Research & Publication
Department Of Pediatrics Medicine
1. Subramaniam P, Gupta M, Mehta A: Oral Health Status in Children with Renal Disorders (2012): J ClinPediatr Dent 37(1): 89–94
2. Megha Gupta, Amarjeet Mehta, Abhishek: Autism –A review; RGUHS J. Med Sciences: Jan 2013,Vol.3:1,17-23
3. A Sinha, A Sharma, A Mehta, R Gupta, A Gulati1, P Hari, AK Dinda, A Bagga :Calcineurin inhibitor induced nephrotoxicity in steroid resistant nephrotic syndrome :Indian J. Nephrology (2013) :Vol 23 :1,41-466.
4. Singh Jagdish, Gupta Sushil, Mehta Amarjeet (2014): Hyponatremia among hospitalized children: A comparative study of hypotonic versus isotonic maintenance fluid: Asian J. medical science and clinical research: Vol.1:1, 28-35
5. Sinha A, Saha A, Kumar M, Sharma S, Afzal K, Mehta A, Kalaivani M, Hari P, Bagga A (2015) Extending initial prednisolone treatment in a randomized control trial from 3 to 6 months did not significantly influence the course of illness in children with steroid-sensitive nephrotic syndrome. Kidney Int 87:217–224
6. Maneesha Bhargava, Jitender Solanki, Amarjeet Mehta: Lower urinary tract dysfunction symptoms by Modified Dysfunctional Voiding Scoring System in school age (6-12 years) children: Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(6E):2167-2172
7. Maneesha Bhargava, Amarjeet Mehta: Profile of Chronic Kidney Disease in Children:Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(5B):1530-1535
8. Khandelwal S, Chandel R, Gupta ML.A Study to estimate the prevalence of overweight and its association with hypertension in children 11-17 year of age in private schools in jaipur city. Rajasthan medical Journal, 2012;Apr:10-14
9. Meena J, KhandelwalS,GuptaP,SharmaB.S.Scrubtyhusmeningitis:An emerging infectious threat.ISOR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences,2015 oct;14(10):26-32
10. Khandelwal S, Meena J, Sharma B.S. Scrub Typhus in children; Clinical Profile and complication. Paediatric On Call,2016 Dec;12(4):94-98
11. Khandelwal S, Mathur P, Gupta ML. Prevalence of obesity and overweight in 11-17 year age group children .Sch .J.App.Sci,2016;4(4D):1428-48.
12. Upadhyaya A., Bilwal R. ; A study of Anti Retro Viral Therapy for HIV infection in pediatric age group in Rajasthan; International Journal of scientific research, Sept 2016, 41-43.
13. Upadhyaya A.; Urine Analysis; IPNA Teaching course Book; Oct 2015, 46-48
14. Yadav AK, Upadhyay A, Gothwal S, Dubey K, Mandal U , Yadav CP. Comparison of three types of intervention to enhance placental redistribution in term newborns: randomized control trialJournal of Perinatology (2015), 1–5
15. Gothwal S, Meena K, Sharma SD. Polymyxin B Induced Generalized Hyperpigmentation in Neonates. Indian J Pediatr (February 2016) 83(2):179–180 DOI 10.1007/s12098-015-1798-z
16. Jaiswal P, UpadhyayA , GothwalS,Singh D, Dubey K, Garg A, Vishnubhatala S. Comparison of two types of intervention to enhance placental redistribution in term infants: randomized control trial. Eur J PediatrDOI 10.1007/s00431-015-2511-y
17. Jaiswal P, Upadhyay A, Gothwal S, Chaudhary H, Tandon A. Comparison of Umbilical Cord Milking and Delayed CordClamping on Cerebral Blood Flow in Term Neonates. ORIGINAL ARTICLE Indian J PediatrDOI 10.1007/s12098-015-1734-2
