Department of Anatomy
List of Publications
Dr. Olive Singh
1. A Study of Sacral Index in Eastern population in comparison to other North-West Populations of India. International Journal of Anatomy and Research 2018; 6 (3.3):5704-07.
2. Learning with Concepts Maps versus learning with Classical Lecture and Demonstration Methods in Neuroanatomy - A Comparison. National Journal of Clinical Anatomy. 2018;7:95-102.
3. A Study of Tibiofemoral angle among Healthy Female Maharashtrian population. 2018;17(5):12-18.
4. Anomalous Branching Pattern of Renal Artery: A Cadaveric Study. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences.2018;17(4):59-66.
5. A Study of Tibiofemoral angle among Healthy Male Maharashtrian population. International Journal of Biomedical Research. 2013;4(7):323-9.
6. Plastination: A Promising Method for Preserving Biological Specimens: A Review Article. International journal of Scientific and Research Publications. 2013;3(6).
7. Analysis of Maximum Transverse Diameter of Lumbar Enlargement of Spinal Cord with the Gestational Age in Indian Human Foetuses. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. 2013;7(3):66-68.
8. Morphometric analysis based on length of vertebral column in different age group of Indian human foetuses. International Journal of Innovative Research & Development. 2013;2(5):1471-76.
9. Morphometric analysis based on length of Cervical enlargement of spinal cord with the gestational age in Indian human foetuses. International Journal of Biomedical Research. 2013;4(10):516-18.
10.Variation in the weight of spinal cord in different age group of Indian human foetuses. International journal of Scientific and Research Publications. 2013;3(6).
11. Morphometric analysis based on length of spinal cord in different age group of Indian human foetuses. International Journal of Pharma Medicine & Biological Sciences. 2013;2(3):1-4.
Dr. Prerna Chandra
1. A Study of Correlation between Stature and Thumb Length. V.Journal of Anatomical Sciences 2016; 24(1): 47-51.
Dr. Rachna Agrawal
1. A Cadaveric Study of Anatomical Variation of Fissures of Lung. Journal of Medical Science & Clinical Research,2018; 06(07) :711-716.
2. Morphological study of leukemia and its correlation with Siemens Advia 2120i cytogram and Immunophenotyping . Journal of Medical Science & Clinical Research 2018; 06(07) 570-574.
3. A Cadaveric Study on Morphological Variations of Spleen: Notches and Size . International journal of Medical Science & Innovative Research ,2018 ;3(3): 158 – 162.
4. Variations in the Blood Supply of Kidneys: Cadaveric and Autopsy Findings . Journal of Medical Science & Clinical Research, 2018;06(06) :935-939.
5. Cytomorphometric evaluation of buccal mucosa in tobacco chewers. Int. J. of Allied Med. Sci. and Clin. Research 2018;6(2) :345-351.
6. A Cytopathological and Histopathological Correlation Study of Benign and Malignant Paediatric Age Group Tumour . Int J of Med Res ,2016; 2(6): 172-176.
7. Morphological study of shape of glenoid cavity of scapula. Agrawal R, Chauhan. Int J of Allied Med Sci and Clin Res 2016; 4(3): 332-336.
8. Study of pedicle morphometry of the lumbar vertebrae. Int. J. of Allied Med. Sci. and Clin. Research 2016;4(2):284-288.
9. FNAC diagnosis of proliferative myositis in axilla - A case report .International Journal of Sciences & Applied Research,2015; 2(1), : 71-73.
List of Publications in the Department of Physiology, GMC Bharatpur
. Dr Ajay Kukreja, Professor
1. A Comparison between Traditional and Modified Case based method for learning Physiology in first MBBS students. International Journal of Physiology2018; 6(2):1-5.
2. Effect of Regular Physical activity on Galvanic skin Resistance, cardiovascular parameters and Perceived stress levels in Young adult females. International Journal Of Physiology 2016; 4(2):82-87
3. Comparative study of Cardiovascular risk factors in Diabetic patients of both sexes in Rajasthan population. International Journal of Physiology 2016; 4(2):140-142
4. Efficacy Of Yogic Practices On Various Physiological Parameters During Examination Stress In Young Adult Females” Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology,2016;3(4):400-404
5. A Study of Effects of Yoga versus Physical Exercises on Psychological Parameters, Hand grip strength and Reaction time during Examination Stress in Young female Medical Students. International Journal Of Physiology 2014; 2(1):140-145.
