansal, R Jenaw, R Mandia. Ileo-Uterine Fistula Complicating A Spontaneously Ruptured Pyometra - A Rare Case Report. The Internet Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 2009 Volume 14 Number 2.
7. Banish bansal, Raj Kamal Jenaw, Rajendra Mandia. Huge Frantz Tumor in a young Indian female. Indian Journal Of Clinical Practice. Vol. 22, No. 3, August 2011
8. Banish bansal , Rahul Roy, Raj Kamal Jenaw, Rajendra Mandia. Cdl 17 Negative Colonic Gist: A Rare Diagnosis. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice,Vol. 22, No. 5, October 2011.
9. Dr. Kulbhushan Haleniya, Dr. Puneet Malik, Dr. Rohit Maheshwari, Dr. Dinesh Sharma & Dr. Rajender Mandia: Prediction of Difficulty of Laparoscopic Cholecytectomy by preperative Ultrasonography: A Randomized Control Trial, global journal of medical research (I) vol. XIV issue VI version - 1, year 2014, page no 13-18.
10. Rohit Maheshwari, Rajendra Mandia, Puneet Malik, Khulbhushan Haldeniya & Neelamraju Laxshmi Barish: Comparsion of laparoscopic and open high ligation procedure for varicocele, global journal of medical research (I) vol. XIV issue V version - 1, year 2014. Page no 23-26.
11. Jagdeep Rao, Harsh Deora, Rajendra Mandia: A Retrospective study of 40 cases of pilonidal sinus with excision of tract and Z- plasty as treatment of choice for both primary and recurrent cases, lndian journal surgery, DOI 10.1007/S12262.013.098, 3-4.
12. Mandia Rajendra, Dangayach KK, Singh Kumkum, Udawat Madhuri: Foreign body urinary Bladder-Delusion of persecution: A case report, current medical trends/3/4/octoberl 1999, page no.639-640.
13. Puneet Malik, Rajendra Mandia, Rphit Maheshwari, Dinesh Chandra Sharma. Jejuno-jejunal intussusception: An unusual initial presentation of metastaticmelanoma. Australasian Medical Journal Vol 7, No 10 (2014): Social Media and the Future of Medicine.
• First instructional course in coloproctology 1997 at JNMC, Ajmer
• 7 basic instructional course in coloproctology 2003 At SPMC, Bikaner
• Chair person, ACRSICON 2010 at 14th instructional 2010 course in colorectal surgery, Jaipur 2010
• CCI bariatric hands - as program, Mumbai 2014
• PACE hernia program-jaipur 2011