Vision, Mission & Objective
Govt. College Of Nursing (GCON), Jaipur
The College of Nursing aspires to be a model of excellence through dynamic programmes, innovative practices and research.
We graduate extraordinary healthcare professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
To educate, empower and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities and nations.
The mission also emphasize to deepen and extend knowledge about the formation and utilization of human capabilities in betterment of health of nation.
· To offer varied professional, technicaleducation programmes to meet the changing and diverse health needs of society in a global context
· Recognizes Associate Degree preparation as a beginning step in the career of nursing and commits to developing professional practice through advanced degrees and lifelong learning.
· To promote extensive use of information and communication technology for enrichment of teaching-learning in nursing andprovide quality health care
· Provide safe, friendly, accessible environment where all students and faculty members may optimize their academic, career, professional and cultural development.
· Demonstrate the use of critical thinking in clinical decision making.
· Evaluate, apply and communicate research findings to improve professional practice.
· Implement strategies to enhance evidence-based practice to support change needed to improve the quality of health care practice
· Safely utilize technology in the provision of care.
· Effectively communicates clinical decisions made using the nursing process.
· Engage in communication and collaboration with members of the health care team.
· Demonstrate a commitment to personal and professional development. through continuing education and participation in professional organizations.
· Provides compassionate patient-centered care to individuals, families and groups throughout the phases of life.
· Demonstrates behaviors that are consistent with the ethical and legal standards of the nursing profession.
· Utilize professional values and standards as a basis for ethical nursing practice
· Demonstrate understanding of boundaries and the legal scope of professional practice as a registered nurse
· Use information systems and other technologies to improve the quality and safety of health care for patients.
· Modify care in consideration of the client's values, customs, culture, religion and/or beliefs
· Initiate student exchange programmes to learn more about the prevailing social, economic and cultural landscape of other countries as well as learning specialized knowledge by taking courses at overseas universities.
· Organize campus placement to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the health Industry.
· Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.