Progress Report and Achievements of year 2017
· According to the Budget Allocation (year 2014-15) by Central Government and Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Dungarpur district hospital is going to converted into Medical College. It will benefit the people of this region to have access to high quality health services. The preparations are in full swing to intake 100 MBBS students from year 2018 onwards.
· As per MCI norms, 200 extra beds and 5 new modular operation theater are going to be started very soon.
· Hon’ble Health Minister inaugurated new Maternal & Child Health building on 08.07.2017, which was built with approximate cost of 16 crore rupees.
· in year 2017, through “Aarogya Online Project”, 1.94 lakh OPD and 36,896 IPD patients were benefitted.
· 2617 patients were benefitted with “Bhamashah Swasthya Beema Yojna”
· 430 types of medicines are freely available under “Mukhyamantri Nishulka Dawa Yojna”
· Appx. 20,000/month free investigations were done under “Mukhyamantri Jaanch Yojna”
· 2525 mothers were benefitted under “Rajlakshmi Yojna” on birth of Girl Child.
· 4900 pregnant women were benefitted under “Janani Suraksha Yojna”
· 124 patients had consultation from Doctors of other medical colleges via Telemedicine.
· IVF center- Area is already earmarked in the MCH building and it will start very soon. After completion of departmental MOU the couples suffering from infertility will be benefitted.
· 842 tests were done via Teleradiology in the year 2017.
· CT scans facility was availed by 2320 patients in year 2017.
· As per MOU with Govt of Rajasthan, Krishna Lab is established in hospital on PPP mode where 36 expensive tests are available at free of costs.
· Hon’ble MP, Mr. Arjun Meena donated RO water plant for pure drinking water.
· 951 major and 2255 minor operations were done in year 2017 in the Departments of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Orthopedics etc.
· A center has been established for Non-communicable diseases like Diabetes, hypertension, Cancer etc. 7660 patients were benefitted by 40 camps and OPD.
· 2 dialysis machines are established and soon they will be started after training of staff.
· 97 Nurses grade II, 41 paramedical staff and 25 other staff members are appointed under Medical College.
· Now Modern facility of other specialists like – Dietician, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Audiometrician are available.
· New Dental Chair has been established in Early Intervention Center.
· New Geriatric ward equipped with 10 beds is going to start in March 2018. It is established by NHM under Medical College with appx. cost of 40 lakh rs.
· 2131 Blood Units were collected by 24 camps in year 2017.
· New CD4 cell counter has been established for patients of HIV/AIDS.
· 72 cancer patients were diagnosed and treated in a camp by Dr. pendharkar of Asian Institute of Cancer.
· Under “Mera Aspatal” project Dungarpur hospital was ranked 6th in Rajasthan.