18. Gupta N, Gothwal S, Satpathy AK, MissagliaS,Tavian D, Das P, Timila D, KabraM. Short communication Chanarin Dorfman syndrome: a case report with novel nonsense mutation GENE-40821; Gene. September 2015.575 (2P1) 1-4C
19. Gothwal S, Nayan S. Case Report: Hallervorden–Spatz Syndrome with Seizures. Basic and Clinical Neuroscience June 2016. 7 (2), 165-166
20. Kumar B, Upadhyay A, Gothwal S, Jaiswal V, Joshi P, Dubey K. Umbilical Cord Milking and Hematological Parameters in Moderate to Late Preterm Neonates: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Indian pediatrics 52 (9), 753-757
21. Mittal JK, GothwalS.Book Chapter: Nebulisation. Section 5, Assisting Procedure, Manual of Newborn Nursing, The Neonatology Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
22. Mittal JK, Gothwal S. Book Chapter: Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia. Section 6, Common Newborn Disorders, Manual of Newborn Nursing, The Neonatology Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
23. Gothwal S, Nayan S. Ectodermal Dysplasia case report.DIGITAL MEDICINE / JAN-MAR 2015 / VOL 3 | ISSUE 5. 1-3
24. Upadhyay A, Gothwal S. Commentary: Comparison of 2 Types of Interventions to Enhance Placental Redistribution in Term Infants: A Randomized Control Trial. PERINATOLOGY . 2015 Oct–Dec 16 (3):109-110
25. Gothwal S, Meena K, Sharma SD. Polymyxin B Induced Generalized Hyperpigmentation in Neonates SCIENTIFIC LETTER Indian J Pediatr (February 2016) 83(2):179–180
27. Ajij M, Shambhavi, Patra B et al . Pendred Syndrome in a Newborn with Neck Swelling: A Case Report.J Trop Pediatr. 2016 Aug;62(4):338-40.
28. Prasad R, Suri S, Shambhavi et al. Ischemic infarction of cerebral cortex in a child with scorpion sting envenomation.Indian J Pediatr. 2014 Jul;81(7):705-6.
29. Kumar A, Kushwah S, Shambhavi. Effect Of Extra Amount Of Heparin In Syringe And Its Effect On Arterial Blood Gas Analysis. Ejpmr. 2015;2(6), 290-293.
30. Udawat P, Gupta RK, Shambhavi et al. Tyrosinemia Type I: A Case Report And Review Of Literature .Indian Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2016;5(1):9-12.
31. Swamy,M.A,Malhotra,B,Reddy, P.V.J,Kumar, N,Tiwari, J.K,Gupta, M.L. Distribution and Trends of Human Parainfluenza Viruses in Hospitalized Children. Indian J Pediatr. 2016 oct ;83:1109-1113.
32. Garg K, Gupta RK. What a Practitioner Needs to Know About Celiac Disease? Indian J Pediatr. Feb 2015, 82(2); 145-151.
33. Vajpayee S, Sharma SD, Gupta RK, Goyal A, Sharma A. Early Infant Feeding Practices may influence the onset of Celiac Disease. Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (PGHN).Accepted for publication.
34. Choudhary G, Gupta RK. Comparative study of bone mineral density in children with celiac disease and normal healthy children.The Rajasthan Medical Journal. 2015.21-24
35. Vajpayee S, Gupta RK. Progressive pseudo rheumatoid dysplasia mimicking juvenile idiopathic arthritis Indian J Child Health 2016; March 03 [Epub ahead of print].
36. Tirda PR, Vajpayee S, Singh J, Gupta R. Accuracy of lung ultrasonography in diagnosis of community acquired pneumonia in hospitalized children as compared to chest Xray. International journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016 Aug; 3(3) 1026-1031.
