Research & Publication
Department of Anaesthesia
List of publications 2015
1. Comparison of oral intubation using flexible fibreoptic bronchoscope with or without rigid cervical collar: A clinical study. JNACC/Vol 2 /Issue 1 Jan –April 2015 Authors-Dr.Nitesh gill, Dr.Shobha Purohit, Dr.Mukesh Godara
2. Comparison of hemodynamic responses to intubation: Flexible fibreoptic bronchoscope versus McCoy laryngoscope in presence of rigid cervical collar simulating cervical immobilization for traumatic cervical spine. Anesthesia essays and researchs;9(3)-Sep-Dec 2015 Authors- Dr. Nitesh Gill, Dr.Shobha Purohit, Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Tarun Lall, Dr. Avneesh Khare.
3. A comparative study of effect of sevoflurane on intubating conditions with rocuronium in neurosurgical patients IJA/Vol 59/Issue 12/dec 2015 Authors: Dr.Saikat Mitra, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Sonali Bhatia, Dr.Poonam kalra, Dr . Satya Prakash Sharma
4. A comparative study of intravenous clonidine and intravenous dexmeditomidine premedication on cardiovascular response to ketamine anesthesia in patients undergoing dilatation &curettage. IJMSCI/Vol 2/Issue08/2015 Authors:Dr. Jigyasa Shahani
5. Sonographic assessment of predictors of depth of the corner pocket for ultrasound guided supraclavicular brachial plexus block. JOACP/Vol 31/Issue 4 /Oct-Dec 2015 Authors: Dr.Naveen Yadav ,Dr. Arshad Ayub,Dr. Rakesh Garg,Dr. Samridhi Nanda, Dr.Babita Gupta, Dr. Chhavi sawhney
6. Comparative study of preoperative use of oral gabapentin, intravenous dexxamethasone and their combination in gynaecological procedures. Saudija/Vol 9/ issue 4/ Oct –Dec 2015 Authors: Dr. Neha Agarwal, Dr. Chandrashekhar Chatterjee, Dr.Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Rama Chatterjee,Dr.Madan Mohan Gupta.
7. Comparison of 0.5%ropivacaine alone and in combination with clonidine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block Indianjpain/Vol 29/Issue 1/ Jan –apr 2015 Authors: Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Naresh Yadav, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Tuhin mistry,Dr. CS Chatterjee,Dr. Rajeev Sharma
8. The effect of intravenous dexamethasone on postoperative pain,nausea and vomiting after intrathecal pethidne and bupivacaine in lower limb orthopedic surgery. Anesth, pain & intensive care/Vol 19/Jul-Sep 2015 Authors: Dr. Siddesh N kadur, Dr. Fareed Ahmed, Dr. Alka Purohit, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Tuhin Mistry.
9. Comparision of the Effect of Clonidine and Dexmedetomidine Premedication on the Intraocular Pressure and Haemodynamic Changes After Succinylcholine Administration and Endotracheal Intubation in Patients Undergoing Elective non Opthalmic Surgeries Under General Anaesthesia Vol.2; Issue:4, Oct-Dec 2015 Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Yogendra Singh Gurjar, Dr Tuhin Mistry , Dr. Rama Chatterjee, Dr. Sunita Meena
10. Comparision of Cloidine and Dexmedetomidine as an Adjuvant to 0.5 % Ropivacaine in Supraclavicular Branchial Plexus Block: A Prospective, Randomized, Double blind and Controlled Study. Journal of Recent Advances in Pain September- December 2015; 1 (2): 73:77 Authors : Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Dr. Sindhu Sapru, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal , Dr. Varsha Kothari
11. Comparative study of Intrathecal low dose hyperbaric levobupivacaine (0.5%) plus fentanyl and low dose hyperbaric bupivacaine (0.5%) plus fentanyl in patients undergoing Medical Termination of Pregnancy with sterlisation. Under Review Process Dr. Sakshi Thakore, Dr. Nirdesh Thakore, Dr. Rama Chatterji, Dr. C.S. Chatterji , Dr Samridhi Nanda