6. Effect of Yoga regimen on Premenstrual body weight and Reaction Time in Healthy Females. International Journal Of Physiology 2013; 1(2):106-111
7. Comparative effects of Yoga and Physical Exercises on Psycho physiological parameters during examination stress in Female medical students. Indian Journal Of Psychosocial Sciences 2012; 2(1) and OMICS online
8. Effect of Yoga on Autonomic Functions and Psychological Status during Both Phases of Menstrual cycle in Young Healthy Females. Journal Of Clinical Diagnostics And Research 2013; 7(10):2133-2139
. Dr Shreyasi Vaksh, Associate Professor
1. The Effect Of Vitamins-C Therapy On Hyperglycemia, Hyperlipidemia And Non High Density Lipoprotein Level In Type 2 Diabetes. International Journal Of Life Science Biotechnology And Pharma Research Vol 2,No.1, January 2013
2. Study The Effect Of Pranayama On Academic Performance Of Students Of 9th And 10th Std. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS) 2016;4(5D): 1703-1705
3. The Effect Of Sudershan Kriya On Work Related Stress. Indian Journal Of Applied Research Vol-8;Issue 3,March 2018
. Dr Kavita Yadav , Assistant Professor
1.Study Of Efficiency Of Giloy On Different Physiological,Biochemical Parameter Of Metabolic Syndrome. Scholars Academic Journal Of Bioscience 2016;4(5): 409-412
2. Serum Zinc,Magnesium And Albumin/Globulin Ratio In Patients With Pulmonary Tuberculosis. International Journal Of Medical Science And Innovative Research (IJMSIR) Vol -3 Issue -3 2018; 120-125
3. To Study Effect Of Garlic On Different Physiology & Biochemical Parameters In Metabolic Syndrome. International Journal Of Medical Science & Innovative Research (IJMSIR) VOL -3, Issue -3 2018;111-114
4. To Study The Thyroid Profile In Menstrual Disorder. International Journal Of Medical Science And Diagnosis Research (IJMSDR)
Vol-1 And Issue-3,Issue Of IJMSDR, June 2018;1(3) Due On16 June-2018
5. The Effect Of Aloe Vera In Recurrent Minor Aphthous Stomatitis Patients. International Research Publication In Medical Science (IRPMS)
Dr Shalini Gupta (Department of Biochemistry)
1. Estimation of salivary nitrite in patients having hypertension. Indian J Basic & Applied Med Research 2018;7(4):297-06
2. Serum vitamin D level among type 2 diabetes mellitus Subjects in Mullana,Haryana. International Education &Research Journal 2017;3(6):345-47
3. Prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency and its co relation with other related parameters in a tertiary care hospital in rural area of North-west India..International J Science & Applied Research 2017;4(3):1-5
4. Are sodium and potassium results on arterial blood gas analyzer equivalent to those on electrolyte analyzer? Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine 2016;20(4):233-37
5. A study to compare the plasma glucose results obtained in sodium fluoride and citrate buffer tubes at a tertiary care hospital in Punjab. International Journal of Applied & Basic Medical Research 2016;6(1):50-53
6. The impact of dengue fever on liver: Our experience at a tertiary care center in Punjab. Int J of Pharmaceutical Research & Biosciences 2014;3(5):398-405
7. Prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency in patients referred to a tertiary care hospital in Punjab-A pilot study. International Journal of Bioassays 2014;3(8):3228-30
8. Diagnostic significance of serum thyroid hormones level estimation in early morning fasting sample. Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences 2014;4(1):55-57
9. Comparison of TSH by two third generation techniques. International Journal of Bioassays 2014; 3(6):3040-43
10. An Assessment of Students’ Preference for Lecture Delivery Methods in Medical Education. Journal of Research in Medical Education & Ethics 2014;4(1):36-40
11. Inhibition of glycolysis for glucose estimation in plasma: Recent Guidelines and their implications. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry 2014;29(2):262-64
12. The attitudes and perceptions of medical students towards basic science subjects during their clinical years: A cross-sectional survey. International Journal of Applied & Basic Medical Research 2014;4:16-19
13. Importance of non HDL Cholesterol:An update.Biochemistry –An Indian Journal 2013;7(3):122-24
14. Clinical significance and effectiveness of various serum biomarkers in diagnosis of myocardial infarction. International Journal of bioassays 2013;2(8):1073-78
15. Free radicals and Antioxidants in human health and disease-An Overview. Journal of Research & Review in Biosciences 2013;6(5):187-91