37. Bagri DR, Gupta RK, Mathur. Parents' and Child's Attitude as Barrier to Dietary Compliance in Celiac Disease.IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS).August. 2016 Vol 15 (8): 53-58
38. Udawat P, Gupta RK, Shambhavi, Sitaraman S. Tyrosinemia Type I: A case report and review of literature. Indian Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2016 Vol.5 (1) January-March, pp. 9-12
39. Bagri DR, Gupta RK, Mathur P, Mittal R. Mermaid Syndrome (Sirenomelia): With Use of Mifepristone and Misoprostol in Early First Trimester with Failed Medical Abortion and Continuing Pregnancy in A Multipara with Bad Obstetric History. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(5B):1574-1576
40. Gupta VK, Agarwal P, Gupta RK, Sharma RB, Bhatnagar JP. Clinical Profile of Scrub Typhus in relation with Malaria and Dengue seasonal outbreak from semi desert area of Rajasthan, India. International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016. 3(3):943-948.
41. Jagarwal S, Sehra RN, Berwal PK et all. Assessment of haematological profile and morbidity of newborns at birth, born to mothers with gestational hypertension, pre eclampsia and eclampsia syndrome.In Asian J ClinPediatr&Neonatol. 2016 March ; 3 (1) : 3 – 6
42. Verma S, Saini J, Sehra RN. A clinical study of rate and indications of cesarean section, Maternal & fetal out come at tertiary care centre in north western Rajasthan. In Int J ReprodContraceptOstet Gynecol. 2016 Aug; 5 (8) : 2791 – 2796
43. Raj kumarMeena, Dinesh Raj, Rakesh Lodha, S K Kabra : Fractional exhaled nitric oxide for identification of uncontrolled asthma in children: Indian pediatrics 2016 January; 53 (4)307-310.
44. Khandelwal S, Mathur P Gupta ML. Prevalence of obesity and overweight in private schools of Jaipur city in 11-17 year age group children. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(4D):1428-1432
45. Bhargava M, Mathur P. Correlation Study of Various Factors with Germinal Matrix-Intraventricular Hemorrhage in Preterm Neonates. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(4C):1297-1301
46. Bagri DR, Gupta RK, Mathur P, Mittal R. Mermaid Syndrome (Sirenomelia): With Use of Mifepristone and Misoprostol in Early First Trimester with Failed Medical Abortion and Continuing Pregnancy in A Multipara with Bad Obstetric History. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(5B):1574-1576
47. Bagri DR, Mathur P. P. Vivax Malaria: A Rare Cause of Cholestatic Jaundice in a Neonate. Sch J Med Case Rep 2016; 4(5):315-317
48. Pandit MS, Gupta A, Mathur P, Sharma M, Garg M. A Case of Landau-Kleffner Syndrome. J PediatrCrit Care 2016;2:61-63
49. Gupta V, Gupta A, Mathur P, Sharma M, Garg M. Christ-seimmens-touraine syndrome (X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia). Sch J Med Case Rep 2016; 4(6):379-381
50. Mathur P, Jain P, Gupta BD. Chloroquine Vs Co-Artemether in Uncomplicated Malaria. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2016; 4(6B):1981-1985
51. Gurjer M, Gupta A, Mathur P, Saroj A K. Evaluation of nutritional & educational intervention as KAP and outcome of children with SAM (6 Months - 5 years) in malnutrition treatment center. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS); Volume 15, Issue 6 Ver. III (June. 2016), PP 43-48
52. Radha Chonsariya, Gupta A, Garg M, Mathur P, Khan K, Agarwal A. Comparison of risk factors and early morbidity in late preterm neonates and term neonates. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., Aug 2016; 4(8D):2996-3001
53. Khan K, Garg M, Sharma SD, Mathur P, Agarwal A. Study on clinical presentations, risk factors and short term outcome of hemorrhagic disease of newborn. Sch. Acad. J. Biosci., Aug 2016; 4(8):671-675
54. Bagri DR, Gupta RK, Mathur P. Assessment of Parents' and Child's Attitude as Barrier to Dietary Compliance in Celiac Disease. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS); Volume 15, Issue 8 Ver. VI (August. 2016), PP 53-58
55. Kumar R, Gupta A, Mathur P, Sharma M, Garg M. Extensive Mongolian spots: a clinical sign merits special attention for gm1-Gangliosidosis. Int J Pediatr Res.2016;3(7):483-486.doi:10.17511/ijpr.2016.7.02.