12. Effect of Intraoperative Dexmedetomidine Infusion on Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting After Laparascopic Cholecystectomy under General Anaesthesia ISSN (Online): 2319-7064| IJSR|Index Copernicus Value (2015) :78.96| Impact Factor (2015):6.391 Author Name: Dr. Divanshu Gupta, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Siddarth Sharma
13. A randomized Study of Comparing Effectivity and Safety of Spinal Anaesthesia Versus General Anaesthesia in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN(Online):2319-7064|Index Copernicus Value(2015) :78.96|Impact Factor (2015) :6.391 Dr. Dileep Kumar Soni, Dr. Trishla Jain, Dr. Farooq Maniyar
14. A Comparative Study of Proseal Laryngeal Mask Airway Cuff Pressure Changes with and without use of Nitrous oxide in Laparoscopic Surgeries. IJSR (ISSN) (Online) :2319-7064 |Index Copernicus Value (2015) :78.96|Impact Factor (2015) :6.391 Author Name : Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Renu Bala
15. Haemodynamic Comparasion of intrathecal Hyperbaric 0.5 % Bupivacaine 2 ml (10mg) with Isobaric 0.75% Ropivacaine 2 ml (15 mg) with Fentanyl 20 Mg as adjuvant in geriatric Patients undergoing Major Lower limb Orthopedic Surgery IJSR | ISSN(online) :2319-7064 Index Copernicus Value (2015) :78.96 |Impact Factor (2015):6.391 Author Name : Dr. Bhupendra Tiwari, Dr. Shriphal Meena
List of publications 2016
1. Attenuation of extubation responses :Comparison of prior treatment with Verapamil and Dexmeditomidine JNACC/Vol 3/Issue 1/Jan-Apr 2016 Authors: Dr. Tuhin Mistry, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Gunjan Arora, Dr. Nitesh Gill, Dr. Jaya Sharma
2. A comparative Study of Intrathecal Fentanyl and Dexmedetomidine as Adjuvants to Hyperbaric Levobupivacaine 0.5% and Hyperbaric Levobupivacaine 0.5% Alone in Infraumbilical Surgeries. Journals on Recent Advances in Pain , May-Aug 2016, 2(2): 44-48 Authors: Dr. Shweta Jain, Dr. Gaurav Sharma , Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Dilip Jain, Dr. Sunita Meena, Dr. Pranav Jetley.
3. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation training for medical teachers: need of the hour International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 7, Issue, 7, pp. 12655-12657, July, 2016 Authors: Monica Jain, Lokendra Sharma, Reema Meena, Alka Bansal , Shivankan Kakkar and Charu Jain.
4. Comparision Study of Anaesthetic Properties of Bupivacaine Alone And A Combination of Dexamethasone And Bupivacaine , for Interscalene Brachial Plexus Block, in Upper Limb Surgery. IOSR. Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) Vol 15 , Issue 9 Ver. III (September .2016 )PP 49-52 Authors :Dr. Isha Bijarnia , Dr. Alaka Purohit, Dr. Rakesh Kumar
5. Postspinal analgesic effect of transdermal fentanyl patch (2.5 mg and 5 mg ) in abdominal hysterectomy: A randomized double blind control study. Indian Journal of Pain May August 2016 Vol 30 Issue 2 Authors : Dr. Ritika Gupta, Dr. Fareed Ahmed, Dr. Rama Chatterjee,
6. Effect of Dexamethasone for Improving Analgesia Quality in Axillary Branchial Plexus Blcok for Upper Limb Surgeries : A Comparative Study ASME Vol.3; Issue: 1;Jan-March 2016 Authors : Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Dr. Vandana Mangal, Dr. Surendra Kumar Sharma, Dr. Pratibha Singh Rathore, Dr. Rajni Mathur.
7. Comparative study of effects of Sevoflurane versus Propofol Base Anaesthesia or Intraoperative Manitenance of Haemodynamci Recovery characterstics in patients undergoing MRM. International Journal of Scientific Study |June 2016, Vol4, Issue:3 Authors : Dr. Kriti Chaudhary,Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. C.K Vyas, Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Anjum Saiyed.