16. Comparison of sensitivity of second and third generation methods for serum TSH assays. Journal of Advance Researches in biological sciences 2013;5(1):28-31
17. To establish the reference intervals of lipid profile in Punjab. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry 2012;27(3): 290-295
18. Does LDL-C estimation using Anandaraja’s formula gives a better agreement with direct LDL-C estimation than the Friedewald’s formula? Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry 2012;27 (2): 127-133
19. Hypovitaminosis D and risk of cardiovascular disease. Journal of advance researches in biological sciences 2011;3(2):173-4
20. Are we using thyroid function tests appropriately? Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry 2011;26:178-81
21. Glycated Hemoglobin: From management to diagnosis of diabetes. International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries 2010;30:234-5
22. Is soluble transferrin receptor a good marker of iron deficiency anemia in chronic kidney disease patients? Indian Journal of Nephrology 2009;19:96-100
23. “Soluble Transferrin Receptor as a marker of Iron deficiency anemia –A Review”. Indian Journal of Medical Biochemistry 2007;11:13-19
Publications of faculties of Department of Pharmacology, GMC Bharatpur
Dr Ashwani Kumar Gupta
1. Hyperlipidemia: Treatment modality and busting myth of dietary approach. World J of Pharmaceutical Research.2018;7(16):395-406.
2. Diabetes Mellitus: A review with edge of SGLT-2 inhibitors. Int J of current Pharmaceutical Research.2018;10(5):1-2.
3. A study to determine the knowledge and level of awareness of medical undergraduates about herbal medicines and herb-drug interactions. Int J of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 2017; 6 (1):17-24.
4. Use of reciprocal (RPT) and small group learning (SGL) to enhance learning. Sub Himalayan journal of health research. 2016; 3(1): 25-30
5. A study to compare the plasma glucose results obtained in sodium fluoride and citrate buffer tubes at a tertiary care hospital in Punjab. International Journal of Applied & Basic Medical Research 2016;6(1):50-53
6. The impact of dengue fever on liver:Our experience at a tertiary care center in Punjab. Int J of Pharmaceutical Research & Biosciences 2014;3(5):398-405
7. An Assessment of Students’ Preference for Lecture Delivery Methods in Medical Education. Journal of Research in Medical Education & Ethics. 2014;4(1):36-40 Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics. 2014; 4(2): 109-16
8. The attitudes and perceptions of medical students towards basic science subjects during their clinical years.A cross sectional survey. Int J App Basic Med Res 2014;4 16-9.
9. Efficacy and safety of azelastine and levocetirizine in allergic rhinitis. J Pak Med Stud 2013; 3(3):143-147
10. To assess test anxiety and its impact on psychomotor functions and satisfaction with life of second year medical undergraduates. Education in Medicine 2013;5(4):e6-11
11. Informed Consent Document (ICD) as Educational Tool for Medical School. Education in Medicine Journal 2013; 5 (2): e38-44.
12. Efficacy and tolerability of montelukast and levocetrizine in seasonal allergic rhinitis in children aged 2-5 years. A comparative study. Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics 2012; 2(3): 248-253
13. To assess stress on medical students in medical school at various interval of time of medical education. Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics Year 2012; 2(3): 217-221
14. To assess quality of life (QOL) of caregivers and patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). J AllerTher S2: 003.
15. Dipepdidyldipeptidase Inhibitors for diabetes mellitus. Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics Year 2012; 2(1): 18-27
16. Efficacy of low dose sibutramine in obese type2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) in Indian patients. World Family medicine Journal: 2012; 10 (3): 29-35
17. Assesssment of quality of life of caregivers of patients suffering from chronic kidney disease.BANTO journal. 2011; 9(1): 31-35
18. Use of Information Technology for Accessing Medical Information by Faculty; A Novel Cross-Sectional Study across Referral Teaching Hospitals in North-India Journal of Research in Medical Education & Ethics Year : 2011; 1 (2): 125-28.
19. Newer approaches in treatment of osteoporosis : Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics Year 2011; 1(1): 15-23
20. Glycated hemoglobin: From management to diagnosis of diabetes. Int J Diabetes in developing countries2010 Oct;30(4):230-1.
