Research & Publications
DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
List of Publications
· Sex determination using mastoid process measurement of dry skull bones -A Descriptive analysis, :Dr. Seema gupta, Dr. sunil poonia ; International multispecialty journal of health- vol.2, issue 10, october 2016
· Study of Pedicle morphometry of the lumbar vertebra. IJAMSCR vol 4 issue 2 April – June 2016 by Dr. Sunny Yadav, Dr. Dhiraj Saxena.
· Common coeliaco Mesentric trank a rare Anavoric variation : IOSR Journal of Dental & Medical Sciences vol 15 April 2016 by Miss Bali Sharma, Dr. Dhiraj Saxena.
· Multi detector CT angiography based study of Accessory Renal arteries and its surgical implication International Journal of Internal Medicine 2016 3 (1) 23-38 by Miss Bali Sharma. Dr. Dhiraj Saxena
· Anthropometric study of Correlation between Arm span and Stature in Indian Rajasthani Young Adult, Priyanka katara, Rajesh arora, Int. Journal Med Res Prof 2016, 2 (3) , 78-81
· CT angiography based study of variation in coeliac trunk and its surgical implication. journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Dec 2015, 2279-086 by Miss Bali Sharma, Dr. Dhiraj Saxena
· The relation of eruption of third molar teeth and the development of individual in Bikaner population. Rakesh Garg, Amit Joshi, Nitin Soni, Anupama Garg, Jitendra Acharya, Manoj Garg: International Journal of sciences and applied research – IJSAR, 2(3), 2015; 81-85.
· Age determination by development of third molar teeth with rongengraphic skeletal relationship of iliac crest and ischial tuberosity in Bikaner city : Amit Joshi, Rakesh Garg, Anshul Gupta, Anupama Garg; journal of forensic science (2015)
· A key role of inter canine distance in sex determination: Jitendra Acharya, Rakesh Garg, Nitin Soni, Anupama Garg, Manoj Garg, Ranjan Mathur ; International Journal of sciences and applied research – IJSAR, 2(3), 2015; 63-68
· A morphometric study of Atlas & axis verterbrae in Rajasthan population; IOJR; Journal of Dental & Medical Sciences Dec 29/2014; Dr. Rekha Prashar, Dr. Dhiraj Saxena, vol. 3/74 2278-4748.
· A morphometric study of Pedicle, lamina & Spinous Process of C3-C7 vertebrae in Rajasthan population; International journal Res med 2014, (4) page – 140-145
· Study of plantar medial longitudinal arch and its pattern of development supported through radiograph evaluation in western Rajasthan population.- Pushpa Potaliya, Dalpat Singh Chowdhary, Abhilasha Dadhich, Sushma Kushal Kataria : int J Anat Res 2014, Vol 2(1): 187-90
· Contents of first extensor compartment of wrist & various attachments of dorsal digital expansion of thumb.- Dr. Saroj, Dr. Sangita Chauhan, Dr. Dhiraj Saxena, Dr. Kusum lata, Dr. Rekha Parashar. 2014: National Journal
· Role of mandibular canines in sex determination ; Dr. Dhiraj Saxena , Bali Sharma : Int. org.of scientific research Vol 13 issue 11 November 2014.
· A comparative study of nasal ergonomics in two ethical groups Mrs. Rekha Parashar,2013, Dr. Dhiraj Saxena
· Relationship of skin fold measurements and cardiovascular disease risk in adult population of Rajasthan. Dr. Chandra Kala Agarwal , 2013, Annals of International medical and dental research.
· Foramen meningo-orbitale: its incidence and clinical significance in Indians. Dr. Chandra Kala Agarwal,2013, ijbamr
· Incidence of inter parietal bone in population of Rajasthan. Dr. Chandra Kala Agarwal, 2013, Indian Journal of basic and applied medical research.
· Cranial anthropometric indices in population of Rajasthan. Dr. Chandra Kala Agarwal ,2013, International journal of scientific study.
· A correlation study between stature and percutaneous tibial length in adult males & females of Rajasthan – Neha Saini, Dr. Sangita Chauhan, Dr. Priyanka Katara. IJBAMR December 2013, Vol : 3, issue 1, 21-26 ;
· A comparative study of oral epithelium in tobacco and alcohol consumers based on habit index. – Dr. Vijay Laxmi Sharma, Dr. Aarushi Jain, Miss Vijeta Sharma : Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; 2(37) : 7127-7134.
· A comparative study of oral epithelium in tobacco and alcohol consumers in central Rajasthan population. Dr. Vijay Laxmi Sharma, Dr. D.S. Chowdhary, Dr. S.K. Agarwal : Int J Biol Med Res 2013; 4(3) : 3355-3359.
· Study of pattern of talar articular facets of human calcanei and their clinical implication in population of Rajasthan- - By Dr. Rohin Garg, Dr. Neha Dagal : IJBAMR 2013; 2(7) : 643-650.
· Analytical study of written examination papers of undergraduate anatomy : focus on its content validity- By Dr. Rohin Garg, Dr. Dhiraj Saxena , Dr. Neha Dagal : IJBAMR 2013; 2(8) : 1110-1116.
· Comparative study of anthropometric parameters of new borns and their mothers in western Rajasthan population – Mrs. Rekha Parashar , Dr. Dhiraj Saxena: Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; 2(14) : 2379-2384.
· Estimation of gestational age in different parts of trimester using various fetal parameters. Dr. Sumit, Dr. Sangita Chauhan : JASI 2013; 62 : 40-46.
· Plastination by an acid curing polymer at room temperature : a Pink city technique- by Dr. Chandrajeet Singh Chandel , Dr. Aarushi Jain, Dr. Sangita Chauhan, Dr. Rinky Hada, Dr. R. Jain : Int J Pure Appl. Sci. Technologies 2013; 16(2) pp. xx-xx.
· “Muscular composition of Ist extensor compartment of wrist”- By Dr. Saroj, Dr. Dhiraj Saxena, Dr. Sangita Chauhan: Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013, 2(35): 6772-6775.
· “A unilateral Rectus Sternalis muscle rare but normal anatomical variant of anterior chest wall musculature”- By Dr. Priyanka Katara , Dr. Sangita Chauhan, Dr. Rajesh Arora: Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Reseach 2013, Dec 7(12) : 2665-2667.