56. Garg M, Gupta A, Mathur P, Sharma M, Kumar R, Gupta V, Manjunath M. A rare case of Glycogen storage disease type XI Fanconi-Bickel Syndrome. J PediatrCrit Care 2016;3:66-68
57. Gupta V, Gupta A, Mathur P, Sharma M, Garg M, Kumar R. A Rare Case of Wegeners Granulomatosis with Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis In a Child. J PediatrCrit Care 2016;3:69-72
58. Pandit MS, Gupta A, Mathur P, Sharma M, Garg M, Kumar R. A Case Report of Kartagener Syndrome.Sch J Med Case Rep 2016; 4(6):409-411
Publications of Dr. Yogesh Yadav-
1. Dr Kavita Yadav, Dr Yogesh Yadav*, Dr Kapil Gupta, Dr Jitendra Gupta, Dr Abhishek Saini, Dr Bhoopendra Patel, Dr Amitabh Dube; Neurophysiological Correlates of Event Related Potential (P300 Wave) in Children withAttention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Vol.-6, Iss.-3 (Mar, 2018) Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS).
2. Dr Kavita Yadav, Dr Yogesh Yadav*, Dr Gunjan Solanki, Dr Kapil Gupta, Dr Jitendra Gupta, Dr Abhishek Saini, Dr Bhoopendra Patel, Dr Amitabh Dube; Neural Dynamics of Theta Wave in Children with Attention Deficit Hyper activity Disorder (Volume 06 Issue 03 March 2018 ) Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research.
3. Annals of International Medical and Dental Research, Vol (4), Issue (5) Page 1 Section: Physiology: Assessment of Breathing Pattern among Mouth Breather Child: An Institutional Based Study: Sonam Bansal, Kusum Devpura, Manish Agarwal, Kavita Yadav, Yogesh Yadav,Vol 4 ,issue 7.
4. Assessment of Impact of Cold Stress on Heart Rate and Blood Pressure in Healthy Offspring with and Without Parental History of Type II Diabetes Mellitus: A Comparative Study ,Sonam Bansal1, Manish Agarwal2, Kavita Yadav3, Yogesh Yadav4, Raghuveer Choudhary5: Journal of Advanced Medical and Dental Sciences Research Res 2018;6(7):1-4.
5. Evaluation of Association of Anthropometric Indices Related to Obesity with Pulmonary Function Tests in Female Medical Students: An Institutional Based Study: Sonam Bansal1, Manish Agarwal2*, Piyush Gupta3, KavitaYadav4, Yogesh Yadav5; International Archives of BioMedical And Clinical Research Vol 4 | Issue 3 | July – September 2018.
6. A study of correlation between hepatic and renal dysfunction in malarial patients in rajasthan : Dr. Mahesh Goyal, Dr.Yogesh Yadav, Dr. Lokendra Sharma: International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics;Dec2016,Volume 3 issue 4.
7. Oxygen Saturation and Comparison between oxygen saturation levels in normal delivered and caserean section delivered babies within 30 minutes of life; Dr.Rashi Bhargva,Dr.Yogesh Yadav, , Dr. Lokendra Sharma; International Journal of Pediatrics Research; August 2016,Volume 3 issue 8.
8. Association of Hypertension and pulmonary function. International Multispecialty Journal of Health 2015:1(3).
9. Clinical utility of 10% dextrose solution or as analgesic after DPT vaccine and its comparison with direct breast feeding. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research, Jan 2015.
10 Neurophysiological perspectives of electroencephalography in children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)Article in Neurophysiologie Clinique/Clinical Neurophysiology42(s 1–2):68 · February 2012 with25 Reads DOI: 10.1016/j.neucli.2011.11.047