21. Current scenario of attitude and knowledge of physicians about rational prescription: A novel cross-sectional study J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2010 Apr;2(2):132-6.
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Karnani
(Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology)
1. A Comparison of Adverse Drug Events profile of two ART regimens consisting Zidovudine plus Lamivudine Versus Stavudine plus Lamivudine in combination with Nevirapine in Adult HIV/AIDS patients in a Tertiary care hospital. IJMSE.2015: 123-129.
2. An evaluation of Knowledge, attitude and perception about adverse drug reactions and pharmacovigilance among intern doctors at a teaching hospital of Rajasthan. NJPPP.2016; 6(2):111-115.
Dr. Harsh Yadav
(Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology)
1. Antibiotic Sensitivity and resistance in nosocomial infection in medical and surgical intensive care units of a tertiary care hospital in north India. IJBCP.2016; 5(5): 2165-2167.
LIST OF PUBLICATION
BHASKAR THAKURIA (PROF&HOD MICROBIOLOGY)
1. Profile of infective microorganisms causing ventilator associated pneumonia: A clinical study from resource limited intensive care unit. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology. 2013Jul;29(3):361–9. Doi 10.4103/0970-9185.117111 [Impact factor : 1.01]
2. The Beta Lactam Antibiotics as an Empirical Therapy in a Developing Country: An Update on Their Current Status and Recommendations to Counter the Resistance against Them. Journal Of Clinical And Diagnostic Research. 2013Jun;7(6):1207–12014 . [ SJR: 0.3, Impact factor : .65]
3. Evaluation of phenotypic tests for the detection of AmpC beta-lactamase in clinical isolates of Escherichia coli. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology.2013:56:135-8.
4. Profile of Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, Hepatitis D Virus and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infections in Hemodialysis Patients of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Uttarakhand. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology. 2013;3(1):24–8. [ SJR: 0.28, Impact factor : .38]
5. Effectiveness of Combination drugs in Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamases producing Gram Negative isolates- Experience in a Tertiary care hospital of Uttarakhand. Internationlal Journal of Phrama and Biosciences. 2012,July;3(3)(B):251-260.
7. Surgical site abdominal wound infections: Experience at a north Indian tertiary care hospital. Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine.2013.Jan– Mar;14(1):13-19.
8. Ocular The laziasis in Assam: A report of two cases. Indian Journal of Pathology Microbiology. 2008,Jan-March;51(1): 146-8.
9. Biofilms: Perspective and Implications. Indian Medical Gazette. 2008,Sep;CXLII(9):354-8.
10. Efficacy of Antipseudomonal Antibiotics: Need to reconsider the empirical use of Cefepime.Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2014, October;140:560-562.
11. Ibuprofen-Mediated Reversal of Fluconazole Resistance in Clinical Isolates of Candida. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research.2015 Jan;9(1):20-22. [ SJR: 0.3, Impact factor : .65]
12. A Comparative Study of Virulence Factors in Clinical Isolates of Candida Species, Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 4 (10), 716-722
13. Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus: Inconsistencies in Vancomycin Susceptibility Testing Methods, Limitations and Advantages of each Method, Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR 9 (10), DC01
14. Usefulness of Modified Centrifuged Blood Smear in Diagnosis of Malaria, Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci, (2016) 5(3): 764-769
15. Applicability of Disc Diffusion Method for Antifungal Sensitivity Testing of Candida Isolates in a Clinical Microbiology Laboratory, Int J Health Sci Res,2016; 6(6):90-94.
16. Evaluation of the efficacy of subglottic aspiration for prevention of ventilator associated pneumonia.A pilot study, Anesthesia Update,Vol 18,no 1 June 2015,p25-30
17. MResistant Microorganisms Isolated from Cases of Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media: A Therapeutic Concern, National Journal of Laboratory Medicine. 2017 Jan, Vol-6(2): MC01-MC06
18. Acute Abdomen by Ascaris lumbricoides: A Serious Complication. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci. 6(6): 1278-1282. . 2017. doi: https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2017.606.150
19. Linezolid and Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci: A Therapeutic Problem. Journal Of Clinical And Diagnostic Research. 2017Aug1;11(08):7–11.
20. Understanding the new Bio Medical Waste Management Rule 2016 is the first step towards implementation. International Journal Of Scientific Research. 2018;7(4):77-79.