8. Spinal Anaesthesia for Transurethral Resection of Prostate: Levobupivacaine with or without Fentanyl International Journal of Anaesthesiology & Research (IJAR) ISSN 2332-2780|Anaesth Res.4(11),358-362 Author Name Dr. Maniyar Farooq, Dr. Trishla Jain
9. Comparison of the effect of intravenous dexmedetomidine and lignocaine spray instilled into the endotracheal tube on extubation response in patients undergoing spine surgery. Journal of Neuroanaesthesiolgoy and Critical Care September 26,2016;IP:126.96.36.199| Author Name: Dr. Debojyoti Dutta, Dr. Mukesh Godara, Dr. Shobha purohit, Dr. Poonam Kalra
10. Evaluation of Caudal Dexamethasone with Ropivacaine Post-operative analgesia in Pediatric Herniotomies: A randomized controlled study.Indian Journal of Anaesthesia | Year 2016| Vol 60 | Issue 1 | Page 30-33 Authors : Dr. Santosh Chaudhary, Dr. Neelam Dogra
11. A randomized study comparing the efficacy and safety of epidural anaesthesia versus general anaesthesia in patients undergoing percutaneous nephrolithotomy Ain-Shams Journal of Anaesthesiology |September Year 2016|IP:188.8.131.52 Authors : Dr. Tanuj Kumawat, Dr. Varsha Kothari, Dr. Shivam Priyadarshi, Dr. Tuhin Mistry
12. Comparision of Epidural and General Anaesthesia Technique for Renal Surgeries. International Journal of Medical Science and Education. Volume-3/Issue-1/January-March-2016 Authors:- Dr Adhokshaj Joshi, Dr Siddharth Sharma, Dr Rajesh Sharma
List of publications 2017
1. Comparison Between Supra- Scapular Nerve Block and Intra Articular Steroid in Pain Management for Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) patients IJSR| Volume 6 | Issue 1| January 2017. ISSN no 2277 -8179| IF 3.508 |IC Value:78.46 Authors: Dr. Sandeep Kumar, Dr. P.S Lamba
2. Hyperbaric Spinal Ropivacaine for Elective Cesarean Section: A Comparasion to Hyperbaric Bupivacaine. IJSR|Volume 6 | Issue 3| March 2017 ISSN no 2277 -8179| IF 4.176 | IC Value:78.46 | p 14-16 Authors :Dr. Yogesh Chand Modi, Dr. Reema Meena
3. Comparision of Clonidine Dexmedetomidine and Fentanyl for Attenuation of Haemodynamic response to Laryngoscopy & Endotracheal Intubation in Valvular Heart Surgery International Journal of Scientific Research Volume 6|Issue 2| Feb 2017|ISSN |No 22778179 Authors : Dr. Jitendra Kumar ,Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. C.K Vyas, Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Anjum Saiyed
4. Comparision of Magnesium Sulfate and Normal Saline (Placebo) Nebulization for Prevention of postoperative Sore Throat in patient Undergoing Lumbar Spine Surgeries Under General Anaesthesia with Endotracheal Intubation in Prone Position. IJSR|Volume 6|Issue-4|April-2017|ISSN No-2277-8179|IF:4176|IC Value ;7846 Authors: Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Manish Kumar Loyal, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Farooq Maniyar, Dr. Divya Gupta.
5. Randomized Double Blind Comparative Study of Intravenous Clonidine and Tramadol in Post Spinal Anaesthesia Shivering IJSR| Volume 6 |Issue-1| January 2017-ISSN No. 2277-8179|IF :3508|IC Value :78.46 Authors: Dr. Manish Loyal, Dr. Sunil Chuahan, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal
6. Comparative of intubating laryngeal mask airway (ILMA) and Mc Coy laryngoscope for tracheal intubation in patients with simulated cervical spine injury. IJSR|Volume -6|Issue -4| April 2017-ISSN No. 2277-8179|IF:4.176|IC Value :78.46 Authors: Dr. Renu Bala, Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Abhinav Sharma, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Goyir Gangkak
7. Comparison of General Anaesthesia and General Anaesthesia Plus Thoracic Epidural Anaesthesia for patients undergoing off pump coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (OPCABG) a Prospective Randomized Study. Journal of Global Research Analysis | Volume 6| Issue:1| Jan 2017 Authors : Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Komal Chopra
8. Comparision of i- gel and Laryngeal Mask airway Supreme in different Head and neck positions in spontaneously breathing Pediatric Population. Anaesthesia Essay and Researches| Year 2017|Vol XX| Issue X Authors: Dr. Swati Gupta, Dr. Neelam Dogra, Dr. Kanchan Chuahan
9. A comparative study of the effect of clonidine, fentanyl and the combination of both as adjuvant to intrathecal bupivacaine for postoperative analgesia in total abdominal hysterectomy. Journal of Anaesthesiolgoy Clinical Pharmacology | Vol 33| Issue 1| January – March 2017 Authors Name : Dr. Fareed Ahmed, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Anil Sharma
10. Low dose Intravenous Alpha-2 agonists as Adjuvants to Spinal Levobupivacaine: A Randomized Study' Indian Journal of Pain Friday, November 25, 2016 Authors : Dr. Pranav Jetley, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Usha Bafna
11. Comparision of total intravenous anaesthesia with propofol, Propofol-Thiopentone admixture and Propofol-Ketamine admixture for short surgical procedures. International journal of scientific research. Volume-6/Issue-7/July 2017/ Authors:- Dr Nihar Sharma. Dr Siddharth Sharma
12. Comparative study of intrathecal isobaric ropivacaine with different doses of clonidine in lower extremity Surgery. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research Volume-05/Issue-09/September 2017 Authors:- Dr Nihar Sharma, Dr Bhawani Singh, Dr Trishla Jain, Dr Siddharth Sharma.
13. Comparative study of effect of etomidate and propofol on hemodynamics and agent specific adverse effects in short surgical procedures. International Journal of Scientific Research. Accepted for publication for 1st October 2017. Authors:- Dr Munish Kumar, Dr Adhokshaj Joshi, Dr Siddharth Sharma