Shubhdeep Kaur (Assistant Professor Microbiology)
1. Prevalence of Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamases and AmpC Beta-Lactamases Producing Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in an Intensive Care unit of Tertiary Care Hospital of North India. International Journal Of Medical Research Professionals. p ISSN 2454-6356,e ISSN 2454-6364
2. Extended spectrum Beta lactamases and AmpC beta lactamase Production among Gram Negative Isolates obtained in Burn Infection. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research 2017;4(6):1269-1272 p ISSN 2454-7379, e ISSN 2393-915X
3. AmpC β-Lactamases producing Gram negative clinical isolates from tertiary care hospital. Journal Of Mahatama Jandhi Institute Of Medical Science 2016;21:107-10. p ISSN 0971-9903, e ISSN 2347-1948
Dr Jitendra Kumar Tiwari (Senior Demonstrator)
1. Occurrence of Herpes Simplex Virus Encephalitis at Jaipur. Int J Sci Appl Res. 2015;2:79-82.
2. Detection of Japanese Encephalitis Virus by IgM ELISA Among Acute Viral Encephalitis Suspected Patients at Jaipur. Ind J Adv Res. 2015;5:437-9.
3. Aetiological study of viruses causing acute encephalitis syndrome in North West India. Indian J Med Microbiol 2017;35:529-34
Department of PSM:-
1. Assessment of Immunization of Under Five Children of Tribal and Non-Tribal Rural Communities in Southern Rajasthan. Dilip Kumar L, Sharma KK, Varghese KA. Natl J Community Med 2018;9(8):561-565
2. Assessment of health-related development indicators and classification of Indian states based on composite indices. Meet M Chauhan, Trusha R Kansagara, K K Sharma, K A Varghese Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1548-1554
3. A study to assess awareness about HIV/AIDS among rural population of central India. Kawale SK, Sharma V, Thaware PP, Mohankar AD. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:373-6.
4. Socio-demographic factors affecting utilization of toilet among peoples attending tertiary care hospital at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. Kawale SK, Thakur H, Sharma V, Minz A. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:1167-71.
5. Study on socio-demographic determinants of knowledge and practice regarding road safety among medical students of CIMS, Bilaspur (C.G.). Sharma V, Kawale SK, Thakur H. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:3440-4.
6. Morbidity and mortality trend and pattern of cancer in newly started cancer unit of tertiary care hospital in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. Thakur H, Kawale SK, Dhruw V, Singh L. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2018;7(8):638-42.
7. Assessment of knowledge practice gap regarding sanitary toilet - A hospital based cross-sectional study. Kawale SK, Thakur H, Sharma V. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2018;7(9):765-9.
8. Study of antipyretic activity of partheniumhysterophorus in rats. Verma SK, Thaware PP, Banjare S, Kawle SK, Nagrale NN. Int Arch BioMedClin Res. 2016 Jan;2(1):14-17.
9. Study of Wound Healing Activity of PartheniumHysterophorus by Excision Wound Model in Rats. Nishikant A. Ingole, PrafullaPralhadThaware, Sushil K Verma, Shailesh K Kawle, Ninad N Nagrale. Int J Med Res Prof. 2018 Mar; 4(2):155-58.
10. An experimental evaluation of analgesic activity of pertheniumhysterophorus in swiss albino mice. Thaware PP, Bahekar SE, Verma SK,Kawle SK. International Journal Of Current Medical And Pharmaceutical Research, 2018.Vol. 4, Issue, 5(A), pp.3276-3278.
11. Study of effect of petrol vapours and fumes on pulmonary functions of petrol pump workers. Kalavatia I , Singh VB. IJAR 2018: 237-240
12. Effect of Anoloma Viloma paranayama on selected cardiovascular parameter in hypertensive patients. Singh VB, Kalavatia I. IJAR 2017; 3(R): 542-545
13. Breastfeeding practices in mother in vatika Rural area of jaipur. Rajasthan. Kalavatia I , Singh VB, Bharadwaj SL. IJMSE Oct-Dec 2017; 4(4) : 284-292
14. A Study of Auditory and Visual Reaction time in male and female Group during single and multitasking process. Kalavatia I, Tiwari J, Singh VB. volume 7,issue-6 june2018- 56-58
15. Altered ART and VRT Frequencies due to dual task activity: Hand free and hand held use of mobile phone. Kalavatia I, Tiwari J, Singh VB. International Journal of Recent Scienfic Research. 9(6), pp 27275-27279
16. To study the socio-cultural factor and other factors influencing initiation and duration of Breast feeding at jaipur. Kalavatia I, Singh VB, Bharadwaj SL .Int. j.med.sci. educ.April-june 2017;4(2):150-155
17. The study of socioeconomic factor affecting Breast feeding practice among family of Rural area of Jaipur. Singh VB, Paliwal A, Mohan I, Bharadwaj SL. International journal of medical science and education. Vol1; issue:1; jan-march 2014:30-38
18. Risk factors Associated with low birth weight in new borns: A Tertiary care hospital based study. Paliwal A, Singh VB, Mohan I, Bharadwaj SL. International journal of current research and review. 2013; 5 (11): 42-48.
19. Anthropometric assessment of school children in age group 10-18 yrs at Jaipur. Mohan I, Paliwal A, Singh VB, Bharadwaj SL. International journal of current research and review. 2013; 5 (11): 94-99
20. Trend of Dengue at a tertiary care hospital in south Rajasthan (2011-2013): A retrospective analysis. Deepak Chaudhary, Sampat Raj Nagar, Manoj Dudi, Mohd Shadab Gouri, Keerti. Indian journal of community and family medicine. 2016; 2(1): 81-82
Department of Psychiatry
Dr. Sunil Suthar (Assistant Professor & Head of Department)
- Aetiology of delirium in elderly patients presenting to geriatric mental health care setup. International Journal of Scientific Research.2017;6:396-98
- A case report on very late onset mania.Open Journal of Psychiatry & Allied Sciences. 2017;8:169-70.
- Corticobasal degeneration presented as rapidly progressive dementia. Journal of Geriatric Mental Health. 2015;2:57-9
Publication – General Medicine
1. Evaluation of Etiologic Profile of Liver Cirrhosis in a Known Population: A Prospective Study. Harish Chandra Sharma. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(4):245-47.
2. Comparative Evaluation of Efficacy of Various Antibiotics in Treating Patients with Diarrhea: A Hospital Based Study.Sharma HC. Int Arch BioMedClin Res. 2018;4(1):62-64.
3. To Correlation of the Immunological, Imaging and Cytomorphological Aspect of Different Types of Thyroiditis: A Prospective Study.DrMukesh Gupta. JMSCR.2017:5(6):23444-7.
4. Epidemiological study of 50 thyroiditis patients: A Hospital Based study.Mukesh Gupta, Subhash Chand Bansal. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017 Nov; 3(6):336-38.
5. Comparative Evaluation of Management of Hypertension in Older Patients and Young Patients. Gupta M. J Adv Med Dent Scie Res 2018;6(2):74-77.
6. Assessment of Lipid Profile of Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Comparative Study. Mukesh Gupta. JMSCR. 2018:6(3): 483-6.
7. The Evaluation Of Risk Factors For Metabolic Syndrome In Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients. Gupta M. HECS Int J Comm Health Med Res 2018; 4(3):127-130
8. Prevalence of Spondylosis in Urban Bikaner Population in Western Rajasthan: A WHO-ILAR COPCORD Study. Gauri LA, Ummed Singh, Asim Khan, Q Fatima, AmbreenLiyakat. 2017:6(4):1862-6.
9. Association OfGlycated Hemoglobin (Hba1c) With Coronary Artery Disease In Non-Diabetic Patients: A Hospital Based Observational Study. Bansal SC, Singh U. HECS Int J Comm Health Med Res 2018; 4(3):131-133
10. Clinical Spectrum of Tuberculosis (Pulmonary, Extra Pulmonary and Disseminated) in HIV Patients and Its Relationship with Cd4 Counts. Manish Singhal, Navendra K Gupta, D.K Kanwaria. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS).2017:16(6) Ver. VII:75-77.
11. Assessment of hypertension among young population. Subhash Chand Bansal.Int J Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(4):242-44.
13. Evaluation of renal manifestation in liver cirrhosis patients: an observational study. Sunil DuttPathak. IntJ Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(4):250-52.
14. Assessment of efficacy of various antibiotic therapy in treating thyroid: A prospective study. Pathak SD. Ann. Int. Med. Den. Res. 2018;4(2):ME63-ME65.